episode6

A Dark Light (season2)

He was too shocked to know whether he should be sad or happy.

His best and only friend had come back to life, but he was actually dead. What scared him was the fact that Shiwon was a religious man; A man who believed in the purity of human nature. Now, how should he tell him that he is going to eat the blood of his former kind in order to survive?

- Donghae!

Seeing him, Shiwon jumped down from the bed and hugged him tightly.

- Which grave have you been to? Why did you break up once?

Donghae bit his lip and smiled anxiously. He still had time to explain the truth to him, but he didn't even know where to start.

- Hey Kyuhyun! I'm glad you haven't left yet. I wanted to get to know you better and maybe I can help you finish your novel.

Donghae stared at Kyuhyun, who was standing with a poker in the frame, with widened eyes, but he did not wait for another reaction from him and turned to Shiwon, who was looking at him indebtedly.

- Shiwon, let's sit down, there is something we need to talk about.

Seeing Donghae's serious look, Shiwon sat down on the bed facing him and waited for an explanation, but with the sudden thirst that attacked him, he became very weak.

Donghae, who was waiting for him, desperately looked at the frowning Kyuhyun and silently asked him for help.

Kyuhyun nodded and ran to the kitchen saying, "Stay with him, I'll be right back." He naturally knew that he couldn't find blood in a human's apartment, so he just took a small flask and when he left Shiwon's unit, he pressed the doorbell of the nearest unit one after another. After a while, the door opened, but he raised his eyebrows when he didn't see anyone behind the door.

-        Yes?

He looked down to look at the 5-year-old girl who was staring at him with sad and wet eyes. He bent down on his knees to ask the beautiful girl if anyone was home or not. The blood froze in his veins and only one question formed in his mind:

Which animal wants to hit this child?

- Ah... ahhh... faster! Stronger!

- Yes, moan louder!

Now everything was clear to him and he knew that in order to solve such a situation he had to go back to that old version of the former Kyuhyun, so he bent down again so that his eyes were level with those shining sad eyes.

- You don't remember anything about your parents because they were killed in a car accident when you were very young. with... with...

He should have said who he lives with. He pressed his lips together and said the first name he knew.

- You live with Donghae; Your stepfather! Stay here until I come back.

Just as he expected, the girl, without any control over his body, stood in place like a cookie doll and didn't make a sound. He straightened his back and with uncontrollable anger went towards the room where the disturbing sounds were coming from and kicked the wooden door off its hinges. Although there were many dirty scenes in his life, this was the end of him. The man and woman were on the bed with a sad expression; All kinds of cheap wines and were spilled around them, and its foul smell bothered even the noses of the dead.

What did the poor girl suffer with such parasites?

His thoughts could not last long because the voice of Nesheh man reached his ears.

- Who the hell are you?

He knew that he could not give the blood of such dirty people to Shiwon because that man was not worthy of such a thing, so he broke both of their necks without thinking, closed the door behind him, and went to the girl again. He pulled out the phone from his pocket to call his old friend and ask for help. As he expected, the call was answered after one beep.

- Hey, what do you want, QQ?

Kyuhyun smiled and placed a supportive hand on the girl's shoulder.

- I want 3 liters of blood right now. I will send you the address.

By sending the address, he knew that his friend's head would be found soon. He was one of the few vampires that he could count on in times of emergency, but he had to pay a heavy price for his kindness.

- Q!

He did not know how long he stared at the head of the girl who was standing like a statue when he heard his friend's voice. He raised his head and faced his black-clad type and his smiling face.

- Friday

He took the box of blood that he had poured into 4 large glasses that looked like coffee from him and pointed to the girl next to him.

- Take this with you. Feed him and keep him in a safe place. I will tell you where to take it later.

Jumi knelt in front of the girl and spoke with a look that now reflected only kindness instead of mischievousness.

- Hello, little one, you can call me Uncle Jumi! Come with me to eat delicious food and play together, okay?

Under the hypnotic influence of Joomi's look, the girl nodded and took his hand to go to the elevator when Kyuhyun called.

- Tell someone to clean up the two bodies.

Jumi laughed in disbelief and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

- Prince of death is back again?!

flashback

1839 - Beijing, China

At the same time as the terrible thunder that lit up the night sky of Beijing and broke the eerie silence of its streets, Kyuhyun closed the umbrella and entered one of the big bars of the city. He had tried to cover part of his face with a mask so as not to be recognized. He was not well-known in Asia, and if luck was with him, he would have disappeared again in one of the western countries this evening after receiving the answer.

He was looking at the corner of the busy bar when a warm hand carefully rested on his arm. When he turned towards the owner, a beautiful girl with soft make-up and a dress with a lotus design was looking at him curiously. From the design of his dress, which was the same as the lotus bar, he realized that he must be one of the crews here.

- Can I help you?

He tried to smile, but when he realized that there was no need to pretend with the mask, he was relieved.

- I am looking for a boss here.

The girl's eyebrow rose and she faked a smile.

- The boss cannot see anyone.

- I know

The girl pursed her lips and motioned for him to follow her. After passing through several corridors, each side belonging to private rooms to satisfy the lust of the rich Chinese, they finally reached a large and empty place. As soon as she stepped inside that place, the girl closed the door behind her and disappeared into one of the corridors.

He rolled his eyes. From the beginning, he knew that this was a trap, but he was not afraid of killing a few people, so he took out his sword from its sheath, but contrary to his imagination, several muscular vampires came out from the side door. He chuckled and after a few minutes of an unequal battle of eight to one, while wiping the blood on his sword with the cloth of one of the vampires, he walked towards the main door.

He thought that if he moved away from the bar building, the ual sounds that he could hear from inside the special rooms would be less, but it seemed that the stone path, which was covered with water on both sides, was the news of reaching a disgusting scene. He gave a doer. He tried to concentrate on the surrounding foggy atmosphere that doubled the beauty there. He couldn't imagine the splendor of Beijing spring in this part of the bar, it's a pity that he had to come here in early autumn. Finally, he saw a couple who were kissing each other in the middle of the road, but he saw the person who had come all this way for him on the other side enjoying cigarettes and ually addictive fumes, while a female masseuse was massaging his shoulders.

- You arrived here earlier than I expected. I expected more resistance from the load protectors.

He did not know how to react. The space was not such that he could predict what was going to happen in a second. He knew about the power of the carefree man laid on the half- masseuse woman, so no matter how smart and dominant he was, it was better not to start a war himself. So he looked at the photographer who was taking pictures of the couple from all angles. To improve the quality of the photos, there were many candles around the couple and the surrounding fog was reduced as much as possible.

The man seemed to be satisfied with his behavior and started to explain with a smile.

- These two... Well, one of them is the daughter-in-law of the possible future leader, and this one is the last son of the bank president. Since I also need money and power, I preferred these two to be together so that whenever necessary, I could make requests from them by giving those photos to their families. I'm a genius, aren't I?

The man laughed to himself and continued:

- Of course, they had already started cheating on their wives. I just dragged them out of a motel and brought them here to have fun and collect evidence.

He angrily turned his head towards Kyuhyun who was standing the whole time and pointed to his side.

-        come and sit. You seem to have come a long way, Prince of Death.

So did he know his identity? Of course, this man had so many subordinates all over the world that such a thing is not unlikely from him, so he slowly removed his mask and sat next to him at a reasonable distance.

- To find Matthew Daddario, you killed his loyal vampires and left only one of them alive at a time so that you wouldn't have to tell him. How many centuries ago? Finally, you have to understand that you will never find him unless he wants to. It's true that they call you the Prince of Death because of all the killing and looting, but don't you really believe that you have the power to kill someone like Matthew?

Kyuhyun's lips pressed together and he fisted his hands on his knees. He knew well that he would have no chance against Matthew alone, but he had plans that could help him with the help of Rosalia's rare plants.

The man picked up on his hesitation and turned to Kyuhyun to hammer the last nail in the letter he had received a long time ago.

Kyuhyun took the letter with surprise but froze when he saw the handwriting on it.

It was Matthew's handwriting; He remembered his handwriting because of the audits of the fake company that distributed food to the needy that he did with him. He opened the letter with his hands that were trying not to show their trembling, but it was obvious because of the sharpness of the bar owner, and read those few short sentences several times.

“Hello, my dear Kyuhyun.

As I said from the beginning, it is better not to come to me until you are ready. I told you to do your mourning first, otherwise, you cannot be with me without breaking your heart from that pathetic past. Of course, I know that you want to kill me and you also know that I want you to be with me forever, so enjoy Beijing food and wait for me until I come to you one day.

Love you forever Matthew."

Unable to control his anger, he let out a scream that echoed in the vast space around him. He pressed the letter in his fist and his tears flowed uncontrollably. During this time, he could not even avenge his father and his beloved love. He had done nothing but follow the signs from city to city and alley to alley, and now he realized that Matthew was several steps ahead of him and he knew that one day he would come to this bar.

He did not know when the darkness of the night gave way to the dawn of the morning, only he realized that he had cried so much that he could not do anything anymore. All his motivation was destroyed and it was as if he had no other purpose left to continue except hating Matthew, which was also taken from him.

When a hand was wrapped around his shoulder and pressed against Setbari's chest, he came to his senses and opened his eyes once. Only then did he realize that the unfaithful couple, the photographer, and the crew were gone. So he was the only one left and that man.

- You are smart, you just don't know how to use your genius. When Matthew comes to you, I will help you kill him, and in exchange for my favor, be my advisor and right hand for 50 years so that I can run this vast country with less worry. Of course, if you kill Matthew, you have to get rid of my mother. I will help you in this matter as well. So what do you think? I will allow you to call me Joumi.

The end of the flashback

Kyuhyun's request for help from Joomi happened after 183 years. Now, after nearly two centuries, Joumi, holding the girl's hand in the elevator, reminded Kyuhyun of something that he didn't need to say with a triumphant smile.

- Do you know that I am doing you a favor and that you should repay me as soon as these events are over?

Kyuhyun nodded without saying a word and didn't break their eye contact until the elevator doors closed completely.

- Hyung, which grave did you stay in?

Donghae's shout from the side unit made him remember Shiwon's situation and immediately run to Shiwon's room.

Shiwon was lying pale and fragile on the bed and Donghae was sitting next to him with obvious concern on his face and holding his hand tightly.

He pointed to Donghae to lift Shiwon so that he could drink the blood more easily. He calmly picked up one of the coffee paper cups and held it towards Shiwon.

- What is this?

He pursed his lips and looked at Donghae with a squint, indicating that he should not say anything about the blood.

- Coffee with a lot of sugar. It is good for you because you are under pressure.

Shiwon greedily drank all 4 glasses of what appeared to be coffee blood, and after finishing the last glass, his facial color returned to normal. Donghae was biting his lower lip and looking at the ground because of the guilt of the lie they had told.

- Where did you buy the coffee? It was very delicious.

The sound of the phone ringing made Kyuhyun save himself from making up another lie and thank the person who called in his heart. Taking out the phone from his pocket and seeing Sungmin's number, his eyebrows shot up. This was the first time he called and the excitement of this first time made him quickly get up from the bed and go to another room for a private conversation.

Hello Sungmin?

- K...Kyuhyun, help me!

Sungmin's scream startled him.

-        what has happened? where are you?

He asked worriedly, and when he heard the scream again, Sungmin shifted uneasily in his place.

- If you want to see your boyfriend alive, come behind our canvas.

A strange man said this and hung up.

Kyuhyun hurried towards Shiwon's room and left the building after announcing that he had to go somewhere. He wouldn't let Sungmin be taken from him like Woohyun. It didn't matter what happened and what the consequences were, he was willing to do anything to save Sungmin, so he pressed his foot on the gas pedal and after minutes that seemed like hours, he reached the roof.

- Sungmin? Sungmin!

He was shouting from the bottom of his heart and moving forward. He couldn't face a scene like Woohyun being thrown from the building. It didn't matter how many people and vampires he had killed in all these centuries, or how hard-hearted he had become, he just knew that he couldn't bear to lose another loved one. Even now, the broken pieces of his heart were connected by pretending to be optimistic.

The further he went, the more he encountered an empty environment. Shouldn't they have taken Sungmin to another place? He wanted to go back and look for other places, but with the feeling of a needle in his neck, he could only press his finger to send the address of his location to Hyukjae's phone before passing out.

  ***

- How can I feed on people's blood?

Donghae didn't know how many times Shiwon had asked this question with a guilty conscience since Kyuhyun left the house. No matter how much he talked about the benefits of being a vampire, a strict Catholic like Shiwon couldn't digest and deal with it.

He clutched his hair helplessly when the doorbell rang to save him from that situation. When he opened the door, he was faced with a strange expression in Hyukjae's eyes. The damaged look he had in high school seems to have come to life again in those wolf eyes and it scares him. He was afraid to speak first, but he was more afraid that Hyukjae would start first, so he tried to get out of this heavy mood by referring to the recent events.

- Umm, Shiwon is not dead. I mean, dead but turned into a vampire, I'm not sure how this happened. Kyuhyun just left because Seungmin seems to need his help. Of course, before leaving, he brought blood with him to feed Shiwon. Shiwone can't be a vampire-

- Rivok.

Donghae tried to speak for a breath to return every word and feeling that Hyukjae had hidden behind his eyes, but after hearing an unfamiliar name, he finally stopped talking and stared at him with a questioning look.

They were still standing at the door as if none of them wanted to leave their safe zone and go in another direction. One of his hands pressed against the edge of the door and his knuckles turned white until Hyukjae spoke again, controlling his old emotions.

- The one who suggested that you invite me to Halloween and a-that show-

Donghae wasn't sure if Hyukjae's trembling body and clenched teeth were from anger or malice, but he knew that half of that Halloween plan was formed because of him and he was to blame.

-        OK?

Hyukjae nodded to gather his thoughts again. He still refused to look into his eyes.

- He was the owner of Rivok Cafe and has been working for a powerful vampire for some time to find Matthew Daddario. I'm not sure who that vampire is, but we're probably in big trouble.

There was an awkward silence again until questions like "Are you sad to see Rywook because you remember the past?", "Angry with him?", "What about me?", "Do you hate me as much as he does?" And finally, "Don't tell me that now you want to ask me to leave your life?" He asked himself an irrelevant question to stay safe longer.

- Where is he now?

- The trunk of my car. I wasn't sure what to do with it. I thought it would be better to let you know first, and then if necessary, bring him inside to talk to him more and find out what else he knows.

- It's better to bring it inside.

Hyukjae nodded in agreement as if there was nothing more attractive to watch than Donghae's shirt buttons, which he had been staring at since the beginning of the conversation.

They boarded the elevator together and went to the parking lot in a silence that smelled of goodbye and death to dry in place facing the open trunk door.

- How did Rosalia wake up and run away despite all that sweat?

Hyukjae said in astonishment and put a hand on his face. A police officer told him that Ryeowook would take something from him in revenge, but at that moment he felt safe because if Ryeowook wanted to hurt Yesung, Sungmin was by his side and in self-defense against vampires. He had learned from himself that he was not harmed. Donghae was with himself, so there was no need to worry.

- Maybe you have been working on your body these few years to show less reaction to the Rosalia plant?

- What?

Donghae's words were new to him. If there really was such a thing, Kyuhyun would have taught him.

- Kyuhyun said that there is a way that a vampire can increase his tolerance against Rosalia, but only genuine vampires like Dadarios know this. Does Matthew have any brothers or sisters?

Even though he already knew the answer, he was ready to ask Hyukjae all the questions in the world and get him away from the trouble he had caused him years ago.

-        No. The only member of his family... was his mother!

Both of them knew very well how powerful Matthew's mother was and how to get as far away from such a scary person as possible, but now they were only a hair's breadth away from her, and this made them know that they were not far from death.

- Shiwon may also be in danger!

Donghae said this and they got back on the elevator to check on him.

- Shiwon?

Donghae screamed his name and stepped into the bedroom to find a note on the bed and Shiwon's empty space.

"I took your dear Shiwon to the 19th floor of Unit 103 in our building. Come without Hyukjae or you will face Shiwon's body. Mrs. Daddario is very willing to meet you.

Ryewuk"

- Isn't it there too?

He jumped up when he heard Hyukjae's voice from the door and crumpled the note in his pocket. Hyukjae didn't need to know anything or make a plan together; He protected Hyukjae in any way possible and kept him away from danger. Just like what he did when Hyukjae was trying unsuccessfully to get out of the pot of Gypsy fish sauce and he stopped that ridiculous game so that his classmates would not hurt Hyukjae more.

He turned to him with a faint smile and stared at those eyes that were as warm as the sun just a few hours ago and now were as cold as ice.

- Shiwon sent a message and said that he is going for a walk so that he can collect his thoughts.

Hyukjae nodded and at that moment a message came to his phone. Seeing the geographical coordinates that Kyuhyun had sent, his frowns were confused and he walked towards the exit without saying a word.

Donghae, who was a little annoyed at being ignored, reached out to Hyukjae and stopped him by holding his hand, but when Hyukjae pushed his hand back, he took a step back.

It seemed that Hyukjae also noticed his harsh behavior, but there was no regret in his eyes.

- Kyuhyun needs my help. You stay here until Shiwon comes back. Because he has just become a vampire, he can be dangerous to people.

He turned his eyes, which were shiny with tears, to the other side so that Hyukjae could not see and nodded. When he heard the sound of the door closing, his tears flowed.

- Maybe if you knew that this might be our last meeting, you would have hugged me one more time or let me apologize again for the trouble I caused you.

He wiped his tears and when he was sure, Hyukjae left the building and headed towards unit 103. Either he would save Shiwon or he would die along with him, he just knew that it was almost impossible for him to come out alive.

  ***

When Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he felt tiny raindrops on his body.

His body?!

He became more alert when he realized that his hands and feet were tied and there was no roof except the sky and no earth except the roof. There was a weakness in his body like all the days he woke up from a nightmare with pain and weakness, and every time his beloved Sungmin was by his side to comfort him with all the coldness and warm his dead heart. But now alone-

- This scene is not familiar to you?

Or maybe he wasn't alone.

Do you hear that right? Was it Sungmin's cool voice? He tried to lift his head from the ground as much as possible and see Sungmini sitting in front of him on a platform with a glass of champagne in his hand.

A strong memory came alive in his mind. That Halloween night, when Hyukjae was busy taking revenge on Donghae, he was brutally torturing Sungmin under the same roof. But how could a human being trap someone like him?

He was kicked hard on his side and heard Sungmin's angry voice from a closer distance.

- I asked, isn't this scene for you, bastard?!

- S... Sungmin.

- Don't put my name in your mouth!

Sungmin slammed the champagne he had in his hand on Kyuhyun's head and was overwhelmed with joy and fear at the sight of the blood that came from his head.

- That night was supposed to be a damn simple Halloween like all previous Halloweens, but what happened? It became the worst nightmare of my life! I hadn't reached my feet yet when Hyukje's head was found with those strange requests! Did you think it was easy for me to hide him being a vampire in the hospital? Do you know what stress I was suffering? You didn't even spare my wife!

Remembering his wife, Sungmin wailed and picked up an iron baseball bat, hitting Kyuhyun who didn't even have the strength to scream in pain.

- Did you think you had nightmares every night for no reason? I was the one who was injecting Rosalia plant to the extent that you would only feel pain and hallucinate! I thought that if I do this for the rest of my life, I will be able to take revenge for the past, but when Rywook came to me and suggested that we help you, Donghae, and Hyukjae once and for all, I was so happy! Right now, as we are talking, those two are in front of Mrs. Dadaro, and they are going to die in a few minutes, whether they reveal Matthew's location or not, and you will also die because of me!

Sungmin, out of breath from beating him and talking at the same time, threw the baseball bat aside to pick up the axe.

- This ax is enough to separate your head from your body and kill you because you are not original, you can die that easily.

Almost all of his bones were broken, and thanks to the Rosalia sweat flowing in his veins, it would have taken days to heal his body if the blood had not reached him.

He opened his eyes in pain and saw Sungmin holding an ax above his head. Was he supposed to die like this? By his second love? There was no problem, and it should even be said that he was happy from the bottom of his heart that at least he would be killed by an insider. By the hand of someone who loved him but did not know how to fall in love and only selfishly hurt his lover. He took a deep painful breath and calmly closed his eyes. Maybe in the next life, he could see his father and Woohyun again.

There was a loud sigh and the ax was violently thrown to one side. He stared at a familiar figure who was walking towards Sungmini, who was pulling himself back on the ground to the edge of the roof.

- How dare you to do this to my hyung? Did you want to kill him? You hated us bloodsuckers and considered yourself a saint, why else?!

The sound of Hyukjae's scream, which reached him in time, shook the four pillars of Sungmin's body. He had never seen Hyukjae so angry in his life, even when he found out that he himself had dragged him to the Donghae mansion to get the exam questions.

Hyukjae grabbed Sungmin by the collar to throw him off the roof but was stopped by Kyuhyun's scream of pain.

- No!

Hyukjae turned to Kyuhyun in disbelief.

- What?!

- Don't kill him!

-        Why? Don't you see what kind of day he has put you in?

Kyuhyun, who might lose consciousness at any moment, barely opened his mouth again.

- I did the same thing to Sungmin the night you took revenge on Donghae; you do not remember?

Hyukjae frowned, but before he could say anything, Kyuhyun spoke again.

- Donghae and Shiwon are dangerous.

He knew that just mentioning Donghae's name was enough to change Hyukjae.

Hyukjae threw Sungmin on the ground near Kyuhyun and quickly opened his arms and legs and put his clothes that were lying on the ground next to him.

- Take my phone out of my pants pocket and dial number 6.

Hyukjae did the same and placed the phone next to Kyuhyun's ear, who didn't even have the strength to sit up.

- QQ?

- Help me kill Mrs. Daddario, I will do any favor you want in return.

He closed his eyes when he heard Joumi's triumphant laugh and cursed the cause of all these problems.

-        OK.

When the call ended, Hyukjae put the phone away and took Sungmin's wrist, and explained to Kyuhyun's mouth:

- You have to drink blood to get back on your feet.

Sungmin looked away with disgust so as not to see such a disgusting scene. He knew very well that he couldn't do anything against two vampires.

- No, I don't want to hurt him.

They heard Sungmin's smirk, but none of them paid attention.

- So how do you want to save Donghae?

Hyukjae's cry was muffled by Sungmin's answer.

- Drink my blood, but after that, you have no right to come in front of me.

Kyuhyun smiled and swore in his heart to never disturb this beautiful person again.

Seeing his determined look, Sungmin moved his hand forward to drink blood from his wrist, but Kyuhyun grabbed his neck and pulled him towards him so that Sungmin jumped towards him and almost fell into his arms. Before he could get out of such an embarrassing situation, Kyuhyun's sharp fangs entered a place above his collarbone and he groaned in pain.

After all, this situation was supposed to end forever, so he could not resist these blood- creatures just once.

  ***

What did he really think about himself that he entered such a hell without any support? After being tortured for an hour by Rose Daddario's subordinates, Rosalia was nailed to the wall with a broken arm and leg and iron nails soaked in sweat, reminding every viewer of the death of Christ.

Rose Daddario was sitting on a big chair with her usual splendor and luxurious clothes, unlike in the past, and she was extremely satisfied with the show she had put on.

- It's a good show, but I'm starting to get bored, so I'll go to the main question that made me miss the Hawaiian vacation and come here for a few months; where is my son

Donghae, who knew from the beginning that he was not going to survive, stared at Shiwoni without saying a word, who was sitting on his knees by two subordinates and was looking at him restlessly.

- Free Shiwon first and then I will tell you.

Rose Daddario's giggles echoed through the building and stopped just as quickly.

- Are you kidding me? Take a look at your situation and then bet! You, idiots, couldn't find the clear clues that I made in each case and link them to me! I wanted to give you my property - i.e. my son - but it seems that I should treat you in a different way.

Daddario stood up and in one swift movement took Shion's heart in his hand.

Shiwon gasped for breath, but it was Donghae who screamed in terror instead.

- Don't have anything to do with Shiwon! I beg you!

Daddario was slowly taking out Shiwon's heart in his fist, and Donghae could easily hear the tearing of each and every vein connected to his heart.

- No! OK, I'll take you to Matthew, just let him go!

Daddario smiled coldly, easily realizing his lie.

- Did you think that I can't understand you with this ridiculous sound, are you lying? Why don't you want my son...

Daddario's eyes darkened and he gritted his teeth.

- Don't tell me, did you kill him?

Donghae didn't know what answer would save Shiwon from certain death, so he just let out a sob because he was dying of fear. His life no longer mattered to him; Not after being pushed back by Hyukjae. He was only afraid of Shiwon dying in front of his eyes.

- you-

Daddario's voice was interrupted by the shattering of all the windows of the penthouse, which created a terrible sound so that no one dared to move from his place even for 10 seconds, and this gave Joumi's subordinates enough time to get rid of all the garbage. got rid of them and shot Daddario with a special arrow made by the most skilled vampire hunter and bring him eternal death. When Daddario's fisted hand fell around Shiwon's heart, it caused more veins to tear, but Joumi stopped his heart from coming out in a golden second and slowly opened Daddario's long fingers from around Shiwon's heart.

In the penthouse, which was kicked open by Hyukjae and came from Lola, this time Donghae cried because of happiness to see Hyukjae and Kyuhyun safe.

2 months later - London

- Uncle Shiwon, buy me ice cream!

Haru, the sweet-tongued girl who Kyuhyun had made Donghae's stepdaughter with the help of Joomi's influence, happily ran to the ice cream machine, making Shiwon laugh at her being so creepy.

- Okay, my dear, don't fall! What ice cream should we buy for dad?

- Ummm... he likes vanilla!

-        good job! What flavor do I like now?

Haru looked at Shiwon with a questioning look and raised his shoulders as if he didn't know.

- I already told you that I like the banana taste!

Haru smiled carelessly and showed the ice cream vendor the flavor he wanted.

Shiwon rolled his eyes pretending to be bored and turned towards Haru who was looking at the preparation of his ice cream with the eyes of raining stars.

- Tell me, Uncle Shiwon, I love you so that I can pay for the ice cream.

Haru made a face and looked at his father who was coming towards them with a smile.

- Uncle, you are so stingy that no one wants to be your girlfriend!

The sound of Donghae's giggles made Shiwon dumbfounded, and after taking the ice cream from the seller, he hid behind his father.

- You should do something about raising your daughter!

Donghae nodded with a hint of laughter.

- No, by the way, I trained him to always tell the truth!

He got his own ice cream from the seller and holding Haru's hand, they walked towards the merry-go-round and made Shiwon count the remaining money for the ice creams.

When they were in line, Shiwon stood next to him and asked under his breath so that he could not hear Haru:

- Have you heard from Hyukjae yet?

Shiwon usually asked this question once a week and the reason was clear: Donghae lacked something in life without Hyukjae. Something that could not be filled with something else. But that sad day, after Hyukjae carefully took the nails out of his hand and passed out in his arms, the next time he opened his eyes, he saw himself on the bed of their shared room with a letter. He was getting sick of all the letters in the world. He sat weakly on the bed and opened the letter with trembling hands.

"My Donghae, when you are reading this letter, I am thousands of kilometers away from you. I thought that after we talked about the past, I would have no problem, but seeing Ryewook and hearing what he said- well, let's say to I need more time to heal my heart, but that doesn't diminish the feeling I have for you. I can't live without you, but on the other hand, I'm in a situation where I can't live with you. It's a difficult situation, and it's harder for me, but as soon as I feel better, I will be back to make a happy family together with Haru (Kyuhyun and I decided to change the name of the girl who was Kim Sejong to Lee Haru) like you always wanted. So until then. Please wait for me. I love you.

Hyukjae

In the first week, when he opened his eyes in the morning and saw himself alone on the bed, he couldn't believe that Hyukjae had left him so easily. Of course, he gave him the right, but his selfish heart did not allow him to leave like this when he had become so attached to him in these few months that he never thought of separation.

Kyuhyun disappeared along with the man who introduced himself as Jumi, and Yesung had strangely (perhaps with a bit of vampire hypnosis) moved to the side unit so that he wouldn't feel alone and would help him if he needed anything.  Jumi's subordinates had informed him that Sungmin had transferred to America and never intended to return, although he understood him and wished him the best.

- Then it's our turn to ride.

Shiwon, who realized that Donghae, like all these past two months, sighed and took Haru's hand, and walked towards the carousel cabin.

Donghae took a deep breath and tried to smile. He had promised himself to wait until Hyukjae's arrival and when he saw him, He would lay his eggs at a suitable time so that he would no longer feel the urge to leave him alone.

- I told you the truth, what memories did your father and I make in one of these cabins a few years ago?

- What are your memories of uncle Shiwon?

- Shiwon, please shut up!

 

The End.

 

hangzhou-1871458-1280-1

Behind the lotus bar where Kyuhyun met Jumi for the first time ^_^