Chapter 2

Our Forever Falls Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENOUGH FOR YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love can indeed make someone do things that they never did before. It can make people crazy, crazily devoted to their significant other, but sometimes, instead of being crazily in love, they can also be just crazy- pure crazy. But love is also destructive, in a way that some people go over their limits just to get noticed and be loved by someone who doesn’t even care, know, and is interested in them in the first place. In this state, people tend to beg for the love of someone because no one has made them feel loved before, thus making them force those people they like to love them and ended up hurting themselves in the end. But in Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s case, their love is strong.....before? But the question that keeps on bugging Ji Hyo’s mind is, was their love strong even before? Questions, hundreds of questions that never have had answers, and she thinks, will never have an answer; because her supposed to be significant other is always running away from the topic every time she’s trying to converse with him calmly. But can their love fall into a destructive one too? (shrug) all we can do is read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

An unwanted visitor barged into Ji Hyo’s condo. He was very drunk and was slurring every word he speaks and can’t even walk straightly. The sisters were very shocked to see the person sprawled on their sofa right now.

“You said he was on a business trip. Why is he here? In the middle of the night? Saying things that we can’t even decipher?” Yeong Nam asked Ji Hyo who seems too engrossed in her world while staring right into Jong Kook.

“ O-oh? Right, maybe he texted me this morning that he’ll be coming home today, but because I’m so excited about your arrival, I wasn’t even able to open my phone the whole day eonnie.” Ji Hyo found a very acceptable reason -at least for her- to give to her older sister. Yeong Nam on the other hand- even though she’s kinda skeptical about her sister’s reason- just let it slide and helped Jihyo prepare the bed for Jong Kook.

That night, Ji Hyo was ushered by her sister to retire early after tending to Jong Kook and so, she decided to follow her sister even though she was still quite upset with Jong Kook. At first, she was angry, but what can she do? She loves him too much that even if it hurts, she can’t stop loving him. Instead of decreasing the affection she felt towards him, it’s increasing that she’s already afraid of losing him.

At midnight, as she was about to sleep beside him after changing his clothes and wiping his body, she hugged him and whispered the words that she can’t say in front of him in the past month that they were away from each other.

“ You know what? I’m so angry towards myself oppa.” She said slowly while drawing circles on Jong Kook’s chest.

“Because even if you hurt me, I still can’t get myself to go away from you. But you know, I can forgive you this time because I know that I’m also at fault. So, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you to your friends.  I just, don’t want to say goodbye to you- yet(whispers).” then an involuntary tear escaped her eye and fell into Jong Kook’s chest.

Jihyo didn’t know that Jong Kook was half sober already and is listening to her blabbers that time.

“ I’m sorry baby. For the cold treatment, I gave you the whole month. I was just really feeling lost that whole time. You don’t deserve all of those sufferings, and I’m sorry for invalidating your feelings, I should’ve known better.” His last words made Jihyo’s waterworks break, and she finally cried as he hugged her tight.

“Shhhh, stop crying, I’m here now.” He cooed her and after she get her senses back, Ji Hyo looked up at him and their gazes met.

It felt like the time stopped ticking and they were so immersed in their world. Jong Kook leaned down to kiss her lips and Ji Hyo felt it again- the sparks just like the first time they met. The innocent kiss turned into a passionate one until they were already fighting for dominance. Their body heat started to rise and their carnal desires are already clouding their minds. Clothes are thrown everywhere, moans and groans resonated in the whole room, their breathing getting heavier every second, and they finally reached heaven and the love juices that they both worked so hard exploded from their insides. The night was full of lovemaking - the kiss and makeup - as what the young people call it these days. The next morning, Ji Hyo woke up first and started drawing circles on Jong Kook’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter