the meeting

YOU ARE THE ONE

DONGHAE POV

Kriiiiiing …kriiiiing …..kriiiing………

Aisshh its Sunday…I want sleep more. And then

drrrt….drrrrt….drrrt….. Aigo what is it again, I took my handphone lazily. And then a voice of a girl startled me

“yeobeoseyo?” “oopppaaaaa………….. how can you forget our date what is it? Why you still sleeping, it’s already 13.30 pm, you promise to me that you will fetch me at one pm”, aish what’s wrong with this girl.

“I’m sorry I forget..ok I’ll be there A.S.A.P”, I told her and hang up.

’Ohh god ….. why she must so annoying , she can be really sweet to me but sometimes she will mad at me just because a little mistake I made. I quickly take a bath and driving my car to her house. Yeah her house, Jessica Jung house. She already be my girlfriend for 2 years but I still can’t understand her and she couldn’t understand me too. But I can’t break up with her because if she didn’t had a boyfriend she must married with another man her mother choose for her. Yeah actually I just want to help her ‘ because  she had a strange family’ and I want to move on from my first love who left me for many years. But you know, I still can’t move on. Even I don’t how she looks like right now, but I still have a big room for her in my heart. I really mad at her because she left me but I know it wasn’t her fault. Actually we used to be lived in the same house and study in the same school. I really miss her. Oh my deeryoong when will you come back? Oppa really want you back so we can fulfill our promise and life together forever. Why you never contact me’.

After thinking too much I realized that I have in front of Jessica’s house. I enter her house and she already waits me in front of her door with a mad face. This is it come again, I really hate when she mad at me because she make me really confused when she mad, she always asked something didn’t exist in this city like she want a flower but she want the flower  from the florist in gyeonggi-do. She just makes me going crazy.

One day she mad at me because I didn’t bought her a teddy bear from jeju because I forgot to.

Flashback

“Oppa where’s my teddy bear?” she asked me excitedly.

“oh I forgot”, I smile sheepishly  to her and wait for her responses.

“what ?? You forgot?” she shouted at me. “mianhe sica, as the exchange I will buy you one from mall right now, okay”

“no, I want the teddy bear from jeju” “Aish,you really make me crazy and I want we break up”,  I said to her and then she crying,

“don’t do that please help me, if I break up with you I must got married with a person I don’t know so please don’t leave me before I have a real boyfriend”, ouh I can’t seeing her crying because she like a little sister for me so I nodded and she hug me.

End flashback

“sica I’m sorry I late”

“it’s okay oppa, kajja . I want to go to the park near here”, she said. Hehe …. Actually after that incident she never asked so much from me but sometimes she is to overprotective to me like she is my real girlfriend. But it’s no problem for me because I’ll never give my heart to another women. My heart was belong to yoong.

At the park

I and sica sit on the bench but I told her that I want playing with those children. She nodded so I went to the children and play with them until I saw a girl was taking a children pic and my pic too?
I approach her and she really nervous because her action was caught by me.

“I’m so-sor-sorryy  I-I - didn’t mean to take your pic without your permission, it just I accidentally took the picture of you, you can take it if you want”, she reasoned, her palm was sweating to much. It’s make me remember about yoona. Ohh I really miss her. I look at her face and she look like zoning out so I asked her

“miss are you okay?” “uhh …ahh…uhm.. yeah I’m okay”, she told me.

And then sica came.

“oppa why you so long? Who is that girl?”, she asked me.

“ani, I don’t know who she is”, I told sica with blank face still thinking of yoona.

“oh I need something to do, so goodbye and nice to see you”she said again and left I and sica. I want asked her but she already left.

“kajja oppa, let’s go home”, sica said to me and that’s make me startled a bit.

The Next day (YOONA POV)

Omma  told me that I must look for donghae oppa house today.wow I really excited. After many years I lived without him finally I will get back him. Soon I get a cab and went to the address my mom gave to me last night. In the cab like usual my palm was sweating, I afraid they will forgot me. Especially donghae oppa, I really afraid that he might mad at me because I’m the one who asked him to not to left me  but I’m is the one who left him. I broke the half of the promised we made. But I didn’t want that to happened  so it’s not my fault too right. Aish jinjja micheoseo!!!.

I had a long sigh before I push the button of his bell house. My palm was so wet right now. A few second later Donghae oppa’s mother came and smile was filled her expression. Without said anything she pulled me into the house and asked me to sit on the sofa. I can hear her voice was calling donghae oppa .after hearing his name may palm was sweating really hard. And she came to me again,

“yoongie wait a minute, donghae will appear soon”, his mom told me.

“aww…look at you, you are really beautiful right now and more taller too, but one question?”, she stopped and look at me.

“what is that omonim? “, a said more nervous.

“ahh you still the same, you still call me omonim, I really glad you still remember me”.

“of course I will, every day I miss all of you especially donghae oppa”, I said more relaxed now.

“so you still love my son, and the question is are your palm still sweating when you get nervous?”, his mom asked me.

“ahh ..uhm ..yeah”, I shyly nodded. “ahh kiyeopta, come here my soon to be daughter in law”, I giggled hearing what donghae oppa’s omma said. I come closer to her and she hug me tightly and then a voice of donghae oppa come from upstairs.

“who is that mom? Is that sica?”, she asked her mom while went down from upstairs.

‘sica??’ are donghae oppa alredy had a girlfriend?are he already forgot the promised? Or he just think that the promised it’s a joke because I was crying that time?’oh,, I was holding back my tears, my thought was being disturb because donghae.

“you??” he said confused. And then I look at his face.

“you are the guy in the park yesterday??”, I asked him disbelief.

“oh so you two already meet?  Why you didn’t tell me yoona?”, his mom asked me. “ok if you need something I’m in the kitchen”.

“YOONA?”, he asked me.”OPPA?”, a said almost crying, then I hug him. But he let go of me.

“What are you doing? Why you here? Why you come back?”, he asked me.

“Why you asked so many questions, huh? I really miss you oppa? I’m sorry I left you,I really sorry you can mad at me, I ready to accept that consequence. I told him and I cloce my eyes because I really scared and then I felt something warm on my forehead. And then I open my eyes.’he kiss me?’ I thought in disbelief. He kiss my forehead almost one minute, and then he look  at my eyes. I really nervous so I hug him instead look at his eyes.

“mianhae oppa… cheongmal mianhae”, I said while crying nonstop. “ it’s okay I already forgive you”. He told me and huge me tightly. And then he let go of me.

“Oppa , by the way who is sica? Is she the girl with you in the park yesterday? Are you already had a girlfriend?”, I asked him and my tears start to rolling on my cheeks.

“yeah she is my girlfriend, we already be a couple for almost two years”, he told me with sad face. And then the girl we were talk about come and see us.

“you are the girl at the park yesterday, what are you doing in here with my boyfriend?”, she asked me suspiciously. I can’t hold my tears anymore I crying hardly and went out from the house. My heart was really hurt. I heard donghae called me from behind but I ignored him. I run to my house, because his house not really far from mine, so I can went to my home just by run. I cried and I fall asleep.

I wake up in the evening, my eyes was dry and swollen. I decided to go outside to take a fresh air. I walk and walk and suddenly I was in the park where I met donghae oppa yesterday. Oh no, I want to cry again and then my tears was falling uncontrollable, I sat on the bench beside me and continue crying.

After almost half hour I crying suddenly I feel someone looking at me, and I then I lift my face to see who he/she is. I was really shocked to know the person in front me is donghae oppa, that stupid liar.

“what are you doing here?”,  I asked him with mad tone. Yes, I really mad at him right now. I had been waiting him for many years, I left my parents just to looking for him, I was so stupid that time. Why I must left my parents in the state just to found my first love. Arghh , I really mad at my stupid dream, my stupid dream to had a family with him.

“ Yoona why you crying? And why you just go away like that? What happened?”, he asked me with innocent face.

“what??!”, I asked in disbelief. “ why you don’t ask yourself why I’m being like this? You stupid liar, I hate you”, I shouted at his face. My blood was really boiling right now.

“what do you mean?”,he asked me again and that make me really annoying. “ so you don’t get it? Okay I’ll tell you”, I told him. I have a big sigh before a start my story.

“ I went to Seoul just to met YOU, to fulfill OUR promised long time ago, I left my parents just because of YOU, but YOU already forgot the promised, I really stupid to believed what you said that time, I really stupid to believe that you love me too, I miss someone who never miss me, I left the one who loved me sincerely just for a sweet talker like you, arggh I really stupid…stupid..stupid …stupid…”,  I told him. My tears were flowing like river. I wrap my face with both of my hand, my feeling was mixed right now and suddenly he hugged me. He hugged me really really tight, and make hard to breath.

DONGHAE POV

I was listening to her story, I don’t know that she loved me so much, I really guilty right now, I really mad at myself to thinking that she already forgot me and our promised because she left me. After she finishes her story I hugged her tightly. I don’t want she leave me again like that time. And then she broke the hug.

“ Oppa I can’t breathe”, she told me.
“I’m sorry”, I said hugging her again.

“ What are you doing now? You already knew why I being like this so no reason for you to be here, go away now, your girlfriend must be waiting you, if she saw us she will mad at you”, she said still crying in my chest. After few seconds I release her and look into her eyes then I talk.

“ mianhae yoong, jinjja mianhae,…I really stupid, I think you already forgot our promised because you left me, you didn’t contact me, I think you’re the one who break our promise. I think you never want to meet me anymore because you never try to looking for me”, a said. And her face became full of anger again.

“ What? Why you thinking like that? Are you don’t believe me? Are you think I’m a liar who just playing your heart? You know how much I miss you? How much I love you? I even never had a boyfriend because if a guy approach me I think I will break our promise, I scared that I will ruin our dream, but you never know what I feeling in here(she pointed her chest)”, she said out loud. I really guilty at her, I really had a big mistake and I really stupid to thinking her like that because I’m the one who break our promise. My tears was falling and tickling my cheeks. I don’t know what to do. I close my eyes and I kiss her. Yeah I kiss her, it’s the moment I really wanting to happened, my first kiss. Even I was 22th I never kissed a girl because I want my lips just belong to my yoongie. I felt butterfly on my stomach, I kissed her passionately. And she broke our kiss.

“oppa??...why are you make confused, you already had a girlfriend and know you stole my first kiss. So please stop playing with my heart because I know you never loved me”, she said crying and then left me.

“no yoona I never loved any girl, I just loved you my deeryoong  I’m  sorr….”, I shouted to her but she still run and run. Before I finish my sentences she fainted. I quickly run to her and I carry her with a bridal style to the hospital. I wait the doctor to come out. And after a few minutes he come and asked me to go to his office room so I followed him.

“ how is her condition doc, are she all right?”, I asked him and trying to calm myself but it’s too obvious.

“ calm down, she is all right, she just depressed and her body can’t stand it so she fainted. But the bad news is she had a weak body because a pressured she had since she was child so her body can’t stand it if she have too much pressured. So I warn you to not to give her too much problem or her condition will getting worst”, doctor said and then I left his office.

I asked the nurse if I can accompany her and she said yes so I come into her room. I sit beside her. I look at her face. Her face is really pale and her eyes is swollen because too much cry. ‘is she really suffered because of me?’ I thought.

I hold her hand, and rest my head beside her body, I really don’t know that she really weak.

“I’m sorry yoona-yah…”, I said and then fell asleep.