Somewhere better šŸ¦‹

Working kid šŸ¦‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being kicked out made the lad go through a worse mental condition, he was sitting by the house stairs trembling as he pull his knee to his chest, have been sitting here since yesterday and he got nothing, no food, no water, or anything.

He wasn't even able to talk.

Brain got more damageĀ than it was after the accident:

He was suffering all alone, saw someone passing by and he begged.

" Mhhh..mhhh." He tried making any sound as he tugged on the man's shirt but he spanked his hand away.

" don't touch me with your dirty hand." He kicked him and went away, Jeonghan stood up and limped back to the apartment, about to knock when is brother opened the door, behind him was his father, he was so happy to see them.

" Mhh--Mhh."

His brotherĀ was shocked seeing him totally mute, his hair was messy and his clothes are worn out, " I kicked him but he'sĀ still around like a freak."

The man sighed, kicked the lad on his gut and heĀ fell down holding his tummy while trembling, sat close panting and his eyes teary as he shake and look at his father going out with his brother.

" Mhh."

He tried talking but he can't anymore, held his head where he felt something was wrong, can't see well or hear too, is he going to die ?!

He tried going in feeling so cold but the apartment was locked.

Jeonghan tried before he limp downstairs, limped on the street while looking at people around nervously as he smiled weakly,huggedĀ his backpack.

Begged for coins or anything as he feels so hungry and thirsty.

" Mhhh~Mhh."Ā 
He begged from an old man who kicked him there and he was hurt on his wrist, held it as he cry weakly, went into an alleyway and laid down panting, suffering of hunger and thirst, fever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter