Chapter 5

Sly and Lovely volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was having a nightmare. I was trying to wake up but I couldn't until I heard his voice.

"Akiza,Akiza!!!Wake up!!"

"Kyoya..."

"You finally woke up."

"I was trying to wake up but I couldn't. Thank you."

"It was nothing."

"I have to go to work."

"You're not working today. Did you forget?"

"Right...Wait did it snow?"

"Yeah. I heard it's going to snow after that."

"That's great! Are you going to do anything?"

"I have some business to take care of. I'll be careful not to get involved. Be a good girl while I'm gone."

"Okay..."

I got a visit from Miyuki. I'm having a good time with her. I introduced her to Ray. I think she was amused. Luckily Kyoya came back and didn't get into any trouble. I thought we'd go for a walk in the snowy landscape.

"Ready."

"Not exactly."

I put a scarf on him. Anyway, he went. Basically whatever he wears handsome. Wait, did I say that? So we went out for a walk, went for hot chocolate, continued walking until nightfall. I could feel him being near me. At the same time I saw him smile.

"Thank you…Akiza."

"Your welcome...Did you have a good time?"

"Yes."

Suddenly the sky lit up with the northern lights.

"The northern lights! It's very beautiful."

"Yes it is..."

When I looked at Kyoya he was looking away. He was...embarrassed? When we went back and prepared dinner we got a double visit from Ray and Miyuki. Good thing I made a lot of food or it would have gone to the trash. Also for the first time in my life I drank sake .Until I became blind... The other morning I saw Kyoya looking at me.

"Kyoya...what happened?"

"You drank t

Please log in to read the full chapter