[Bonus] This is the LOML

The Return of A Lost Season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she dragged herself into the kitchen, Byulyi was greeted with the image of her wife cooking something on the kitchen. Wasting no time, she rushed towards her and enveloped her in a tight hug from the back. Yongsun, easily startled as always, let out a shriek when the younger woman approached her so suddenly, but eventually relaxed in her embrace. 

- You scared me! - The older woman lightly scolded, and Byulyi just smiled. 

- Not my fault your reaction is still funny as ever, Yong. - She mumbled lazily, hypnotized by the familiar scent she loved over the past years.

- Still feeling sleepy? - Yong softly asked, hands never stopping sitrring porridge for the family's breakfast. It was quite unusual for Byulyi to be this sleepy after having managed to get off of her bed.

- Hmm... Nightmare. - She replied weakly, then a sulk was heard. Whatever she dreamt about, it must still be having a remarkable impact on her mind. 

- Do you wanna talk about it?

The former idol turned off the stove and turned around to hug her lover properly. Byulyi said nothing, but pulled both of them to the living room and cuddled for a while. Yongsun welcomed the affection, waiting patiently until Byulyi spoke up to either tell her or pass on this topic.

- You left me. - The younger woman pouted. 

- No, I didn't? - Yongsun raised an eyebrow, amused. 

- In my dream. - Byulyi exhaled tremblingly. - I was brought back to that year's Coachella. You left again right after the performance and then ignored me every time I saw you. One time I chased after you but you didn't hear me and just walked away to where some people that I assumed were your friends were, and I instead met a man that claimed to be your husband. You seemed very happy with your friends there so I just kind of scribbled a quick letter for you and asked him to take care of you well then left. - She ended her rant with a loud sneeze into the napkin she grabbed earlier from the coffee table.

Yongsun's brain short circuited as she tried to process the content that was deliver in Eminem-like speed by her one and only rapper. A look into the glossy pair of eyes in front of her and she could no longer stifle a laugh. Byulyi grimaced and hit her in the chest, hiding her head in the crook of her neck from embarassment as the dolphin-like laughter echoed in their apartment.

- Oh my god, Byul-ah, I-... - The older woman wiped her tears from laughing too hard. - You know it makes absolutely no sense right?

- But it was so real. - The rapper sulked.

- Ah my crybaby. - Yongsun could only grin as she tighten her hold. - Who needs a husband when I already have such an amazing wife like you?

- I'm not a crybaby. - Byulyi grumpily answered, to which her wife hummed in acknowledgement. She then sighed. - But you're right. It makes no sense. You've been here with me ever since.

- I'm sorry that what happened still affects you so much like that. - Yongsun kissed her on the top of her head. - I promise it would never happen again. 

Byulyi shook her head quickly. - It's already in the past and you have apologized too many times. I'm not really affected by that incident itself anymore. I guess my mind is just playing tricks on me because I'm on my period. 

- Ah, no wonder. - Yongsun chuckled. 

- But, - The younger woman jutted her chin up. - You still need to compensate to me... with a kiss. 

- Like this? - The former idol quickly pecked on her cheek and pulled away, grinning mischievously. 

- I'm thinking more about... this... - Byulyi dropped her tone and whispered, making her wife blush, before pulling her in as she was about to close the gap. Yong fluttered her eyes closed, their breaths blending into one, and-

- Eomma?

The couple snapped their eyes open and jumped away, trying to calm their leaping heart from the sudden call. Footsteps were heard coming out from their daughter's room and they quickly composed themselves on the sofa as they greeted the sleepy child.

- Come here, sweetie. - The younger woman swooned as Gaeul climbed onto Yongsun's lap (the place where she previously was on during the heat of the moment). - Did you sleep well?

- Yes, mama. - Gaeul smiled widely. - Eomma helped me set up my alarm clock today and I opened my eyes right when I heard it!

- Good job, baby. - Yongsun her hair and praised. - Let's get you dressed and we could all have breakfast, shall we?

The little girl squealed in excitement and quickly got off her to run to the bathroom. Both women chuckled at her adorable reaction, since Byulyi rarely left home late enough for the family to sit down together at the table in the morning. 

- For an idol in the middle of a comeback promotion you surely are spending too much time at home. - Yongsun teased with an eyebrow raised at the rapper. Byulyi just shrugged and leaned in for a delayed kiss on her lips. - We should go do our things. I don't want you to be late and Gaeul to splash water all over the bathroom.

- Yeah, you'd better come to her rescue now. - Byulyi laughed, clearly remembering that one time Gaeul did turn the bathroom into a mess. - I love you.

- I love you too. - Yongsun smiled at her as she stood up. 

***

- Such a pity but we'll be wrapping up everything now. 

Byulyi's voice echoed in the hall. Gasps and exclamations could be heard among the fans. They just released a commemorative single for their 12th anniversary and organized an offline fanmeeting where they could meet the beloved fans.

- Isn't it a bit too early, unnie? - Hyejin and Wheein looked at her surprised. 

- Well... - The oldest of the trio took a deep bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter