Chapter 2

Sly and Lovely volume 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

In other words Kyoya would offer me protection and in return I give him my body. Even if I had rejected his offer I wouldn't have been able to make ends meet. So I would sleep in the same room as Kyoya. The strange thing is that he preferred to sleep on the floor.

"I'm in no rush you know. I'll sleep for a bit."

"At least sleep on the mattress. The floor is cold."

"Thanks."

After I prepared the mattress Kyoya throws me down so I'm between Kyoya's legs.

"What...are you...doing? You said...that you...aren't in a hurry."

I stammered out of embarrassment.

"Right now it wouldn't bother me but it's still early days. However something else has a preoccupation."

He leaned down to my neck and started kissing me. At that moment I tried not to sigh. Then he bit that spot. I couldn't take it anymore and sighed. When he finished Kyoya smiled wickedly and I looked away because I was embarrassed. Then we went to bed. The other morning I saw him smoking an ancient long pipe. I suggested we go for a walk. The ride was quiet until they attacked us but Kyoya was ready to attack them. A few blue flames began to glow around him.

"Stay behind me." he told me and he started attacking them

Please log in to read the full chapter