Chapter 3

Sly and Lovely volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

For a moment Kyoya was hurt. This did not stop him and he managed to finish off his opponents. Fortunately his wound was not too serious and I treated it.

"Now you need to rest. I know I don't have some kind of power to protect myself but I can take care of your wound."

"You know how my wound will be closed. But... Thanks for taking care..."

When Kyoya said this I saw tha

"Where are you going; "

"I'll sleep on the sofa."

"You know the couch isn't the best place to sleep. Let's share the bed. Promise you won't do anything."

"Okay. "

"But even if you do something, you'll see what's going to happen."

"Shall I try better?"

"Kyoya!"

"Alright Akiza. He also won't mind if I do something while you're sleeping."

As uncomfortable as it was I was forced to sleep in the bed with Kyoya. Without realizing it, I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes it was already dawn.

"Good morning." Kyoya told me

"Good morning." I answered him

I felt embarrassed to be honest.

"I have to get up. I'll make breakfast."

"Thanks again."

I don't know if I didn't hear well because in the mornings I'm not very focused. Today I had to go to my work. I forgot to mention, I work as a vet. Meanwhile after I had a break  Kyoya visited me.I also introduced him to a friend, her name is Miyuki . After I finished work I invited Miyuki to have coffee at my house.

Please log in to read the full chapter