Acts 1 ,scene 1

JUST TEENS

Evening. Mal is in her room ,packing her bag and other learning items .She lay on her bed reminiscing on how her SSS1 (Senior Secondary School 1 or Grade 10) was. She is so glad and can't wait to goto school the next day .

Mal: (to herself) I can't believe i'm entering SSS2(11th grade). I hope it would be as fun as the                    previous year.

         ( she sits on the bed , picks up her phone and called her bestie Esther)

Esther: (on the phone) Hey Mal,whatsup.

Mal: I'm good, just wanted to checkup on you.Aren't you excited to go to school tomorrow?

Esther:No! I even want them to add another month.Abeg (seriously) I don't want to go to school                        tomorrow.

Mal: Esther!,even if they add a year to this holiday it wouldn't still be enough. You better be ready               because, we are going together.

Esther:Aunty Maltida,can we just stop talking about school ,so i wouldn't fall sick .

Mal:   Have you heard from Best?

Esther: Why are you asking ?

Mal:    Can't i ask question again,see ohh

Esther :You think i don't know .

Mal:     Know what ?(blushes)

Esther:Whatever,i know you,You just want us to start talking about him.Well, he is fine i guess

                (Mal's mum calls her for dinner)

Mrs Nelson: Mally,it's dinner time!

Mal:            Yeah mum,i'd be there in a sec .

                   (To Esther )Esther we would see tomorrow,my mum is calling me dinner.

Esther:     Okay,Bon Appetit! (enjoy your meal)

Mal:           Merci (Thank you).

Esther:     Bye.