IRENE'S BIRTHDAY

A CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is Irene's birthday so her friends decided to celebrate a little party for her. 

After their work they stop and ordered food for their celebration at her condo. 

Irene was excited to go home not because of the celebration but because she also expected Seulgi to be home— her childhood bestfriend from a long week business trip. 

Seulgi promise that she will come home on her birthday. So, Irene can't hide her disappointment when she found no one inside her condo.

No text message

No calls

And now... 

No birthday greet

Irene sigh.

“What's wrong with your face?” Wendy asked even though she knew why her friend looked like that.

“Ahh nothing.. maybe I'm just tired.” Irene lied.

“Are you sure? then... take a rest in your room. we will take care of preparing the food.”  Wendy said.

“But— 

“Don't be stubborn, birthday girl, go ahead...” Wendy friend. 

Irene rolled her eyes stopping herself to laugh.

“Okay.. but please don't burn my condo.” 

Wendy stood up straight and saluted before answering, 
“Aye Captain!” Wendy answered loudly.

Irene shake hear head in amusement.

 

The celebrations are over but the person Irene is waiting for is still nowhere to found. They didn't drink because they still had work tomorrow. so after they said goodbye to each other. 

“Maybe she just had an emergency, Irene.” Wendy assured her friend while standing outside the door of her condo. “You know Seulgi morethan anyone. She will never forget to greet you in your special day. So, I know there is a reason why she is not here.” She gave Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter