final

YOU ARE THE ONE

YOONA POV (the next morning)

I slowly open my eyes. After a few second I realized that I’m not in my room. I look around and see donghae oppa sleeping besides me. I smile too see him beside me and then my head is really hurt.

“ahh….aww..aw.. my head, aahhhh it’s really hurt”, I crying and then donghae oppa wake up because he hear my groan in pain. He become panic, his panic expression is still the same like whenever I fell or bump something or in pain.

“yoongie-ya what happened? Are you hurt? I’ll call the doctor ok, wait here”, before he left I hold his hand tightly.

“oppa I’m okay, don’t go anywhere, I really miss you, arghh…”, I smile to him to assured him that I’m okay but my face betray me. “ look you’re in pain so just wait here and  I’ll call the doctor”, he said.

“No oppa, nae gwaenchana , you are my doctor, you are my medicine because you are the one who made me like this, so you are the one who must solved this, please don’t go. I really need you”, I said while hold the pain. After hearing that he hugged me tightly.

“please never leave me again oppa, don’ t go with another girl, please be with me forever like our promised. Don’t you dare think that I forget you because I never do it, believe me”, I told him.

“sssstthh………. I’ll never leave you, because you are the one who left me long time ago”, he said and chuckled.

I released the hug and look at him with annoying face. “Aishh…..arayo!! Okay but it’s not full my mistake because you’re the one who don’t believe me that time”, I stick out my tongue.

“so you don’t mad at me anymore??”

“no, because you already had a girlfriend and that’s mean you had broke our promised”, I said while pouting.

“listen, she isn’t my girlfriend, I just pretending to be her boyfriend because if she didn’t had a boyfriend her mom will marry her with a guy her mom choose for her and she didn’t want that happened so I helped her, my mom also knew about that because she know that I just loved you”, he said sweetly.

“so, you are jealous with sica”, he teasing me.

“ ani, who said that I was jealous”

“your face said that to me”, he said chuckling.

“ omo??! How can my face talk to you?? ”, I said teasing back him.

Of course it can. You want to know how it told me??” he said seriously. And I nodded.

He drawing his face nears me and then he placed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen. I really shock but he kisses me passionately. After a few minutes he stops and smiled at me.

“Im Yoona, you are the one I love, you are the one I see in my eyes, you are the one who will be my bride and you are the one who giving birth my child in the future, because you are my destiny”, he said to me sweetly and look deep into my eyes.

“Lee Donghae, you are the one who made me smile, you are the one who made me feeling pain and happy because loving someone, you are the one who will be my groom, you are the one who will be the father of my child in the future, because you are my destiny”, I said to him.

“ I love you yoong”, “ I love you too oppa”. He huge me tightly.

And in the first time in my life I want the time to stop.

 

The End