Kicked out

Working kid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning he was standing and making breakfast for his family while he was in a bad condition, but no one cared about him, he was trembling and suffering from intense fever attacks and sat on the kitchen chair panting.

" Hyung you okay ?!"

His brother came asking while doing his uniform necktie for school, Jeonghan sat up and smiled weakly.

"Jeo-Jeonghan s-sick." He admit while wiping a slight tear that rolled, his brother was about to touch his forehead when his father came over.

" Ap-Appa g-good morning ." He eventually stood up and served the other dishes while he was so dizzy.

" Why the hell do you look like that ?!"

He asked looking at jeonghan's messy bed hair and old clothes, his brother looked away and continued eating, " J-Jeonghan going to sh-shower."

He limped out and didn't eat, held a towel, entered the small bathroom, and looked at himself by the mirror sink.

" J-Jeonghan wanna b-buy new cl-clothes.." He bite his lips, opened the shower, and washed up well while almost fainting.

Due to His family depending on him, he was always anxious and scared of making things worse by being lazy and not working enough to earn money.

He was driving himself more insane by all of the pressure he was out into since young age.


 

By the door, he was putting on the old sandals.

" A-Appa j-Jeonghan going n-now."

He got no answer like always, left to work and he had a new job today which helps wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter