Am I dreaming?

My FairyTales II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECfvoPMa_0 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun yank me back from L.Joe, my eyes widen in shock and I look at him blinking my eyes at him. “I don’t care who the hell you Mr. Fox are, but unless I am died if not _____ go out with anyone except me.” Woohyun said firmly to L.Joe. L.Joe scoffed off, “don’t you think you are selfish?” L.Joe comment and Woohyun wraps his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him. “I know I am selfish. However, I can’t lose her. She is the most important person to me now.” Woohyun laid his forehead on your shoulder and your eyes widen in surprise. L.Joe smirked, “you are not the one who determine in this situation, let’s go _____.” L.Joe held onto your arm and you try to pull your hand back. L.Joe turn around looking at you in confuse, “I am sorry...it may seems like I am using you. But, I am not.” L.Joe grip loosen and you slowly walk backward. “The person I always want to be with is always Woohyun…” You said and run back to Woohyun leaving L.Joe standing there dumbfounded.

You went back to Woohyun, you try to catch your breath and you place your hands on your knee. You saw Woohyun sobbing with his legs being hugged by himself, step by step you walk nearer to him. You kneel down at his eye level, your right hand lidding his face up and his eyes looking straight into your eyes. “Why are you crying Woohyun oppa?” You wipe his tears away from his cheeks with a warm smile. “Woohyunniiee feel so lonely and empty…Don’t leave me please…” Woohyun pouts and you giggle. Pushing his head gently into your arms, “Woohyunniiee will never feel alone because I will not leave you behind.” You lay on top of his head in bless.

The alarm if the clock woke you up from your dream, you tapped onto the button of the clock and sat up on your bed. You yawn, scratching your messy hair and chomp the air a few times. You got off from your bed, walking to the toilet to wash up. After that, you change into your uniform. You took a piece of bread from the kitchen. Suddenly, your hand phone vibrates and you bite the bread in between your lips while you try to tie your hair. “Hello?” Myungsoo said. “____-ah! If you can still sleeping, you better wake up now! Do you need us to fetch you?! We are on the way to your building now, so you don’t have a choice. You better be at the bus stop by 5 minutes.” With that, Myungsoo hung off the phone and you make a face. *He didn’t give me a choice at all…* you thought and wore your shoe.

“Meow~” Marshmallow meow. “Morning princess, did you have a good sleep yesterday night? You woke up early today, are you going out to find your boyfriend later?” You joke and tickle her chin. “Meow~” She moan and you giggles. Then, you open the door. You saw a box with a heart shape printed on it there, you squat down raising one of your eyebrows in weird. “Open it!” The anonymous wrote and ended it with a smiley face. Without hesitation, you took the cover of the box away. Your eyes widen in awe, you held the toy prince out from the box. Next, you took the yellow sticky note out from of the box. “Do you miss me?” That anonymous wrote and ended it with a wink. “Woohyun…?” You murmur in astonish. Immediately, you stand at the corridor looking down. But, there’s no figure there.

“It can’t be…” You mumble still in stun. “______!” You heard Myungsoo shouting your name from the entrance. “Hurry up!” He waved and you return back to the world. You took the toy back, placing it at the side of the house and shut the door. Pressing the button of the elevator, *is it Woohyun…?* you thought and enter the lift.

On the way to school, you were silent. Your mind cannot stop thinking about what happen just now, the dream, the toy and everything. Suddenly, you knock onto someone’s back. “Ouch!” You whined and rubbed your forehead with your hands. “What are you thinking?” Hoya question and you shake your head. *Her face shows everything…* Hoya thought and walks faster not wanting to push the question further more.

During lesson, your mind wonders off the earth again. *Is Woohyun oppa back? It can’t be right? He supposed to be Ji Ae’s husband already right? Even he’s not her husband, will his father allow him back?* you thought feeling a little sadness. Later in the cafeteria, you scoop your soup and pour back it into the bowl again. “You know you shouldn’t play with your food.” Sungyu warn and you stop this movement. “I will go to the washroom.” You excuse yourself and left the place. “Don’t you think Noona is weird today?” SungJong comment and Dongwoo nodded his head in agreement. “Maybe, she’s just tired.” SungYeol said and took a sip of his drink. *I will sort out this problem soon!* Myungsoo thought in determine.

On another hand, you walk aimlessly at the hallway. “______!” You heard someone call your name. You reserve and saw L.Joe standing there with a guilty face. “I am sorry, I said those hurtful words to you that day…I didn’t mean it. I was in rage that day…” He explains and clenching his fist lightly. “It’s okay; you have your point there.” You answer him and left to the rooftop.

The soft wind breeze across you, you hold onto your hair and look at the whole view of the city. *Are you back? If you are please show up…I want to meet you…* you plead and sank a bit. The last bell ring, “_____ do you want to…” Hoya’s sentence was cut off by you. “What happen to her? She just leave like this…” Dongwoo scratches his hair feeling weird. “Do you have any clue what is happening here?” Sungyu ask Myungsoo and Myungsoo’s eyes aimed at L.Joe. “Blonde kid.” Myungsoo yells for him and L.Joe look back at him. “Did you do anything to _____ again?!” Myungsoo raised his voice and L.Joe shook his head rapidly as reply. *That’s weird…* Myungsoo thought.

At night, you stare at the prince toy. You lean your back against your pillow, holding onto the small arm of the toy. “Are you sent by Woohyun oppa?!” You question the toy. “I must be crazy…” You flop back down your bed. Out of the sudden, the thought of going to Woohyun’s house popped into your mind. Without wasting a minute, you went to grab the key into your cabinet and out of your house.

You insert the key into the hole; you want to turn the doorknob. However, it’s already open and your eyes widen in shock. *It can’t be…I didn’t ask anyone to clean this house…The only person who have the key of this house should be only me and…Woohyun…* you glance into the house. There’s a dim light being shine out from the dining room, *could it be a robber?* you froze at your spot. Your eyes landed on the umbrella at the corner, you grab it placing it in front of your chest. *I will hit him or her like how I hit the in the past!* you thought shivering.

You poke your head in. But, there’s no one in the living room. “Hello?” You said softly in fear. One step by another, you enter the living room and a pair of arm snake around your waist. “Hello baby.” He said seductively into your ear. Without wasting time, you turn and hit him with the umbrella. “LET GO OF ME! PLEASE DON’T ME!” You yell in terror and shut your eyes. “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” You heard that stranger whine in pain. “Stop whacking me! Look properly!” He told you and you stop immediately. *That voice…* you thought in awe.

“I can’t believe you become so violence, my hand is full of buries…” Woohyun check his well-built arm. *Am I dreaming…?* you jaws dropped. “What’s with that face? Shouldn’t it be a happy face when you saw me?” Woohyun laughs. You let your hands out, caressing his cheeks feeling amaze. “It’s really you…” Tears blur your vision. “Of course is me, who else is here in earth is Nam Woohyun?” He joke and tears flows down your cheek in a fast speed. “I hate you!” You scream and hug him in happiness. “I love you too my princess.” Woohyun replies. *This is what I had been waiting all along…* Woohyun smile in bless, the feeling when your arms wrapped around his neck and his arm around your waist. The feeling of you in his arm is what he loves most.

Later, you pull away from him. Analyzing his face at a slow pace, you trace your finger over his lips and Woohyun felt an electric shock runs down his spin. However, his glance never leaves your red lips. The atmosphere turns really warm; Woohyun then hug you in his arm again. *It isn’t the right time to kiss her yet! Just a little more, bear a little more Nam Woohyun.* He thought feeling terrible.

Curling your hair being your ear, “are you tired my little princess?” Woohyun ask and you shook your head. Woohyun faked a yawn, “but I am. Would you like to sleep beside me tonight?” Woohyun suggest and your eyes enlarge an inch. “I take it as a yes? Let’s go then.” Woohyun carry you bride- style and into his bedroom. Like how the prince laid the princess on the ground, Woohyun put you down gently. Both of you lay on the bed, you in Woohyun’s arm and Woohyun’s chin on top of yours. *I can’t believe it’s real…* you thought in disbelieves and tear rolled down your face.

“Don’t cry my princess, go to sleep. Tomorrow when you wake up, everything will start brand new.” Woohyun persuade you to sleep. “No, I am afraid that I wouldn’t get to see you tomorrow when I woke up tomorrow!” You debate with him. “I promise I wouldn’t, the prince wouldn’t leave the princess again. The demon already went back to where she’s supposed to be…just go to sleep.” His warm face your hair.

Wondering if his hands were like a spell, your eye lid went heavy and you fall asleep in his arms. Checking if you already fall asleep, Woohyun cover the blanket over you and shut the door of the bedroom. “Sorry my princess, I will be back soon.” He whisper and left the house. You, you are sleeping sweetly on his bed. The first time after Woohyun left, you are able to rest in peace without waking up in between the night due to nightmare.

In your dream, “Woohyun oppa!” You call his name sweetly as you linked arm with him and walk down the endlessly road of the green field.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Another update here~

I hope it isnt crappy, currently I am ill...I tried my best to write this chapter up.

So...Do enjoy it alright? TeeHees :D

Thanks! <3

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC! ^^V

KAMSAHAIMDA AND SARANGHAE <3 !