Thanks To

Dirty Little Secret

 

Hello all! I just want to thank everyone who has read this story because I really, truly appreciate all the support that I’ve received for this story from silent readers (I SEE YOU FROM THE VIEW COUNT O^O) to subscribers to commentors. To those that came in part way through the story and to those that have been with me all this time! This is the longest story I have ever written and I enjoyed it so much. I was really surprised by how many people have supported this story! One of my biggest regret is how small of a part Infinite played in the story. I had a lot of things planned out for Infinite but the background story for B.A.P (mostly the twins) exploded into much finer detail than they would. I realized that I had to start wrapping up the story before I lost my steam, which is my reason for why it seems too rushed at the end. To let this project go to waste and unfinished, I would have probably killed myself. Now! With that said, let’s get on to my thanks!

 

To my silent readers: Whether you decided to just check things out or you actually read through everything, I’m surprised by how many views I received! Thank you for showing interest and taking the time to read everything! ^ ^ As of 1/24/13, thanks for the 7700+ views!

 

To my subscribers: Thank you all that subscribed to this story! Even if you never commented, I’m always happy to see that someone subscribed because it means you were interested enough in the story to have that little orange notification bother you whenever I decided to not be a lazy and throw an update at you! ^ ^ As of 1/24/13, thanks to all 171 users that have subscribed to me!

 

To my commentors: You guys are the most wonderful support I could ask for. I don’t think I would have been able to finish the story without you all. Thank you for all the comments. I appreciate each and every one of them and do my best to reply to every single one I receive! It really meant a lot to me even if it was a short comment. ^ ^ As of 1/24/13, thanks for the 417 comments!

 

Some special shout-outs!

hyokwanglover: My wonderful YongJi shipper! ^ ^ While you came in towards the end of the story, you commented on every single update! I enjoyed our long conversations about nothing in particular. Thank you and thank you for upvoting this story (and a lot of my other stories XD)!

MaeilYogurt: One of my most faithful commentors! Your comments were short but sweet. I appreciate that you’ve stuck around with this story for so long. I was happy to see your comment on the last chapter. ^ ^ And thank you for upvoting too!

LillyRiot: My crazy leopard friend! We sure did bond over the few months with this story and got to know each other just a bit, neh? Kekeke, I hope things are going well with you and I was glad to see you back when you poofed for awhile. ^ ^ Thank you for your support!

skyblaze208: One of my later yet super faithful commentors! :D I definitely have to thank you for correcting any mistakes that you found. While it might bother some people, I truly appreciate it (because I’m so like that). XD Thank you for all your wonderful support and talking to a crazy thing like me. :P Our conversations were super fun. Hehe~

mimi96: One of the quieter ones! I really do appreciate your short but consistent commenting. Thank you very much for stay with me! ^ ^

Cheoneunnie: Wow, so many friends made through just writing this. :D One of my most faithful chingu~~ Asking me about changing your name and commenting so often. What can I say to you except thank you?

-boundless: Oh you. You and your beautiful breakdowns. I have no words for you except thank you and your wonderful comments. They were always a pleasure to read and I appreciate all your support.

robinsong: Though you poofed on me towards the end, thank you for sticking around even if I didn’t pick you! ^ ^ Your comments were always much appreciated and I thank you for sticking with me from the beginning!

daesooxz: One of my earliest commentors! T^T You have been around with me for so long! Thank you for always commenting and putting up with all the ups and downs of the story. XD Thaaaaaaaaaank yooooooooou~!

BAPLOVER: An elusive one, you are! But nonetheless thank you for being with me from the beginning and close to the end! ^ ^

ilikefish: I have no words for you. Have a fish.

HMK015: Hehehe~ thank you, Unnie~ :3

-imhungry: You poofed on me too! But I really loved reading your comments so thank you!

corn-edmonkey: YO YOU DUMMY. You probably won’t see this but thanks for reading when you were around~ We must talk again sometime, old friend.

spicea11347: One of the characters that I chose, Bekah! I really love her character and I wish I did more with her, but not gonna lie, when you poofed on me halfway through the story, I didn’t have any sort of check and balance to keep her in the story. >___< The lack of Infinite and Bekah in the story is the biggest regret. Thank you so much for being patient with me and sticking through from the beginning to end. I really appreciate the fact that you came back once your crazy life settled a bit. And thank you for teaching me curse words in Italian. XD

ShadowYin: MY MOST AMAZING DONGSAENG EVER. Can I count the ways that I should thank you for making me such a beautiful trailer? You’re so kind and thoughtful, putting up with my selfish requests for trailers and posters without any arguments. Steph~ we haven’t talked in so long, but I seriously can’t thank you enough for everything! I’m glad you pushed me to write this story. I had a lot of fun. ^ ^

hiikyoung: /climbs on head and poses as a hat/ KYOUNGIE-UNNIE. YOU ARE AWESOME FOR CATCHING UP TO THIS STORY AND THEN COMMENTING ALL THE TIME WITH YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. /waves arms frantically and jumps up and down/ And thank you for sticking up for EunWoo! Even when her own creator got pissed off at her, you were there for my poor little abused thing! ;____; One of the best people in the world. My fellow YongJi shipper whom I converted. A bias war enemy and a wonderful friend. Thank you for everything! …and stop shipping weird couples like JaeHee and HimWoo! /shakes fist/

Yixicorn: /tackles and / COOOOOOOOOORNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MY AWESOME WONDERFUL BEST COMMENTOR AN AUTHOR COULD EVER ASK FOOOOR! To think this story is what brought us together (and with Kyoungie!) is absolutely unbelievable! You watched this story grow from the beginning, sticking by it, and leaving such wonderful, long comments every single time. I really couldn’t have done this story without you! One of the other best people in the world! The other YongJi shipper that I converted! XD I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since this all started! And thanks EunWoo for being such a wonderful character. :) Despite what others say, I believe EunWoo from the very beginning was exactly what DaeHyun needed. Someone who never gives up on the one that they care about. Just like you! ^ ^ Thank yooooooooou!

 

And to anyone else that I missed, I’m sorry but I really do appreciate each and every one of you!

 

…and to show you how much I appreciate you all…

I have a little surprise present for something new that I will be working on…

/evil smile/

A little preview of what’s to come on YoungJae’s birthday. :D This is the present I have decided for that little mothering -eating asswipe (she says in the sweetest voice possible).

 

 


 

 

How far are you willing to go for the person you care about?

 

 

“YoungJae, she has to go.”

“I don’t think it’s safe to be around her.”

“She’s psychotic! And this coming from me!”

“We’re just looking out for you…and her.”

 

 

How far will you go…before you break?

 

This is the story of a little boy that changed a lost girl’s life…and his determination to bring the lost girl back into society.

 

“I already lost her once. I’m not losing her a second time.”

 

“Jae?”

“Hm?”

“You won’t leave me, right?”

“…”

 

 

No, I won’t leave you even if you kill me.

 

 


 

 

MWAHAHAHAHA. That’s right. If you didn’t quite understand what’s going on, I’ve decided to dive a bit deeper into the JK couple and write a side-story about what happened in the five years. :D

Ohohohohoh…I’ve decided I got really attached to Kae, so…she’s gonna be my next project. :3

UNTIL NEXT TIME! /salutes/

~Kira :3

Update: Link to the JK side story~ Alphabet Romance