2023 Sale: UPTO 90% OFF ON FRIENDSHIP!!

Description

limited stock available — don't miss out! 

Foreword

hey there delilah ;) 

what's it like in [insert city]? 

 

i keep seeing ads around and ik i'm adding to the pollution but listen, i'm Desperate for friends. so if you're looking to spend time with someone this new year's eve, consider me volunteering as tribute. 

 

if you're still on the fence and want to know a bit more, here's a basic rundown of the product (moí): 

 

  • (minors, i'm sorry but you're gonna have to sit this one out)

 

  • only available on dc 

 

  •  sfw!! (open to heavy flirting and stealing smooches here and there but no naughty naughty)

 

  • lowkey particular about fcs and only fcs those who have similar personality to op. doesn't matter if its m or f. BUT! 100% down to cpdp or fc your fave muse if smitten <3

 

  • an absolute hoe for cpdp, matching bios, cute nicknames, sharing playlists, etc.

 

  • sadly has a real life job so miiiiiight be a bit slow on replies now and then but feel free to give me a nudge. i'll come back to life, just for you <3

 

  • broken humour. will laugh at anything you say and become your biggest hype human!!

 

  • terrible at games and doesn't play .. BUT loves to hear all about it so please feel free to spam me with all your virtual worldly knowledge!

 

  • want to make your ex jealous? rant out your daily frustration? need validation? — i'm here to serve any and every requirement you may have.

 

  • drools over people who like astrology and would love to learn more about it?? bc hot damn you just might be in my cards next year ;)

 

  • will roll over and cry if you're down to discuss books or anything nerdy like mythologies, favourite tropes, etc. 

 

okay WHEW. sorry for making it long but uhm if you're interested and read all the way here... why not hmu? 

i promise i'm not a 50 year old man holed up in his tiny studio apartment looking to lure children in for a nye feast... hahaha... aha... ha. anyways,, inbox me for my dc tag!