SUGAR BABY

A CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin has been working as a secretary to the CEO of Hwang Corporation for four years already. In four years of her has been secretary, she heard many issues about her, one of is that Ryujin is Mr. Hwang women. 

Many also say that Mr. Hwang sometimes brings her home and some people see Ryujin coming out of the gate of Mr. Hwang's mansion. 

Ryujin didn't say anything and she didn't even pay attention to them. For her it is not important what others say because she knows herself better. 

And today is the 40th anniversary of Hwang Corp. 

So there is a party prepared by the CEO for his employee and shareholders. 

Ofcourse Ryujin is there. 

Ryujin was just wearing a simple white dress while her long hair was loose. Everyone murmured when dhe arrived with the CEO. 

 

“Her face is really annoying.”

“It looks like Mr Hwang is really going to introduce her as his sugar baby.”

“I heard that the daughter of Mr Hwang is one year older than her? Isn't she ashamed to have a step daughter if she were to be introduced now.”

 

Those are just some of the whispers dhe heard before sitting next to Mr. Hwang. It's obvious that the CEO also heard this because Mr. Hwang grabbed her secretary hand squeezing it.

Ryujin just smiled a little and nodded assuring Mr. Hwang she's okay.

The party began and because of the shareholders that the CEO had to entertain, Ryujin was left at their table. She just quietly listens to the speakers on the stage. 

“Good evening ladies and gentleman, I just want to ask if you enjoyed tonight what our dear Ceo prepared?” the speaker said. Everyone answered yes and they really enjoying the party.

“But before we enjoy, there someone want to surprise Mr. Hwang. So, here we go the one and only daughter of him... Let's welcome Ms. Hwang Yeji.” 

Suddenly, a woman appeared from behind the stage with a smile on her lips— Ryujin d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter