I Don't Even Mind

I Don't Even Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re well aware of the metaphorical dance you and Baekhyun have going on. One step forward, two steps back. Repeat.

It’s a seemingly never ending performance of two could-be lovers that would have been easy to end if it weren’t for you.

Because unlike you, Byun Baekhyun is certain about his feelings for you. He’s straightforward, vocal, genuine and consistent. If he says he likes you, he leaves no space for you to doubt him.

And to you, it’s scary. It’s scary because of how easy it is to fall for him.

He’s nice. He gets along with everyone he meets. He’s favored even by your friends. 

He’s driven. He makes sure that he sees through whatever he puts his mind into to the end.

And most importantly, he’s undemanding. He doesn’t try to control you or impose anything on you. He lets you be your own person, making your own decisions — including loving him.

He’s attractive in more ways than one.

Scratch that.

He’s ideal in more ways than one.

And even without meaning to, this fact alone weeds out all the jerks who start to take a liking to you. Because Baekhyun is hard to compete with. When it comes to feelings for you, he’s an immovable force.

And because he’s so ideal, it scares you because you’re just you.

Average.

Ordinary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter