Mysterious Student

Dirty Little Secret

HoWon sighed as the rest of B.A.P crowded around the twins to make sure DaeHee was okay.

A comforting hand landed on his shoulder.

“Want to tell us what’s been going on recently? We haven’t heard from you in days. We were really worried, HoYa…” SungKyu informed.

“…it’s a long story…” HoWon mumbled.

They stayed quiet for a moment as they looked back at their own members, playing with their puppy trio (one of which was currently human, confusing the hell out of everyone), and then back at B.A.P.

“What are you going to do? Are you going to revealing everything to her?” the leader wondered. HoWon bit his lip.

“Are you worried?”

HoWon closed his eyes and nodded.

“…you want to know my opinion?”

Nod.

“They’re good at what they do. Eventually, they’ll find out one way or another. It’s probably best coming from your mouth,” SungKyu smiled, placing a hand on his back. “Besides…you wouldn’t want to lose her, right?”

His eyes widened in surprise at his words.

“How did you…”

“I’m not stupid. You’re different with her. It’s quite interesting.”

HoWon merely glared at SungKyu patted him on the back and walked off to the rest of Infinite.

His eyes unconsciously went back to the sleeping DaeHee, who had passed out moments after the exchange (according to DaeHyun, she has no ability to handle emotional stress). They decided to call truce when the girl passed out and split up the place in half to regroup (though HoWon didn’t miss the multiple nasty glances he got from B.A.P every now and then). He cocked his head to the side and studied her peaceful expression with a sigh.

“Would you still be okay with me…knowing where I come from?”

~

“SungKyuuuuuuuuuuuu-hyuuuuuuuuuung~”

The president of the Student Council groaned at the over-the-top aegyo-filled voice.

“Hey, hey, hey, did you hear, did you hear? There’s a new kid in town and he’s been quite the talk,” WooHyun gossiped, whispering right into SungKyu’s ear as if it was a secret. The leader pushed his face away in disgust at his close proximity.

“That’s nice, WooHyun. Get out of my face.”

“Aw, come on! Come check him out with me!”

“Why? Did you become gay? I thought you only check out new girls,” mumbled SungKyu as he went through his paperwork for active clubs and what not.

“Yah! That’s insulting!”

“Mhmm…could you not bother me so early in the morning? I’m trying to get some work done before class starts.”

WooHyun grumbled as he left, “Gosh, you’re such a fun er. Fine~ I’ll go get Bekah to come see him with me~”

~

HoWon sighed as he heard all the whispered voices of the students around him. He had left his last school in hopes of getting away from all this. Maybe if he gave it a few days, they would stop talking.

“Hey, New Kid!”

HoWon didn’t bother turning around, walking past the male student who had a smirk on his face and looked like nothing but trouble.

“Yah! Pay attention when someone talks to you!”

No response as HoWon just continued walking. He really didn’t want any trouble and, quite frankly, would prefer if his presence would be disregarded by the main student population. Unfortunately the kid was relentless, grabbing HoWon’s shoulder and turning him around roughly.

“I’m talking to you.”

“And I’m ignoring you,” HoWon replied in monotone, fairly uninterested in this confrontation. The bully growled at him, grabbing his collar and pulling his fist back, ready to punch him in the face. He was stopped by a hand on his wrist.

“You have 10 seconds to let him go or I’m beating the crap out of you,” warned Bekah as she nodded her head back, indicating that she wasn’t alone. WooHyun glared menacingly at the student and cracked his neck to prove her point. With a scoff, he threw HoWon back and left the scene. After dusting himself off, Bekah held out her hand to him.

“Kwon SooJin, but please call me Rebekah or Bekah. I prefer not to be called by my Korean name,” she introduced before glaring at WooHyun, “Although THAT one tends to ‘forget’ sometimes.”

“Nam WooHyun, Treasurer of the Student Council~ pleased to meet you!” he called out, bouncing around behind Bekah, who rolled her eyes at his antics.

“Please ignore him. He must have been fed chocolates by his fangirls this morning,” she smiled sweetly at HoWon, who chuckled at her joke (especially with the look of disapproval from WooHyun).

“I’m Lee HoWon, it’s nice to meet you,” he greeted back with a respectful bow. “Thanks for the save. I wasn’t too interested in getting into a fight my first day here.”

“If you have more problems with people around here, come visit our Student Council and we’ll take care of it,” WooHyun informed with a smile, handing HoWon, who raised an eyebrow at him, a card.

Hoya stared at the card as WooHyun and Bekah left.

“You think he’ll come?” Bekah asked WooHyun as they walked away.

WooHyun smiled, “Probably.”

~

The bell rang indicating a lunch break. SungKyu made his way to the Student Council room. He hadn’t been able to finish everything like he had hoped since Nam WooHyun rudely interrupted him that morning. He blinked in surprise when he saw someone standing outside of the room.

“Can I help you?” SungKyu questioned.

The boy turned around and handed him the card.

“Someone named Nam WooHyun told me that the Student Council could help with my problem with the rumors.”

SungKyu visibly twitched at the name.

“God damn that WooHyun,” SungKyu sighed, realizing his work would once more be pushed back until after school at this point. “Come in.”

SungKyu opened the door and allowed the student to enter.

“My name is Kim SungKyu, I’m the president of the Student Council. And you are?” SungKyu greeted as he placed his bag down next to his desk.

“Lee HoWon. I got a sense from your treasurer that this is no ordinary student council,” HoWon casually commented, noticing when SungKyu seemed to freeze for a bit.

“What are you talking about?” SungKyu treaded carefully.

“Ah, nothing. WooHyun and Bekah seem like interesting people. So can you help me?”

SungKyu raised his eyebrow suspiciously, but made no comment about HoWon’s strange behavior.

“I’ll do what I can. What’s your problem?”

“You mean you haven’t heard the rumor that follows me?” HoWon asked in surprise.

SungKyu shrugged, “I don’t follow rumors. That’s WooHyun’s job.”

“Hmm, strange, I figured a group like Infinite would know about the Busan kid that killed one of the bullies at his last school.”

At the name of his “gang,” SungKyu turned around and glared at HoWon, who smirked up at him.

“…who are you?”

“Your new member, HoYa. How about you scratch my back and I scratch yours? I need you guys to help me get rid of my past,” HoWon frowned at the thought. “That rumor…is not 100% false.”

SungKyu sat right across from HoWon and crossed his arms.

“I’m listening…HoYa.”

~

“Noona! Hyung, noona woke up!” JongUp called out as he went to get HimChan, who had left to check on EunWoo.

“Morning, Sunshine,” smirked YoungJae as DaeHee groaned, hiding her face in DaeHyun's chest, clearly unhappy with being awake.

“My head hurts…” she whined, clinging on to DaeHyun.

“Yeah, that tends to happen when you pass out,” YoungJae informed helpfully. DaeHee glared at him.

“Relax, Pups. You’re still not well enough to function,” chuckled YongGuk, ruffling her hair and brushing her bangs out of her face.

“Noona! Are you thirsty? You want me to get you some water?” JunHong offered with bright eyes.

“Sure,” she smiled.

The tall magnae bounced into the kitchen for a glass of water.

“Ah, JunHong-ah! That’s not fair! I was the one that suggested it!” JongUp complained softly as he followed after the hyper magnae. DaeHee giggled at the adorable magnae line fighting in the kitchen for the cup of water.

“Baby, what do you want to eat? Shall I make your favorite for dinner? Do you want a cool towel? Do you have a fever? Ah, seriously, you know you should really rest better! You haven’t been sleeping well these days, huh?” HimChan nagged, causing DaeHee to roll her eyes at YongGuk, who just shrugged helplessly.

“Yes, Umma~” DaeHee answered as DaeHyun hugged her tightly in his arms.

“Why don’t you sleep early tonight?”

DaeHee nodded.

Suddenly, HoWon walked up to the group.

HimChan stood in front of DaeHee and glared heatedly at HoWon.

He sighed.

“Let’s talk.”

DaeHee pulled HimChan back and stood in front of HoWon.

“What are you willing to tell me?”

“Whatever you need to know.”

Her eyes widened.

=====================================================================

I for ending it there. I know. I’m sorry. ANYWAYS. So, after next week, I HOPEFULLY won’t be as crazy busy and can update more again. :D

 

….hopefully…

 

…I dunno…

 

I’m tired. >___>

 

/runs off/

~Kira :3

P.S. OH MY GOSH, 100+ SUBS. ;____________________; THANK YOU EVERYONE. I PROMISE I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS AND FINISH IT.