It's First Love.

My FairyTales II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7vY-wSoDI 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :D

Hehehs, it's my favourite song <3. It suit the sweet atmosphere for this chapter, I guess :D

So, listen to it! Hahahs :D

------------------------------------------------------

You turn and toss lying on his bed, “Woohyun…” You murmur his name while your eyes are still closed. You swing your arm across, squeezing it a bit and your eyebrow furrowed. Slowly, your eyes open and your heart sank in disappointment. It was a pillow; you stare at the pillow and hitting in with anger. *He run away again…* you thought in depress and your arm covering your eyes. Bearing your tears, slamming your fist on the bed and the alarm clock rings.

You sat up, wiping away your tears and press the button of the clock. You open the door of bedroom, hoping there is still a little hope that he is still at home. You went around the house, searching for his figure and he wasn’t there. You sighs and return back home. You swing open the door, “meow~” Marshmallow moan and you smile. “Morning.” You her back. “I have a craziest night yesterday, I don’t know if it’s true or not. But, your father Woohyun is back. Everything seems so real, he was hugging me from the back and we end up sleeping on the same bed together…However, he was gone in the morning…” You lower your head in sadness and Marshmallow your hand as a comfort.

“Never mind about that.” You stand up and inhale some oxygen. “It’s time for school.” You force out a small smile and went to change. *I shouldn’t tell infinite what happen yesterday night…* you thought and went into the toilet.

WOOHYUN’S SIDE.

Woohyun button up his uniform, *it feels great to wear back this uniform.* He smile at his reflection in front of the mirror and straighten his tie. A knock come and the butler come in. “Morning young master.” He bow and Woohyun bow back. “About the place you are going to stay…” Woohyun interrupted by putting a hand in front of his face. “I will go back to where I belong, the place where I should be. I want everything to be like the past, no butlers, no maids and especially no more controls from anyone.” He said and the butler look at him feeling confuse.

“I will just make it simpler than… I just want everything go back to the past when my mum haven’t passed away.” He smile and the butler soften. “I understand young master.” The butler reply and Woohyun smile. “Thank you.” He said and the butler returns him a smile too. “I also like to inform you that the car is ready.” The butler said and Woohyun nodded his head. “Plus, I don’t want any car to fetch me anymore.” Woohyun reminds. “You want everything to go back to the past right?” The butler repeats his order and Woohyun nodded.

IN SCHOOL.

You lay down on your table, in your mind the scene that happened yesterday kept on replaying itself. *Why did you left? You say you will wait for me to wake up the next morning…* you thought feeling upset. “What happen to her?” SungYeol ask and Hoya shrugged. L.Joe who sit across you, laying on his knuckles and glance at you. *Why is she so moody today?* He thought feeling gloomy too.

The door spring open, DooJoon walk in with heavy feet and his head hung in lower position. Everyone eyes are on him as he put his books on the teacher’s desk with burden. He let out a burdensome sigh and lids his head up. He gave you a stare and you were taken aback by his action. “Today, we have a new student.” He announces and everyone starts to mumble. “I hope it’s a handsome boy.” Hyemi said and Dongwoo cooed feeling jealous. *I just hope her heart is strong enough to take this news.* DooJoon thought in worry.

“You may come in now.” He orders the student. He walks in with his white snickers, black pointy hair and the student councils blazer. Infinite’s jaws dropped in disbelieve, Hyemi eyeball almost popped out, L.Joe froze at his spot and you sitting there in stun. “Annyeonghasyo, Nam Woohyun-himinda.” He introduces himself with a 90 degree bow. “It can’t be…” Sungyu fall back onto his chair. Myungsoo almost trip over himself. Luckily, SungYeol caught him from the back. “Hyung…” SungJong’s eyes are built up with tears.

“I guess I don’t need to introduce myself further more right?” He scans the class with a friendly smile. Suddenly, his eyes landed on L.Joe. That blonde hair, sharp eyes and a foxy face. *That guy from my dream…* Woohyun thought feeling shock too. “Well then, why don’t we choose a seat for Nam Woohyun-si?” DooJoon suggest and Woohyun shake his head. “I already know where I want to sit.” He blurted out and walk towards you.

Step by step when Woohyun walk nearer to you, your heart skip a beat with fuzzy inside. Pinching your cheeks, checking if you are dreaming again and it hurts. *I am not dreaming…* you thought in awe. “Morning princess.” Woohyun kneel down at your eye level and smile to you that are filled with warm. He cupped your face and leans in kissing your lips. Your eyes widen in surprises from his sudden action, “What are you thinking you are doing?!” L.Joe screams feeling anxious.

Parting away from your lips, “sorry. I got carry away.” He rubbed the back of his neck and gives the class a few fake laughers. DooJoon clears his throat from this embarrassing scene, “So. Where are you going to sit Mr. Nam?” DooJoon question. “Here” He point to the sit in front of you. “I am fine with it, is there any objection?” DooJoon ask and everyone shake their head except for L.Joe. “I DON’T AGREE WITH IT! WHAT HAPPEN IF HE UAL HARASS ______ AGAIN?!” L.Joe said.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t hurt _____. I may hurt everyone in the world, but the person I wouldn’t hurt is _____.” Woohyun assure and L.Joe was speechless. “So…no more objection right?” DooJoon ask again and everyone shake their head again. “Then, it’s final then. Nam Woohyun-si’s seat will be in front of ______. Also, let’s give Nam Woohyun-si a round of applause for joining us back at Seoul High.” DooJoon said and everyone gives him a round of applause.

“Thank you!” Woohyun bow with a sweet smile. “Alright then, Woohyun-si please sits down and we have to continue completing the topics for our upcoming exam.” DooJoon said while turning his back facing the class. Woohyun sit down with his back leaning against the wall, “Hello neighbor!” Woohyun greeted with a cheeky smile and you didn’t respond. “Nam Woohyun! Turn around and listen to class!” DooJoon lecture him and he turn his body around.

You look at his back from the back, he titled his head to the side and you can his side view from your angle. Suddenly, he throws a piece of paper on your table. You unfold it, “please take care of me!” He wrote and you look back at him. Woohyun gives you a cheesy grin and a peace sign.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being so slow in updating this fanfic! >.<''

Forgive me please! :x

I hope this chapter is good enough to cover up my slow action.><

Also, thank you for subbies who wait for me! :)

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda :DDDDD

Saranghae too <3!