My turning point.

My FairyTales II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjpYnYQZfrQ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjpYnYQZfrQ 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know why but am I dreaming now? I felt her soft lips parting away from mine, my grip on her waist loosen too. What’s happening? Immediately I open my eyes, I saw her hiding behind another guy back that has blonde hair. I remember how he looks like, pointy eyes and that irritating smirk on his face. He show me a thumbs up, however he turn in over. My eyes widen in surprises, I charge towards him holding onto his collar. “Who are you?” I hiss at him. “Your love rival.” He said and pushing me away from him. “Come and get her back, if you have the guts.” L.Joe challenges him. He brushes the dust away on his shoulder, grabbing _____’s arm and vanishes into the haze. “_____!” I yell for her name.

“______!” Woohyun woke up in shock, cold sweat flows down his head and he is panting in fear. *It’s a dream…* He runs his hand through his hair as Woohyun try to claim myself down. He turn looking behind, the photo of you placing on his nightstand. He crawls towards there, picking up that photo frame and caressing your face with his fingers. “Is that guy your boyfriend?” He murmurs under his breath. Woohyun shake his head, “you wouldn’t do that to me.” He smile and place the frame back to where it should be.

After his shower, he comes into his room only with a towel wrapping around his waist and another towel ruffling his soaked hair. As he ruffles his hair, he looks at the mirror checking his face. Later, he opens the closet taking out a white hoodie and jeans. 5 minutes later, he changed into it. He unlocks the door of his room slowly, peeking it from the small space. *Yes! He went to work~* Woohyun fist bumped in joy and run out of his room.

“Young master Nam, where are you going?” The maid questions him. He looks around the house, searching for an answer. “Office?” He gives her a smile and she shakes her head in disappointment. “Please! Just one more time!” Woohyun begged her. “But, Younger master Nam will scold me like crazy if you don’t go to work…” She told Woohyun her stands too. “Ignore the call?” Woohyun suggest and she sighs in defeats. “Young Master Nam, please don’t make me in a difficult position…” She pleaded Woohyun too. *Man, Hayoung is a heck!* Woohyun thought.

“I will bear everything! If he calls, ask him to call me alright? Alright! It’s settle, bye!” Woohyun spit everything out and run out of the mansion. “YOUNG MASTER NAM!” The maid scream in vexes. Woohyun wiped his sweat away from his forehead with the back of his hand, then he wonder in the street in delight. *First thing, Grandpa John’s antique shop~* Woohyun thought and went to that destination.

NAM’S COMPANY.

*I have this feeling that hyung will run away today, since its Friday today. The day he gives himself a ‘holiday’.* Hayoung thought in worry. “Anyone saw Nam Woohyun?!” He yells across the office and everyone shake their head. Hayoung’s jaw dropped in shock, “he really run away…” Hayoung said in disbelieves. Without hesitation, he took out his phone and dials the number of the house.

He taps his feet onto the floor, waiting for the maid to answer his call. “Hello?” The maid said. “Why is Nam Woohyun?!” Hayoung raised his voice a little. “Oh…Young master Nam…he went out…” The maid replies timidly. “Why didn’t you stop him?! I told you that didn’t I?! I told you that Nam Woohyun will escape from work every Friday right?!” Hayoung lectures the maid. “Young master Nam said you should call him…” Without letting the maid to complete her sentence, Hayoung hung the phone up and call Woohyun.

“Where the hell are you?!” Hayoung said in a firm voice. “I am in hell.” Woohyun answer cheekily. “Not funny, tell me the truth. Where are you? I will pick you up now.” Hayoung said bearing his anger on his hyung. “Somewhere in the earth? It’s obvious that I wouldn’t tell you where I am right? Today is my holiday; I wouldn’t let you spoil it. So, I am going to hung the phone up now.” Woohyun reply. “I dare you to do it; I will peel your skin immediately you enter the house tonight.” He threatens Woohyun. “Beep…beeps…beep.” The sound that was produce from the phone. “NAM WOOHYUN! WHO DARE YOU HUNG MY PHONE?! EVEN YOU ARE MY BROTHER, CAN’T YOU BE SERIOUS?!” Hayoung shouts in rage. “While, never mind then.” Hayoung cool himself by straightening his tie. “May be, he could make his choice today.” Hayoung mumble in hope.

WOOHYUN’S SIDE.

Woohyun off his phone, exhaling in relieves. “I see your younger brother is looking for you again.” Grandpa John comment. “Yeah, he’s a devil!” Woohyun added on and he laughs. “It’s great to have a family member to care for you right?” Grandpa John asks as he wipes the cup with clothes. “Of course, I can’t bear to lose a family member anymore…” Woohyun sank into sadness. “So, why do you always come to my place when you run away from office?” Grandpa John question. “There’s many reason you know, somehow this place make me feel safe and I can find stuffs I want from here.” Woohyun said.

“Like the glass slipper?” Grandpa John raised one of his eyebrows at Woohyun and he nodded his head. “Did the girl of your dream like it?” He asks again. “To state the facts, I haven’t the chance to ask her before.” Woohyun smile as he plays with the decoration on the table. “Why?” He asks him again. “Let’s just say, I am not ready to face her yet.” Woohyun stuck his tongue out. “You know if you don’t hurry up and get her back. Slowly, she will forget you and leave with another man soon.” He warns Woohyun as he put the cup back into the cupboard.

A flashback came, the dream he dreamt in his sleep replayed in his mind. “Grandpa John, will the dreams we had in our sleep happens in reality?” Woohyun wonders in curiosity. “There are 50 percent it might not happen.” Woohyun exhale feeling safe. “However, there are still 50 percent that it will happen.” Grandpa John finishes his sentence and Woohyun’s eyes enlarge in shock. “You are joking with me right?” Woohyun ask feeling uneasy.

“Why would I lie to you? I wouldn’t gain anything from you.” He replies and Woohyun was taken back. “Sorry, I have something on. I will leave now, bye.” Woohyun bid goodbye and leave the shop. He shoves his hands into his pocket, spacing out of the world. The image of L.Joe was shown in Woohyun’s mind, *who’s that ?* Woohyun titled his head a bit in confuse.

“BANG!” A loud crash hit onto the metal fences and Woohyun jumped in shock. “Hey, can you pass me the basketball?” A foreign kid request and Woohyun pick it up. “You know you shouldn’t vent your anger on basketball.” He said as he spins the basketball on his finger. “You aren’t the boss of me, so just give it back to me.” He tries to snatch the ball back. But, Woohyun blocked him.

“I see you have some skills there, want to have a match?” He arrogant kid dares Woohyun. “Bring it on.” Woohyun smirk and shoot the ball into the hoot. After an hour, Woohyun won the match. He seated leaning against the fences in exhaustion. *Man, I am getting old.* Woohyun thought. “You want some?” The kid offer Woohyun some water. “Thanks.” He gave him a weak smile and gulped the water down his throat.

“The name is Ethan and you?” Ethan let out his hand. “Woohyun.” He introduces himself and shakes hand with him. “You are a foreigner right?” Ethan asks and Woohyun nodded his head. “I am a Korean.” Woohyun said. “Oh~ you play well just now, are you in a basketball team before?” He asks in curious. “In the past, when I am in Korean. I am the captain of the team and the ace too.” He beams. “That’s cool! So why are you here in London? If I am you, I wouldn’t leave!”

“It’s a long story.” Woohyun replies him and he nodded his head quietly. “How about you? You seem like venting your anger on this poor basketball.” Woohyun hold onto the ball. Ethan frowns feeling discourage, “the girl I like run away with another man that I don’t even know at all. Some more, I knew her for 6 years! We dated for 4 years! She said she loves me…But, why?” He blurted everything out and Woohyun gave him a squeeze on the shoulder.

“Thank you.” Ethan said. “No problem.” Woohyun smile. *It reminds me of _____...* Woohyun thought. “Actually, I have a girl I like too. She is in Korea now…” “You should confess to her! What happen if she runs away with another man?! You will regret!” Ethan interrupted him. “That’s impossible; we love each other so much.” Woohyun declines. “You never know, my girlfriend told me that she love me too. She said that she will wait for me while I went for basketball training in USA for one year. But, she end up running into another guy arm.” Ethan makes a face.

“You don’t know who she is with now, so you cannot predict the future. So, you better hurry up and go back. Words are just words, promises can be broken and feelings can be change.” Ethan said it from the bottom of his heart and Woohyun’s eyes widen an inch. “Maybe, I am just a children to you and I may not be as experience as you. But, this is my warning to you. Better make up your mind soon.” Ethan glances at his watch.

“Got to go, my mum is waiting for me.” Ethan takes the basketball away from Woohyun and left. Woohyun sat there dumbfounded, *that kid just warns me…* He thought. *He’s right, I don’t know who she is with now…I don’t even know what happen to her…* Woohyun thought feeling empty. “Found you.” Hayoung popped out from nowhere. “So, what’s your choice? Staying or leaving?” Hayoung squats in front of him. “The companies have me, so…” Hayoung rubbed his neck and hint Woohyun.

“Aish!” Woohyun smile and ruffles Hayoung’s hair in happiness. “You really are a good brother aren’t you?” He praises him and Hayoung smile back. “I will leave then, going back to get what’s mine back.” Woohyun stand out in grin.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey and hello everyone! ^^v.

I am back with an update, there maybe errors and before a lot too... =.='''

I didnt have the time to edit now...Hopefully I can remember tomorrow...

I have to rush through my homework now...So, byebye :D

*waveswaves!*

ANyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic! :D

KAMSAHAMINDA ^^V