Spark, Andante

Heart Strings: A Classical Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long lecture finally came to a close, Gahyeon stood up, stretching her arms high above her head, her back aching from hours of sitting holding her guitar. The idea of getting some fresh air was very appealing. "I'm heading to the lounge for a bit, want to come along?" Gahyeon asked Yoohyeon as she began to pack her guitar in its case.

"Sure, a walk sounds perfect right now," Yoohyeon replied with a relieved smile.

As they stepped out into the hallway, the sound of students chattering, and the scent of coffee filled the air. The walls were adorned with colorful posters advertising various music events and workshops, showcasing the vibrancy of the school's music community.

Gahyeon led the way, walking briskly with the confidence of someone who knew the building like the back of her hand. Yoohyeon followed close behind, taking in the sights around her. They passed by several small classrooms, catching glimpses of students practicing their instruments or discussing music theory with their professors.

The hallways were wide and spacious, with natural light streaming in through large windows. The colors of the walls were warm and inviting, with a mix of cream, beige, and light green tones that gave the building a calming atmosphere. It was clear that the architects had put a lot of thought into creating a space that was both functional and beautiful, with every detail carefully considered.

Finally, they arrived at the entrance to the lounge, a grand archway with intricate carvings and ornate decorations. As they stepped through, they were greeted by the lush green of the open-air park, complete with an abundance of trees and plants that provided a cool and refreshing canopy, shielding students from the sun. The lounge was the central hub of the building, with its various pathways leading out to the entrances of classrooms, practice rooms, performance halls, or main corridors, creating a seamless flow throughout the entire structure.

The lounge was expansive, with plenty of room for students to sit, study, practice, or relax between classes. The stone pathways that crisscrossed the park led to different areas of the lounge. On one side there was a large library, and on the other side were numerous small shops selling various snacks and drinks. The benches that dotted the area were filled with students chatting and laughing, while others could be seen napping or reading in the shade of the trees.

Despite its size, the park felt cozy and inviting, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere that made it the perfect place to unwind after a long day of classes. It was not just a place to grab a drink or a bite to eat; it was a communal space where students could connect with one another and enjoy the beauty of their surroundings.

As they made their way in, Gahyeon turned to Yoohyeon and asked, "What would you like to drink? I'm getting myself some hot chocolate." "I'll have a coffee, thanks," Yoohyeon replied with a smile. Gahyeon made her way to one of the small shacks that sold beverages, minutes later she returned with their drinks and they settled down on the lush green grass, Gahyeon crossing her legs as set her guitar next to her. Yoohyeon took a sip of her coffee and let out a contented sigh before turning to Gahyeon. "By the way, you mentioned a talent show earlier. What's that about?" Yoohyeon asked, her interest piqued.

Gahyeon beamed, clearly enthusiastic to discuss it. "It's a competition for freshmen at our college. You can participate solo or as a team. The goal is to showcase your skills through a performance, which can be of any genre, not nece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter