Acts 1,scene 4

JUST TEENS

7:15am

Esther and Mal are already in school.They attend Victoria High Academy.It is on of the most expensive school in the country .The school opened a Whatsapp group to study.Since it isn't supervised ,it is used for other reasons .

Esther: Whoa! Have you checked the Whatsapp group.

Mal: No , What happened ?

 Esther :We have a new classmate, and he's a hottie🤩

Mal: Hmmn, interesting .What's his name?

Esther:Jojo Andrew

Mal:  Great ,sounds cool

They go to their classroom,where they see other students talking and chatting

Chioma: (screams)OMG guys I missed you so much (they hug in excitement)

Mal:  How was your holiday?

Chioma:  it was fun, Like  I learnt a lot in Egypt.

Esther: Oh ,sounds interesting

They all sat down and talked about how they spent their holiday.Chioma noticed how Mal Keeps looking at the door, like she's expecting someone.

Chioma: Mal what's up .Are you expecting someone ?

Mal: Emm, It's nothing .It's almost devotion and Best isn't here yet.

Chioma:   Why are you so worried?😐

Esther: (cuts in) Did you guys hear the news.

Mal:  Hmnn Good or bad news?

Chioma: Just spill it 

Esther: Our one and only Harley "Quinn" got expelled.She was caught skinny dipping in the school's                     swimming pool.

Chioma :That girl is sick Oh( very insane/stupid).I can't just imagin, what a disgrace and disgusting.

Esther: It wasn't a small issue, the school almost got sued.Bloggers threatened to carry the case , but               the director payed a huge sum of money to cover it up.

Mal: I bet she wasn't the only one there. 

Esther: She wasn't obviusly the only one there, but she was the one they caught or the one they chose              to cast (openly humiliate).Harley has commited enough crimes in this school,so I think they                     made a good decision.

Mal: LoL, I hope she carried her "Joker" along.

                             The Trio laugh