You

We Found Love

Changmin walked along the roadside while the morning sun softly made his back warm. He was smiling, of all the schools he had gone to, this one was the best so far. Everyone was nice to him and didn't see him as 'the new kid'. And then it was Yunho...it had only been a week since the first day they met but Changmin had already started grow feelings for him. Yunho had been so nice and caring to him and they had spent every break with each other and just talking and laughing, but it was something that Changmin worried about, when he had asked Yunho about his parents his gentle smile immediately vanished and his face had turned cold. Then he had just mumbled something and started  talking about something else. But Changmin was sure that Yunho would tell him about it some day...
''Hey! Changminnieee~!''
Changmin turned around and saw Yunho running up to him and immediately his smile grew wide.
''Yah! Who said you could call me Changminnie...it sounds girly..''
Changmin crossed his arms and pouted. Yunho just smiled and shrugged.
''I just thought it fitted you, it's cute, just like you.'' He chuckled and patted Changmin's head.
Changmin blushed and started walking again.
''Yeah,yeah.....just hurry up now so we don't get late..'' he mumbled, and his heart was beating so fast he was afraid Yunho might hear it.

 

The schoolbell rang and everyone hurried out the classroom. Yunho sat on Changmin's desk and watched as he packed his bag. They then stood up and headed out. Everyone was looking at them when they walked in the corridor. Changmin wondered what everyone would think if he and Yunho started to go out, would they still treat them the same or would they avoid them?
''Hey Changmin, since you didn't like me calling you Changminnie, what about Changdol instead?''
''What the...that sounds stupid..you're not good at coming up with nicknames are you?'' Changmin said and laughed.
''It doesn't sound stupid...but...what about...Chang-chang?'' 
Changmin looked at him with big eyes and then he bursted out laughing.
''Are you serious?! No,nonono, absolutely not!''
''Then what about just Minnie?''
''No.''
''Hmm....ah! I know! What about Min? It's short and simple and doesn't sound stupid or girly or whatever.'' He said and smiled gently.
''Actually..that didn't sound so bad...''
''Well then, Min it is!''
Yunho put his arm around Changmin's shoulders and they headed home.When they were at Yunho's house Yunho stopped and looked anxiosly at the house.
''Is..everything ok? Yunho?''
''Hm? Oh..yeah everything is fine, just fine''
Changmin nodded and was about to get going when Yunho suddenly took a hold of his hand. Changmin looked surprisingly at Yunho. Yunho put his hands around Changmin's waist and pulled him closer. He hesitated a moment but then he slowly pressed his lips against Changmin's. Changmin froze and didn't know what to do, but he then slowly started to kiss him back and put his arms around Yunho's neck. He dug his fingers through Yunho's hair and he wished the kiss would never end. Yunho then slowly let go and looked at Changmin with lustful eyes. Changmin put his hands gently on Yunho's chest, his cheeks were burning but he didn't care. Then yunho whispered softly,
''I guess I see you tomorrow then...Min.''
He gave Changmin a quick kiss on the mouth and smiled. Changmin just nodded and stumbled away on shaky legs. He breathed heavily and his heart couldn't stop beating. Was this for real? Had Yunho just now kissed him?  He touched his lips and lit up in a big smile.


Yunho watched as Changmin stumbled away. He didn't know where that thought of kissing him had come from, he just had felt the urge of doing it, and his body was screaming for more. But he had to take it slow, Changmin was someone he really cared about. Yunho hadn't noticed how relaxed he was when he was around Changmin, until a few days ago when his best friend Heechul told him that he had never seen him this happy and bright before. Yunho smiled and walked up the stairs to the door. He opened the door and went inside. He didn't care about yelling he was home since no one almost never was home. But when he came to the kitchen he froze. His dad stood there with a furious look on his face and his mother stood by the window with wide open while she pointed at the window.
''...Mum...dad?'' he said carefully.
''What....what was that just now?!'' his mother said with a loud voice and she still pointed at the window.
''What was what?...''
His dad slammed his right hand on the kitchentable and yelled,
''You just KISSED A BOY!! A BOY FOR GOD'S SAKE! Is this what you're doing while we're gone?!!! Putting shame on your family name?!!''
Yunho laughed coldly.
''Shame? Is it such a crime to kiss someone you love and care about, huh?''
His father's face turned red of anger, Yunho was afraid he was going to explode....not that he would mind...His mother had put down her hand but she looked at him with big eyes, and for the first time his mother actually looked disgusted.
''Yunho...there's plenty of pretty, famous girls out there that would do anything to be with you, why a boy? Seriously? This isn't you, you're not-''
''Why the hell do you even care?! You've never paid any attention to me at all! Why bother doing it now?! You're always away on those stupid business trips and you never text or call me to see how I'm doing!! That boy, Changmin makes me happy, okay!! And you have nothing to say about it!''
His parents looked at him, Yunho's head pounded and he was angry. If Changmin had been a girl they wouldn't even had paid any attention to it at all, but now they acted like it was the end of the world. His dad took a deep breath and tried to speak calmly.
''You're not going to meet that boy again, do you understand me? You're not going to put shame to this family.''
''Did you even listened to what I told you? You have nothing to say about this, I'm with Changmin if I want to!''
His dad hesitated a moment, then he raised his hand and pointed at the door.
''....Then you are not my son anymore...leave. Now.''
Yunho flinched.
''What? You can't be serious! I'm your son, you can't just kick me out!''
''Didn't you hear me? You are not my son anymore. Now get out!''
Yunho didn't know what to say or what to do, he'd never expected this to happen. He looked helplessly at his mum.
''Mum...Tell him,you can't do this...I'm your son....you're supposed to love me no matter what I do.''
His mum looked at him with teary eyes, but she still had that disgusted look on her face. She turned away her head.
''Just pack your things and get out....''

 

 

The rain was pouring down. Changmin pulled his jacket closer around him. Why hadn't he brought an umbrella? And why had he bought so much food...the heavy grocery bag was killing him. But his parents and his little sister was on a trip and they were going to be away for two weeks so it was his job now to do the grocery shopping. He hated it...he only liked to eat the food not to cook it. He sighed and hurried down the road, the rain just kept pouring down. His clothes were soaked and his hair sticked to his face. He suddenly stopped and wrinkled his eyebrows. Someone was sitting on the roadside with his head hung low and with a suitcase beside him. Wait a minute...Yunho..was it Yunho? Changmin started running and water just splashed around him.
''Yunho! What are you doing?! Why are you sitting here on the roadside and why the hell do you have a suitcase with you?''
Yunho slowly looked up, his eyes were blank and drops ran down his face, Changmin wasn't sure if it only was raindrops or if it was tears. His clothes were soaked, it looked like he had been swimming with his clothes on, how long had he been here. Yunho suddenly smiled slightly.
''Min....hey...'' he sneezed and mumbled something Changmin couldn't understand.
''Yunho, what've happened..?''
Yunho just shook his head and slowly stood up.
''They kicked me out..''
''What? Who? Your parents?!''
Yunho put his hands in his pockets and didn't say anything. Changmin didn't know what to do but he couldn't just leave him here out in the rain.
''Come on, you can stay at my house. My parents are on a trip so there's no one home. You can't stay here in the rain.
Changmin smiled warmly and stretched out his hand. Yunho looked at it for a moment, then he took a firm grip of Changmin's hand and lifted his suitcase with the other. Then they hurried home to Changmin, and luckily it wasn't that far away.

It was warm in the house. And unusually quiet. Changmin took off his shoes and his jacket.
''Take of your shoes. You can put your jacket over there and there is my room, you can put your suitcase there and change into some dry clothes.'' 
Yunho nodded and walked over to Changmin's room, he walked in and closed the door. Changmin tried to remember if he had something embarrassing in his room but he couldn't think of anything like that. So he went to the bathroom and changed clothes and tried to fix his hair the best he could. Then he went to the kitchen and started to unpack the grocery bag. What had really happened? Had Yunho's parents kicked him out? Why? All these questions popped up in his head and he couldn't think of anything else.
''Thank you Min.''
Changmin jumped and turned around.
''Gosh! You scared me!'' he said with his right hand on his heart.
Yunho chuckled and walked up to him. He put his hands on Changmin's hips and leaned his forehead against Changmin's and closed his eyes.
''Thank you...I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't showed up.''
Changmin put his hands around Yunho's waist.
''Yunho, did your parents kick you out?''
Yunho nodded.
''Why?''
He sighed and opened his eyes but he didn't look into Changmin's eyes, instead he was focused on Changmin's lips.
''They...they saw me kiss you and...well they weren't so happy about it. Apparently I'm not their son anymore.''
Changmin gasped and his eyes grew wide.
''What?! So they just kicked you out? Just like that?Just beacuse of...beacuse of..me..?''
Changmin pulled away. Yunho wrinkled his eyebrows and took a hold on Changmin's arm.
''What? No, no Changmin you can't see this as your fault, 'cause it's not! I kissed you, right! It was me not you. And I don't regret it. I really like you Changmin. I've never felt like this for anyone else before. My parents are jerks, they can go screw themself. I love whom ever I want!''
Changmin hesitated.
''You..love me?''
''Of course I do! Would I have kissed you if I didn't love you?''
Changmin's face turned hot and he didn't know what to say. Yunho loved him. Could he even ask for more. Yunho smiled and leaned in and gave Changmin a kiss. Changmin wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and pressed his body against Yunho's. Yunho started to kiss down Changmin's neck and pulled Changmin's hips closer. Changmin let out a moan and immediately he covered his mouth with his hands and felt how his cheeks turned red. Yunho raised his eyebrows and burst out laughing. Changmin glared at him and hit him on his arm.
''Hahaha sorry Min, sorry. Haha but you're allowed to moan you know.''
Changmin was still glaring at him but Yunho just smiled and pushed him against the kitchen counter and pressed his lips against Changmin's again. Changmin's hands slid under Yunho's shirt, his hands were trembling when he moved his hands along Yunho's abs. Yunho then removed his shirt and helped  Changmin remove his. Changmin's lips was burning and his head was a total mess, he couldn't think straight, all he could think about was Yunho's firm body, his passionate kisses, that slightly arrogant yet gentle smile and....
DRRR,DRRR !  
They both jumped and turned their head to the kitchen table. Changmin cleared his throat and reached for the phone.
''Ehm..Hello. Oh, hey mum!...Mhm, yeah I have....Of course.....no i don't....yeah, yeah I heard her. Yeah...miss you too, have fun! Bye!''
''It was my mum.'' Changmin said and looked quite embarrassed.
''I noticed.'' Yunho said and ran his fingers through his hair as he yawned.
''Tired?'' Changmin said and raised an eyebrow.
Yunho chuckled and nodded.
''Yeah...I guess I am.''
Changmin took a hold of his hand.
''Let's go sleep then.'' he said and led the way to his room. He closed the door and Yunho immediately threw himself onto the bed and pulled the blanket over him. Changmin closed the curtains and turned off the light.Then he went to the bed, pulled the blanket over him and curled up beside Yunho. Yunho put his arm around him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
''Good night, Min.''
''Good night, Yunnie..''
Yunho didn't say anything for a while, but then he said quietly,
''Yunnie....i like that.''
Changmin smiled and buried his face on Yunho's chest. Then they drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Omg, I had totally forgot about this story T.T I'm sooo sorry, I really am! I've had so much going on that I haven't thought about this at all. And I don't even remember how I was going to write this story :D. But, now I'm here and I've updated the story and I hope you'll like it ^^ Enjoy!
And once again I'm so sorry, I'll try not to forget it this time :D
(Yunho and Changmin had to wait so long to kiss each other T.T Sorry Yunho and Changmin, you don't hate me now, right? :3)
*Yunnie and Minnie gives me 'if looks could kill' looks*
...I'm dead.... If I don't update again for a while, Yunho and Changmin have probably killed me...