Perfect Disguise

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

While preparing for my things, I felt the gate opens. Few seconds after, I heard Wooyoung calling my name. I went out from my room, and he smiled widely when he saw me with a luggage. "Are you eloping with Jiyong?"

 

I rolled my eyes. "Just go, you are pissing me off."

 

He laughs. "Everyone is going to wonder where you would go. It's first time that you will let people see you go before your mission."

 

"As what you have remind me over and over again, I need to act like a normal human being. So, you already know what you are going to tell them. That I'm going to have two weeks seminar in the city, not to elope with someone."

 

He laughs again. "Good thing, you remind me. I almost forgot about it." I just scoffed then he suddenly became serious. "Be careful, okay?"

 

I nodded. "I'll try to messageg you from time to time." After he dropped me off at the bus terminal, I went to the luggage storage and get the things I needed for this mission then I went to the lady’s bathroom to change into my disguise. When I reached the dormitory near Cafe University, I took a quick lunch from the convenience store nearby. The dormitory where I'm going to stay is for girls only and mostly working students are living here. I need to get close to Minah Lee, one of the students who is working at the Cafe University, and I can't approach her hastily. She's a victim of and I will try to get information from her about that that her. She did not press charges as she got threatened that everyone will know about what happened to her. Most of the victims are afraid of being mocked so they prefer to settle this issue as quietly as possible. The organization need more evidence against that . Being the son of one of the most influential families in this country, it will never be easy to put this man down.

 

"Name?" The old lady from the reception asked.

 

"Si Hyun." For this mission, I am acting up as a college student. With my disguise, I have big birthmark on my right cheek, thick eyebrows, dark spots around the face and wearing shabby clothes.

 

"Oh, you're that short term student." I just nodded politely. "Sign this first and here's your key." It seems luck is in my side as I saw Minah Lee coming. "Minah! You have a mail." She casually went to the reception then we just slightly bow to each other. If you will look at her, you will never know what she went through. As soon as she saw the mail, her face suddenly turns pale, but she immediately smiled at the old lady then hurriedly left after thanking her. "By the way, that kid is in the room beside you."

 

I just nodded. I already know it anyway. When I went to the room, it's a small space that is good enough for one person and somehow, moving around is not that difficult. Maybe because I've been into much smaller space so I'm fine with this.

 

As I checked the time, I'm meeting Jiyong at six in the evening, so I still have time to do something else first. After placing my things, I hacked the CCTV near the reception so I can take a good look again at the mail she received but the quality of the video is poor, it is sort of blurry so I send the copy of the video to our IT so they can do something about the quality. Then I messaged Wooyoung that I'm already in the city. Few minutes passed; his reply comes in then I chuckled at his message. Our dear neighbours here are saying that you are not really going to the seminar, they are guessing that you will meet Jiyong.

 

They are somehow correct but not for the reason they're imagining.

 

You're not sure about that.

 

Shut up.

 

He just replied with laughing emoticon. Half-hour passed; he sent another message. By the way, his birthday is next week.

 

???

 

Just letting you know. With a smile emoticon which obviously he is being sarcastic.

 

I decided not to reply as he will just continue teasing me. After an hour, I went out with a backpack then I went to the mall so I can change to my normal self. While in the bathroom, I hacked the CCTV cameras that captures me going in with my disguise then I remove my footage including the back-up data. It's better to be safe than sorry. When I'm done, I went to the storage area, and I'll have my backpack to stay there overnight. Jiyong will most likely offer to drop me off so I booked 1-night stay in a hotel then I will just return to the dormitory tomorrow morning.

 

I roam around the mall first, looking for something to gift since his birthday is coming up. This is the least thing I could do after throwing him like that and for breaking his phone screen. Are you sure about that? Wooyoung's voice echoed in my head. I just mentally groan. After almost an hour, I went out from the mall. I bought him shirt and perfume. As I checked the time, there's still about an hour before he comes so I just went straight to Cafe University. Minah Lee is currently serving the customers. After ordering iced coffee, I chose a spot that I can easily observe her, and I need to put tracker on her which I am hoping that I'll succeed. About twenty minutes passed, I received a message from Jiyong that he is already on his way. I don't know what to reply so I just give him a thumbs up.

 

While waiting for him, I just make myself busy with listening to a podcast while reading a mythology book from this cafe but I'm still observing Minah from time to time. After a while, I felt someone on my side and as I looked up, my chest pound hard upon seeing Jiyong. What was that? "Did you wait too long?"

 

I shake my head then I removed my earphones. He sat in front of me. "I kept myself busy."

 

When he smiled, my chest pound harder and I found myself holding my chest. "Are you okay?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter