Don’t be like your brother.!

Working kid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was washing the dishes at the end of his shift in a restaurant, was so busy today that his hands felt numb, and smiled nervously when the chef passed by.

" J-Jeonghan cle-cleaning ."

He trembled and felt scared cause he was treated harshly by everyone Without exception.

" I can see that ."

Jeonghan dried the plates and when he turned to leave other dishes were placed and he felt so bad.

"J-Jeonghan shift end ." He tried to tell them that he had been working past his time working hours but the chef glared deadly at him and slapped him real hard.

Jeonghan held his cheek and looked down scared.

" Don't you see that we are all working ?! It's not just you who is having a hard time freak."

He walked away after saying that and the lad washed the dishes while biting his trembling lips.

But he has another job left.

He wants to finish feeding his father and minor brother as soon as possible.

He has no one but him.

 


🦋🤍🍀

He was limping towards his third job today which is a helper in a small booth owned by an old lady, he was serving food, cleaning tables, and kept moving from here to there and as the hours passed he sat by one of the empty tables leaning by the wall while panting and his cheek reddened, eyes blank as he feels the world spinning around him.

" Aj-ajumma ..can j-Jeonghan take food now ?!"

He asked when the woman came over counting the man she earned today, saw the lad's condition, and sighed.

" Take it and go home, if you're so tired why coming over ?! You haven't been working well, you're so slow, once I earn a lot I'm not going to hire someone like you in a big restaurant." She was babbling and scolding as she looked at his messy hair and appearance.

The lad's thick soft hair was a little messy like bed hair, his clothes so old as it was short jeans that color faded and worn out sweater.

He wears the same every day and comes with big worn-out sandals, although it's so cold outside for these clothes.

It's not like anyone care.

He was takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter