Taming the Ice Queen

Seungwan and Joohyun’s Married Life

"I'm hom-, oh my gosh you scared meee!" Seungwan whined as she see Joohyun in her night gown, standing in front of her and staring at her furiously. 

"Are you having fun having dinner with your ex?" Joohyun asks with a hint of jealousy and anger, then turns her back on Seungwan.

"Wh-what?? No!" Seungwan hurriedly took off her shoes, throwing them carelessly to catch up with her wife who is walking furiously to the bedroom. 

, she'll make me sleep on the couch tonight, Seungwan thought as she see her wife taking pillow from their bed and now walking to the living room. 
 

Seungwan quickly catches up with her wife, who is already standing in front of the couch, then puts her hands around Joohyun's waist, hugging her from behind.

"Joohyun-ah" Seungwan called softly, while putting her head on Irene's shoulder, smelling her wife's sweet scent.

Like magic, Seungwan's voice makes Joohyun's tense body relax. Seungwan can feel it. She feels happy when she has this effect on Joohyun. But Joohyun stays silent so Seungwan continues,

"Firstly, I'm sorry that this stupid brain of mine forgot to do the most important thing which is informing you my whereabouts,"

Hearing Joohyun sigh, Seungwan smiles as her wife's softens. She’s always grateful that the older girl is not the type to shout and throw hurtful words when she's mad at Seungwan. Joohyun is the type who will always gives Seungwan the chance to explain herself first.

"Lastly, my ex doesn't join the team dinner. It's exclusively only for the youngstreet team. Even if she's there, I can guarantee you that nothing will happen except talking. You know, we still have to maintain our professionalism, especially in front of the others. And we're done. It's you and me, now and in the future. So you have nothing to worry about, okay? I only love you Joohyun-ah" Seungwan finishes her speech and gives Joohyun a light peck on the cheek.


"I love you. I love you. I love you. Please don't be angry with me, dear future mother of our children?" 
 

Joohyun then turns around and faces Seungwan with much worries written in her eyes, Seungwan feel heartbroken. Does her action hurt her wife that much? Damn, I should not ever ever forget again to tell her my whereabouts, she thought.

"I'm sorry Seungwan-ah", Irene suddenly hug Seungwan and start sobbing

"It-It's just.. I th-thought..that...you're that excited to meet that mega-superstar ex of yours again..and.. and.. y-you decided to have fun with her."

Seungwan smiles, 

maybe it's the pregnancy hormones making her wife more emotional than the usual. 

"Sshh, it's okay. It's my fault after all for not telling you I'd be home late. Did you miss me, my love?" 

"ing miss you" 

"Oh wow, what a vulgar word. Our baby shouldn't hear that," Seungwan laughs as she puts her hand on her wife's belly, as if to shield her children from the swearing. Joohyun's also chuckles seeing her wife antics 

"I love you Seungwan-ah" 

"I love you too Joohyun-ah" Seungwan then proceeds to gives her wife a kiss on the lips. 
 

----

Hi again 👋 it's another update!

Sorry if it's short though, I'm just not used to making long chapters (hats off to all authors who write more than 1k words per chapter 😭❤️).

and thank you for the enthusiasm! I saw that most of you wanted to see their high school moments where Seungwan tries to win Joohyun's heart. This will be provided in the next chapter! 

p.s: I never thought I would update this fast. Thanks to all your comments though, I feel more energised after seeing that you want to wait for the next chapter. Thank you very much. Even though I'm not good at writing, I hope these Wenrene ideas can make you smile~.