Ch 2. The New Recruit

Dork Diaries X Kingdom Hearts: Crack In The Multiverse

Narrator: With Nikki defeated, the Organization quickly took over. Within months, all but a few isolated areas in the world were under their control. Despite the overwhelming odds, a rag-tag resistance formed, banding together to continue the fight. And now, a new face prepares to join the struggle.

[Resistence HQ]

[Marcus enters, a hand to his forehead in disbelief and sounding weary. Brianna, Theodore, Brandon, and Cloud are already gathered here.]

Marcus: Xehanort's army is unstoppable! Without Nikki, the people are losing hope and giving into despair.

Cloud: Despair is a luxury we don't have.

Brandon: I still dream that Nikki is with us. Do you think she might be--

Cloud: I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist. Nikki is gone, Brandon. And Zoey is... Zoey has just lost it. If we're going to win we have to do it without them.

Theodore: Cloud is right. We've been hoping for a miracle these past six months, but I'm afraid we have to make our own miracle.

Cloud: Xehanort's army has everyone terrified. If we want the people to rally, we have to show them that strength doesn't just come from numbers.

Brianna: Not everyone is terrified. Some people are actually fighting back! Which reminds me, isn't a new recruit joining us today?

Cloud: Yes, a survivor from the city, right?

Brandon: I'm accessing the file now...

[Everyone turns their attention to the main monitor as Brandon brings up the new recruit's file for them to look over.]