YOU ARE THE ONE

YOU ARE THE ONE

YOONA POV

Hi my name yoona. I really happy to know that I will come back to my country after I lived in America for some years because my father ‘s and his friend’s business. I really miss my lovely oppa, look like what his face now, I’m very excited and nervous too. Because after I left him we never contact each other. I really miss him…oppa cheongmal bogosipeo … I don’t know if he would remember me or not, I really scared that he had forget me and broke our promises.

Flashback

“Oppa… wait me!! “

“Palli young…. Or we will be late to go home, you want to get scolded again by umma and appa because we almost late come to home every day”, he shouted to me from afar.

“But I’m really tired after running,..”, he cut me “palli or I will leave you here, do you want me to leave you?” he said to me still walking.

“no oppa don’t leave please,ok I will be more faster”, I run to him and then,” bughh..ouch oppa heeelllpp!!”, I scream and cry.

Then he saw me sat on the street, my knee was bleeding. He runs to me with worried expression.

“yoona what happened? why your knee are bleeding? are you okay?”he ask so many question and make me want to cry more and more. I was crying harder.

“it’s because of you, why you say you want to leave me, you know how scared me when you say that to me? I think I will be losing forever..hiks..hiks..you pabo oppa! I really hate you for saying like that”, I said.

“you never left me do you?”, I said again to him. And he hugged me.” I’m sorry yoona-ya..Ceongmal mianhae, I promise I’ll never leave you no matter what happened “.he said to me still hugging me.

“Really?? then you must be married with me so we can together forever..Promise me you will?!” I said to him with serious tone. Then he chuckled” you know we still so young for thinking like that but I’ll promise to you that someday I’ll marrying you and we never separated”.

“Promise??”

“I promise..!!” and then we made a pinky promise. After that he piggyback me to the home. I really like this moment. I whisper to his ear” oppa I really love you”.

He smiled and he wishper back to me” I love you too yoong”.

End of flashback

 

I smiling whenever I remember  that  moment. I really sad because I must left him for 14 years because my father said that I must school in America so I can quickly get the job when I came back to Seoul. At first I really mad, because I really missed my oppa. When I asked about oppa’s family they said they were fine in Seoul and asked me not worried about them. So since I left Seoul I never called him or send letter to him (because little yoona don’t know how to send a letter and don’t know how to call person in the different country so she gave up to contact her lovely oppa ).

‘Oppa I’m comeback to Seoul, wait me please. I will be there and looking for you when I get there’. I thought still smiling. And then my mom called me and ruins my thought.

“YOONA!!!,..come here omma want to tell you something, it’s really important…”, my mom said from downstair.

“what’s wrong mom why you shouting like that in the morning??”, I said to her.

“I’m sorry sweetie I just want to give you this (handed me a ticket airplane and a paper with an address I think), it’s your ticket airplane and this is the address for your house in Seoul “.

“Thanks mom” i said and went to the bathroom. “I’m sorry dear because I and your father couldn’t accompany you to Korea because businesses in here need your father”, she said to me before I get in the bathroom. ”its okay mom, I’m already twentieth, a can take care myself”. Now, I must pack my stuff before I late. After that I change my clothes and then go to downstairs.

“Mom, I  already get ready”,

“ohh you ready? Ok I’ll miss you my dear”

“It’s okay omma you can visit me if you want, and I must go now or I will be late, tell appa that I will miss him”, a said and get in the cab in front of my gatehouse. I bid goodbye to her and give a look ‘don’t-worry-I’ll-be-okay’ to her.

After a long time in airplane.  Finally I reached Seoul. I really miss this town. Event I don’t really know like what actually this town when I was child because I too young to recognizes all of this. After that I went to the house my mom give me this morning, I really love her because she I will be miserable if don’t have house to lived. Ya you know I almost forget how to speak korea because I left this country when I was child. Fortunately I still can speak korea a little bit.

And I reached the house my mom gives to me. ”wow….its  big enough. I think my mom will give a plain house instead this big house”. After that I bring out my stuff. Then I went around with my camera to take some picture. I walk for almost 2 hours and I found a park, really beautiful park. I took some photo, there were many children who playing with their family and a handsome guy with some children.

I took every picture of children and also the handsome guy. When I want to take his pic again he look at me. I really ashamed “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to take your pic without your permission, it just I accidentally took the picture of you, you can take it if you want”, I reasoned, ‘actually I don’t want he to take his pic from me, hehe…he just too handsome. What are you thinking yoona you already have donghae oppa why you look at other man’ I shake my head and I realize that he already call me for many times.

“miss are you okay?” he asked me with concerned look.

“uhh …ahh…uhm.. yeah I’m okay”, I told him. I really nervous and my palm is sweating right now. He noticed me getting nervous but suddenly a girl approach her maybe she is his girlfriend. I don’t know why but I a little bit upset.

“oppa why you so long? Who is that girl?”, she looked at me from head to toe with a disgust expression. I just smile to her.

“ani, I don’t know who she is”, he said to his ‘girlfriend’ I think. But I can see that he cannot focus like something is distracting his mind right now.

“oh I need something to do, so goodbye and nice to see you”. I said and walk away.

“kajja oppa lets go home”, said the girl to him. And that made he startled a bit.

‘But I noticed something. His face really make me feeling something in here’ he pointed her chest and when he look my hand was sweating he was thinking deeply, but I don’t know what is that. Of course I don’t know because I cannot read people mind, hehehe…

 

 

 

How is that?? are the story really boring?? who do you think the guys she meet is??

Please coment......i will finish the story after i have a comment. hheehehehe so comment pleaseeee.....

and let me know if there is a similar story to mine, because i'm not plagiarism. I asked you because i think my story is too common. so comment pretty pleasee......:)