Joohyun’s pregnancy and the old tales

Seungwan and Joohyun’s Married Life

"Joohyun is pregnant!" Wendy exclaimed happily to her best friends Seulgi and Joy, who are also a couple. 

"Gosh, I thought I was going deaf. But congratulations!!! How many months has it been?" Joy asked, showing her smile, also happy for her best friend and her wife.

"It's been 2 weeks now hehe" 

"Wow Seungwan, I'm happy for you. Who would have thought that you would get the ice queen?" Seulgi laughed as she remembered how hard Seungwan fought to get the attention of her current wife.

"Yeah. What an era, please don't remind me of that time hahaha". Wendy also laughed as the memories flashed through her mind. 
 

---

*flashback*
 

Seulgi, Joy, and Wendy are currently chilling in the music room. Joy and Seulgi are sitting on the couch, with Joy resting her head on Seulgi's lap. On the other hand, Wendy is randomly strum the guitar while humming softly. 

The trio have been friends since the beginning of high school since they're put in the same class. While their friendship blooms, there's also another sparks that blooms between Seulgi and Joy. Both of them then become a couple with Wendy's little push since they're so obviously in love but too afraid to start asking each other's out. Even after Seulgi and Joy's declaration to Wendy that both of them are an item, they promise that whatever happens it would not changes their friendship.

 

" so how is it going with her?" Seulgi ask, breaking the silence

Seungwan sigh, " no progress. My text has been ignored for weeks now. And to make the situation more worse, I heard someone said that Suho joins the "catching bae irene's club". A handsome man, rich, and charismatic student council president like him versus me? No hope, we are just not in the same level" 

"heyyy! You are also part of the school's heartthrob! When you're performing on stage though.. but it still counts right?" 

"your words are..not really helping nor boost my confidence, but thanks seul" seungwan chuckled 

"Wow she's really playing hard to get huh?" Joy suddenly speaks

Seulgi frowned, "what do you mean babe?"

"well because.." joy suddenly getting up, sitting propery while looking both Seulgi and Seungwan seriously

"from what i heard, she's actually kinda attracted to you too"

"WHAT?" both Seulgi and Wendy shrieked.

"goshh, I think I'm going deaf because of you two."

"Who told you that?" Seungwan now asked eagerly, there's hope written in her eyes while asking 

"Kim Yerim. My friend from the fashion's club. She's her sister actually"

"Oh my gosh" Wendy closed , still can't believe this newfound fact.

"Well, so don't lose hope yet. What you can do now is make a new strategy" Joy smiles assuringly

"well, wendy as we know already do so much strategy but none of them works right?" Seulgi ask

"Yeah" seungwan said sadly

the trio now went into silent mode. Thinking what kind of strategy that Wendy can use now.

"have you tried the make her jealous one?" Joy suddenly ask

"The whatt?"

"cause from what I remember, she's the very jealous type" Joy smirks


---

*ringg ring*

seeing her phone's ringing and the caller's name, Wendy quickly pick up the call while smiling

"Yes my beautiful angel?" 
Joy and Seulgi throw her disgusted look, while Seungwan just chuckles at her friends antics


"where are you? I thought your schedule has ended hours ago"

Wendy's thoughtShe forgot to tell her wife that she had company dinner after her schedule and currently catching up with her friends. 

"omg. My bad. I'm sorry baby, I had dinner with the team earlier and right now I'm in the middle of talking with Seul and Joy. Wannna say hi to them?" Seungwan tries, and press the speaker button so Joy and Seulgi can hear her wife's greeting

"Oh, I thought you were having fun with your ex that makes you even forgot to inform me anything"

crap. Seungwan freezes. Joy and Seulgi too. 

Seungwan understands why Joohyun could come into this conclusion, because her ex, Kim Taeyeon is on her radio show earlier. And as her number one supporter, of course her wife, Bae Joohyun will always tune in. And her, being late coming home with no information, of course could make Joohyun's imagination wild. 

"No, of course not. Trust me babe. Being with her brings no fun. But with you are. Coming home right now asap. See you at home, i love you. Muachh"

"hmph. Be careful"

Seungwan hurriedly ends the call and bid goodbyes to her friends, "sorry, my queen miss me" 


with the view of Seungwan running so fast to the exit, Joy tells her wife, "still the jealous type, we see"

Seulgi chuckles, "yeah, but thanks to that traits of her, Seungwan's can win her heart that time"