LISA TANGERINE

A CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa was already in front of Jennie's room and she knocked softly and called jennie but no one answers inside. 
So, Lisa tried to turn the door knob and that's all she wondered why it wasn't locked. She peeked inside but didn't see Jennie and slowly entered the room. 

“Unnie?” 

Lisa called Jennie several times but no one answered. She just held her breath and when she was about to leave, turning her back, she was surprised to see Jennie at the front door of the bathroom. It's look like she's just finish taking a shower because she wearing a bathrobe.

Lisa immediately panic and turn her face in the back.

“I..I—I'm sorry Unnie.” 

Jennie chuckled.

The youngest felt a hand caressing her back and she gulped. And she slowly turn her back to face Jennie. 

“I should leave now Unnie... Sorry for entering your room without your consent.” Lisa said. 

But Jennie shake her head, “No, It's okay... Anyway, Why are you here, Lili?” Jennie asked.

“Uhm..because Jisoo Unnie is asking what do you want to eat later? So they can buy it before going home.” She replied.

Jennie step backward and look at lisa. 

“Tell her anything is fine.” 

Lisa didn't answer when she was about to start walking, she was surprised when Jennie suddenly approached her. Their faces are very close to each other. She could feel jennie's breath because it's so close to her.

”U—uniee..” she stammered she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter