Danger Ahead

Dirty Little Secret

YongGook unlocked the door to their apartment only to get pushed to the side roughly by DaeHyun, who rushed into their home in search of the only female that lives with them. The leader sneered at him in irritation but let it go.

 

He charged into her room to find MiMi chilling on her bed, reading a book with all her make-up already removed.

 

“Oh, DaeHyun, welcome h-”

 

Without letting her finish, he threw his arms around her and hugged her tightly. She cocked her head to the side to get a better look at him. She was about to ask him what's wrong, but he beat her to it.

 

“Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?” DaeHyun bombarded her with questions of concern as he looked her over.

 

She sneered to the side, “Yeah, my pride. I’m perfectly fine. But it seems rumors aren’t as misleading as they seemed.  I got felt up by one of the kingkas for suspicious belongings. It would have been bad if YoungJae’s device wasn’t so well disguised.”

 

“At least someone appreciates my efforts around here. Tell that to Reckless here for chucking my precious babies like cheap change,” YoungJae commented, walking into the room.

 

“Hey, Pups. What’s the deal at Woollim?” the leader asked while the rest of B.A.P filed into MiMi's single.

 

 “It seems we underestimated these pompous, rich brats. They're smarter than we gave them credit for. For this same reason, super sketchy.”

 

“Hey, maybe you should pull out of this mission,” DaeHyun suggested. “I didn't like what I heard today. You were almost , weren't you.”

 

It wasn't a question because DaeHyun was positive he was right.

 

“I've been in worse situations,” MiMi countered while dodging his accusation at the same time.

 

“Yeah, on missions to kill. We can't have our identities revealed. It would jeopardize everything we do. Not to mention, we don't want you getting hurt, especially when we can't even back you up,” HimChan intervened, agreeing with DaeHyun. MiMi looked around the room to find a general consensus.

 

“Zelo doesn’t like seeing Noona hurt…” the magnae pouted at her sadly.

 

“Besides, you already got enough information for someone else to go in and continue the mission in your place. There’s no harm in pulling back,” YoungJae reasoned.

 

Just as MiMi was seriously considering backing out, she heard her text message notification go off on her phone. (You got a meseji~) Silence fell on the room as she read the new text she just received. Her eyes widened as fell open, gaping in disbelief. DaeHyun peeked over her shoulder to see what it said.

 

“…well…so much for backing out,” he concluded after reading the text message.

 

“Argh, JiEun-unnie, WHY NOW?!” cried MiMi, flailing her arms around, as the rest of them filled themselves in by passing her phone around. It seemed JiEun got permission from the agency to let her transfer to TS high after she successfully completed her current mission.

 

~

 

“Omo, did you see those delinquents the other day? They looked so hot!”

 

“I heard they got into so many fights over break that they got arrested for it but the cops weren’t able to catch them.”

 

“No way, they’re too dumb to outsmart the cops.”

 

“I love their blond hair theme. Bad boys are so attractive~”

 

“Wah, especially DaeHyun! He is so mysterious with his mask!”

 

“That kid’s mute. I’ve never heard him say a word. Probably has the mask so people don’t ask him to talk.”

 

“I heard he wears that mask because he’s hideous underneath it and doesn’t want to scare people away.”

 

“No way, have you seen his eyes? They’re gorgeous. He clearly wears it because it makes him look cool.”

 

“That doesn’t explain why he never talks.”

 

“It’s a shame he’s so cold to girls. I wish he was more responsive like HimChan-oppa…”

 

The same old whispers circulated the school despite the new semester. The six blond boys were always the talk of the school, speculations of what they’re like, people making their own conclusions to be facts.

 

No one dared to find out the truth. They were scared of getting beat up because those six delinquents had made a name for themselves for being more than just talk. Despite everything that she had heard about them, she was curious. She had just transferred to TS high, so all this was news to her. In fact, that was pretty much the only thing she had been hearing. It was natural that she would be curious.

 

Rumors are just rumors, after all.

 

She had to agree with one thing she had heard.

 

Jung DaeHyun does have attractive eyes.

 

~

 

She peaked over the corner to find the six of them chatting away outside their hangout place. Her eyes wandered to stare at the quiet DaeHyun, who merely nodded along with their conversation.

 

Who said that DaeHyun can’t talk?

 

His expressive eyes were all he needed to communicate with others. Although so far, all she got were cold stares from him. She wanted to know more about him. She wanted to see what was being the mask. Her curiosity was getting the better of her.

 

She looked back to see a bunch of girls whispering amongst themselves while pointing at the six of them. They were clearly part of that fanclub that worshipped those blondes from afar, leaving notes in their lockers, giving them chocolate on Valentine’s Day, etc, etc. There was an unspoken rule in the club: never approach them without a group.

 

She was still curious. So curious. (I’m so curious, yeah!)

 

The group of girls gasped in disbelief as they watched one brave soul walk past them and down the most dangerous hall of the school.

 

~

 

“Oh, did you guys get the message from HyoSung? We have a new assignment so meet up at the front of the school…J-JiEun is uh…driving us there…” YongGook informed, turning his head away from the other members after the last statement. There was silence as the other five stared at YongGook.

 

“…you have no back bone when it comes to JiEun-noona,” YoungJae told him bluntly.

 

“Well, I’m not eating lunch,” HimChan concluded.

 

“I guess JiEun-noona has been getting better at turning without nearly flipping the car over,” JongUp commented optimistically.

 

DaeHyun pointed at his earrings and shook his head.

 

“I think MiMi’s laughing at us on the other end,” YoungJae translated DaeHyun’s silent input for the rest of them, receiving a nod of agreement from DaeHyun. “Can’t you just drive us, YongGookie-hyung?”

 

Their leader bit his lips and looked down. Before anyone could start teasing him for being a complete wimp around JiEun, JunHong noticed something strange.

 

“Hyung, there’s a girl coming down the hall towards us,” their tallest member informed, peering over the rest of them.

 

“That’s ridiculous, JunHongie. None of the students including our annoying fanclub comes down this hal-”

 

“Hello.”

 

YoungJae frozen in his spot, not able to finish his sentence, as he was immediately proven wrong by the naïve-looking girl standing behind JongUp.

 

“Hyung…is she just my imagination then?” JongUp asked, getting a smack on the head by HimChan.

 

“My name is Go EunWoo, I’m a transferred freshman, nice to meet you,” she greeted politely with a bow and a small smile.

 

“Oh, my imagination talks. Hello EunWoo-shi, my name is JongUp, I’m also a freshman, nice to meet you,” he greeted back with a smile of his own. HimChan smacked him again.

 

“Stop hitting him, you’re gonna make him dumber,” YongGook warned before turning to EunWoo. “Hey, kid, we’ll let you off the hook because you’re new here, but you better scram before we decide to break your arm.”

 

“Why are you all blond? Doesn’t bleaching your hair make your hair fall out?” she questioned innocently instead of heeding YongGook’s warning.

 

“It-It does?! Hyung! I don’t want to be bald!” JunHong cried, clinging onto YongGook.

 

“JunHong-ah, calm down, you’re not going to go bald,” their leader sighed.

 

“YongGookie! I’m too pretty to go bald!” HimChan cried and clung onto their oldest as well.

 

“HimChan! Act your ing age!” he growled, trying to shake him off.

 

“It’s so you can tell us easily apart from other people and shows our rebellious attitude against the ridiculously rigid school systems,” YoungJae answered eloquently as the two most immature members whined to their leader in the background.

 

“But if you’re all blond, doesn’t that make you harder to distinguish from each other?”

 

“All the more fun to mess with others.”

 

“Why is your hair always in front of your eyes? Isn’t it difficult to see? Are you insecure about how you look?” EunWoo continued questioning.

 

“Yah! Who said I’m insecure?! It just so happen that not being able to see is very fashionable!” YoungJae shot back in anger as her question clearly hit a soft spot.

 

“Why is your hair so curly? It reminds me of ramen!” EunWoo laughed, pointing at JunHong’s hair.

 

“S-She called my hair ramen! Hyung~! SunHwa-noona told me it was cute!” cried JunHong as he started whining even harder, shaking YongGook, who was slowly getting fairly aggravated.

 

“Why are you so smiley? Are you always that happy?”

 

JongUp merely smiled and nodded curtly.

 

EunWoo stared at JongUp, who just continued smiling like an idiot. She pouted.

 

She turned her head to the last member, standing there, shaking his head at the three stooges. EunWoo blushed. Now that she was this close to DaeHyun, he looked even more handsome than when she saw him earlier. She felt her heartbeat faster as she reached her hand out and grabbed his sleeve. He turned his attention to her.

 

“Mesmerizing…” EunWoo whispered in awe now that DaeHyun was finally looking at her. He raised his eyebrow at her creepy stare and backed up a little, however EunWoo refused to release her grip.

 

“Why do you hide your face…DaeHyun-sshi?” EunWoo asked, but her tone of voice was much softer than before.

 

Rather than answering, DaeHyun folded his arms and turned away. YoungJae threw his arm around DaeHyun and laughed.

 

“Sorry, Stalker Girl. DaeHyunie talks to no one but us.”

 

Rather than being discouraged, EunWoo smiled brightly and giggled.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi! DaeHyun-sshi! Why don’t you ever talk to anyone, DaeHyun-sshi? DaeHyun-sshi, there’s a lot of rumors that say you can’t talk, but you talk to your members, right? So you must be able to talk. Why don’t you ever talk, DaeHyun-sshi? DaeHyun-sshi? Oh, people also say that you wear the mask because you’re ugly, but I know that’s not true. So you must be wearing the mask because you’re so handsome that you don’t want to kill fangirls with your gorgeous looks, right? Oh, or maybe it’s because you have such a beautiful voice all the girls would faint will just one word! Wah, DaeHyun-sshi, you’re so kind! Hey, DaeHyun-sshi, am I right? DaeHyun-sshi? DaeHyun-sshi~! Can I see what’s under the mask? Please? Pretty please? DaeHyun-sshi! DaeHy-”

 

“SHUT UP.”

 

 

YoungJae facepalmed his forehead as the rest of the B.A.P members jaw dropped. DaeHyun’s eyes widened at the sound of his own voice.

 

“Oh, you talked,” EunWoo pointed at DaeHyun with a bright smile.

 

“Aish…this is why we put a mask over your mouth…”

 

=====================================================================

 

Finally, congratulations to Always2oclock! Woo~! *sings Happy Birthday*

 

YoungJae: Yah, you idiot. It’s not her birthday.

 

Oh…right…*sings Taps*

 

YoungJae: YAH! AH, MOLLA!

 

…kekekeke…*troll troll troll*

 

I apologize to those that don’t make it, but like I promised before, you will be added in as minor characters. Small yet important roles. :) So please keep commenting so I know you're alive!

 

Now that I have my two mains, the story can begin! ^ ^ Ah, but I have a lot work to do in the next few days, so I’ll be poof~

 

Thank you all for applying! I sincerely appreciate your effort because my idea would not be able to bloom into a story if not for your inspiration. ^ ^

 

P.S. Hoya…you kill me so hard. Oh gosh…I don’t even. …*dies*

 

~Kira :3