Acts 1,scene 2

JUST TEENS

Mr and Mrs Nelson, Mal,and her siblings are gathered at the luxurious mansion which has a fancy dining set.Their father starts up a conversation in order to quench the awkward silence.

Mr Nelson: So Jace , this is your final year in high school.

Jace:         Yes dad.

Ava Quinn: I remember when i was in SSS3 .Bro , don't worry you conquer. 

Ivy:           Ava please don't scare him ,there is nothing there.You just need to put in more effort                            since,you are writing external exams.

Ava Quinn: Look who's talking .When did you graduate .It's barely a year,and you are already sounding                     like mum.

Mrs Nelson: How does mum sound if i may ask?

Ava Quinn: You sound great mum.(says it wierdly).

Mal:           Jace you should be completeing your wishlist

Mr Nelson: WISHLIST! (shocked)

Jace:     It's a list of all the things you want to do and achieve before leaving high school.

Mrs Nelson: Hope it doesn't involve anything funny(says suspiciously)

Mal:           (with a guilty look )No, mum.

         Ivy and Jace goes to Mal's room immediately after dinner,confronting her about mentioning the 

wishlist topic in the presence of their parents.

Ivy:     Mal,how could you saysuch a thing in front of mum and dad

Jace:   Yeah, you just like geting into trouble.

Mal:      I didn't say anything wrong, you guys are just overeacting .

Ivy:       Did you see mum's face?

Mal:      I mean it's just teenage things .Perhaps high school is once in a lifetime ,you can't re-live it ,so 

            enjoy every little moment.

Jace:     You know our parents wouldn't get that part of the story.

Ivy:        Just sHut-up and listen !

            (she slams the door and leaves angrily )

Mal:       Huh, what's up with her.

Jace:     She is just annoyed by your sturbborness.

Mal:      You know what,i'm sorry for almost spilling the beans.Please don't be offended and it wouldn't               repeat itself.

Jace:    Apology accepted.See ya tomorrow.

Mal:      Yeah,goodnight bro.

              Mal goes to her room and writes about her activities that day in her diary.She prays and sleep       in preparation for school the next day.