"Make Her Jealous" Operation

Seungwan and Joohyun’s Married Life

It's a peaceful sunday morning for Seungwan and Joohyun. They enjoy their free time together, starting the day with Seungwan showering Joohyun's cheeks with pecks and ending it with a long-hot-kiss on the lips (omg i'm so bad at describing it, just adds your own imagination of the kiss okay 😔). Then, they make breakfast together (actually it's just Joohyun's annoying and teasing Seungwan in the process).

"Hyunnn baebyyy, the breakfast is readyy. Let's eatt~" Seungwan calls Joohyun who went back to their room earlier to take a bath.

"Comingg" Joohyun replies from the room. Seungwan just smiles (she just loves everything her wife does and says) and pulsl out a chair across her seat for her wife. Not long after that, Joohyun comes out and takes a seat in front of Seungwan while admiring her wife's effort in plating their breakfast, "you really give your best even on breakfast huh?". Seungwan only chuckled, "sorry, it's a habit to do my best for you". Joohyun smiles and adds "and for the baby", "yeah, for you and our baby". 

"by the way, I'll having new singles soon," Seungwan announces happily, as she diligently puts some meat to Joohyun's bowl, asking her to eat more. "Really?? Wah I can't wait, it's been so long since your last song was released." Even though it means she won't be seeing her wife as much, she is also her wife's number one fan. So she's also looking forward for her wife's new song.

"yeah, i know right? And you know what, it's going to be a duet with rose, or maybe you know her more as park chayeong, our school friends! What a small world right?" 

"what??" Joohyun shrieks

"oh my god, why hyun?" 

"Do you really have to do a duet with her?"

"why?" 

"Ughh, I hate her. She seems to love you a lot"

"what? where did you get that idea from?" 

"she's always around you in high school! Although I don't know if she still has feelings for your or not. But I don't like her".

"wait, don't tell me that's the reason why you suddenly confessed  to me?" 

Joohyun 's face turned red as tomato now and Seungwan is trying hard to not laugh at this revelation. 

 

 


*flashback*

 

"Unnie, what do you think about Son Seungwan?" 

"W-what? w-why are you asking that so suddenly?" 

"Because, you know, it's been a while since she's been courting you, so I'm kinda curious if you're kinda interested in her or not. Because if you are, please don't play hard to get, she's got a lot of fans! If you take too long, I'm afraid you'll miss your chance". 
"It's not that I'm playing hard to get, Yerim-ah. It's just that she's so perfect, like, she can sing, she's so selfless, so pretty yet adorable, smart, bri..."

"WOW! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE HER SO MUCH THAT YOU WOULD ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON HER???!" Yeri teases her, grinning broadly at her sister.

"W-WHAT?? N-NO!!!" Joohyun blushes, getting shy at her sister's teasing. 

"OMG HAHAHAHA, UNNIEEE GOO GET YOUR GIRL NOW IF YOU LIKE HER THAT MUCH" Yeri kind of slaps her sister's shoulder now, but gets Irene's glare in return, as if to say, how dare you hit your older sister?. but being a devil's reincarnation, her sister's glare doesn't make her afraid, instead she gives her sister another advice, "I'm seriously telling you to make a move now or she will think that you're not interested in her and then she'll stops seeing you, and then she'll start thinking about chaeyoung's prospects of being her girlfriend". wow what in the k-drama? But her sister's words affect Joohyun so much, that she can feels something burning inside her. 

 

It's true that she had feelings for Seungwan. The younger girl has been trying to get her attention for a month now. She texts, she greets Joohyun at school, she gives her lunch that she packs herself, and she even throws greasy remarks. But Joohyun loves it. She may not show it in front of Seungwan, but whenever she receives Seungwan's greasy flirting messages, she grins like a fool and feels something in her chest. She feels tight, she wants Seungwan. Maybe she has fallen in love with Seungwan. But she's afraid. She knows she's pretty, but only because everyone has called her that. what if she's not more than that? what if Seungwan only likes her looks? what if she suddenly turns ugly? what if Seungwan finds a more beautiful girl than her? too many what ifs and she's too afraid that she's not good enough for Seungwan, who seems to deserve the best. Her insecurities makes her afraid to gives Seungwan hopes, so she just trying to ignore Seungwan's efforts. But after hearing her sister's word, she can't stand it anymore. Yes, she's scared, but she can't bear to lose Seungwan because she didn't tell her how she felt. She loves Seungwan, so it's only right that she fights for her, not just pushes her away.

 

"who is this chaeyoung?" Joohyun asks seriously

"You don't know? people have been gossiping about them, they're going to perform at the school's festival and have been glued to each other for a week now because of practices. some even said that they might develop feelings because of how close they are" Yeri smirks after she has finished giving the information to her sister, who seems to have a real fire of jealousy shooting out of her eyes. Oh, her sister will have someone to kiss soon, she thinks happily. 

"do you know where they practise?"

"in the music room, good luck unnnie, I hope you can get the perfect sister in law for me" 

Joohyun only rolls her eyes and hurriedly leaves her sister. 

"Heyyyy, can't you leave after helping me clean up this room??!!" Yeri screams in frustration because her sister has left her in the middle of their supposedly joint chores.

 

...

 

"How about we sing it like this," Seungwan suggests and starts to demonstrate it to Chaeyoung. During the demonstration, Chaeyoung's attention is completely on Seungwan, she looks at Seungwan like she is her world. at least that's what Joohyun thinks. she has just arrived in the music room and luckily the room is not really closed so that she can take a peek.

She feels uneasy, what if the rumours are true? does she still have a chance? 

She thought hard about whether she should go in and talk to Seungwan or find another time when Seungwan wasn't with that girl. But, suddenly her fears surfaced again. What if she was even more late if she keeps waiting for the right moment? She shook her head, not wanting that to happen and then decided to walk into the room, surprising Seungwan and Chaeyoung. 

"J-joo..hy-hyun ssi" Seungwan stutters

"Seungwan-ssi, can I talk to you for a bit?" Joohyun said seriously, which make Seungwan gulped.

Does she want to tell me to stop bothering her? Seungwan thought. 

"alone," Joohyun adds. Seungwan looks at Chaeyoung who smiles meaningfully and nods, giving permission to Seungwan to leave for a while. 

"O-okay" Seungwan follows Joohyun exits the music room.

"Seungwan-ssi" Joohyun starts, when they finally stands outside the music room

"y-yes?"

"do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

"w-what????" Seungwan chokes, not expecting the sentences that just came out from Joohyun's mouth. Both become silent. Joohyun's face is very red right now as Seungwan remains silent, she seems really shocked by her sudden confession. stupid me and my stupid mouth omg. who in the right mind would..., Joohyun curses herself.

"Joohyun-ssi, I'm really flattered that you want to be my girlfriend, but I can't do that" Seungwan finally says

oh...did I already lost my cha?

"But" Seungwan interrupts Joohyun's mind

"But it's not because I don't like you. It's just that I want to get to know you better first before asking you to be my girlfriend. That's why I keep trying to text you, trying to get to know you better, because I have a crush on you. No, maybe I like you because I can't stop thinking about you. omg that might sound creepy but I really do keep imagining about us. I want to take you out on dates, make you smile or laugh, protect you, and so much more. So let's get to know each other better, I want to get to know you better and I want you to get to know me better before we dating. So can I propose a date with you instead?". 

Joohyun stares at Seungwan in awe, she feels so many things right now. But one thing is for sure, she likes the fact that Seungwan didn't just say yes to her right away, but that Seungwan really wants to get to know her better through her efforts all this time, even though she often ghosts her texts. How can someone be so pure and patient? 

"okay, let's date" Joohyun answers while smiles lovingly at Seungwan. God, how can she make me fall in love with what she says? Seungwan happily takes Joohyun's arms and holds her tenderly. "Thank you for giving me a chance Joohyun-ssi, please don't ignore my texts for now okay?" 

Joohyun chuckles, "okay Seungwan-ah" 

 

.

.

.

Little did they know that not far from them, Joy and Seulgi were having a quiet celebration for the success of the "make her jealous" operation. Then Joy takes out her phone and starts texting in a group chat: 

Make Her Jealous Operation Team

You, Seulgi, Seungwan, Chaeyeoung, Yerim

Joy 3:45 p.m

mission success guys, Seungwan seals a date with the ice princess. a very very good start 

 

Seulgi 3:45 p.m

she even delivers a long speech

good one wan! 

 

Chaeyoung 3:46 p.m

gosh the speech is cheesy, i tried hard no to laugh

no offense bro @Seungwan

 

Yerim 3:47 p.m

yeayyyy!! when are we celebrating? @Seungwan

you owe us steak for this

 


*back to present*

 

"omg i hate you" 

"what? whyy" Seungwan pouted

"I feel embarassed okayyy? I-I thought she's gonna steal you" 

"well, we're not even a thing that time, are you already possessive of me that time?" Seungwan teases

"ugh stop ittt" Joohyun kicks Seungwan's leg 

"y-yahh, domestic violence" Seungwan whined

"well you deserved it for teasing your wife" 

"okay then, at least I have you by my side now" 

Seungwan smiles lovingly at Joohyun, whose face is red now. she then approach her pregnant wife and hugs her. 

"I love you. Even though it's kind of planned at that time, but I'm glad that you decided to tell me how you feel. If not, I'm not sure if we can have what we have right now. So, thank you Joohyun-ah. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuu" she kisses her wife's forehead. 

"I love you too Seungwan-ah, thank you for not giving up on me" She hugs Seungwan tightly. 

 

 

 

 


 

An update!!! Sorry for taking so long, it's been hectic with my jobs for a while now. But now I have some time to update, so yeah, an update at 3am! So I'm sorry if there are any typos or mistakes! too tired to proofread :")


For the next chapter, I kinda want to do a Q&A episode with Seungwan. Do you guys want to send her questions or messages? she'll answer them in the next chapter! (let's say she has an interview about her life, so you guys can act as a netizen and ask any questions! appropriate only ~ and of course it's just for fun okay? hehe). 

 

thank you for reading! stay healthy and see you on the next chapter~