Love at first sight

We Found Love

Yunho's Pov

Sigh...
Yunho sat by his desk in school. His head hung low and his eyes were closed. He could hear nothing but the high pitched whispers from the girls around him.
''Oh my god, look at him...he is sooo y..and look at his eyelashes they're so long!''
''Yeah I know! And that birthmark he has right above his upper lip is just so....I've got no word for it...''
Bla,bla,bla...Couldn't they just shut up already. Yunho was getting more and more annoyed and he just wanted to stand up and scream the highest he could, but he just sat there...sighing. Suddenly he heard the door go up and everyone went silent.
''Good morning class. We have a new student starting here today, his name is Shim Changmin and......Yunho......''
Yunho could feel that everyone was looking at him...god...why couldn't they just leave him alone, he wrinkled his eyebrows and just stayed as he was.
''Yunho would you please open up your eyes and look this way and greet our new student, if it's not to much to ask?''
Yunho slowly raised his head and opened his eyes and what he saw in front of him was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. The boy..Changmin..just stood there with slim dark denim jeans, white sneakers and a white T-shirt and a black cardigan. He looked so perfect. The sun slipped through the curtains and hit his innocent looking face that made it look like it glowed and his hair shone and covered his eyes a bit...the eyes...they were so dark that Yunho tought he would be in to them. When their eys met Changmin froze and just stared in to Yunhos eyes. After a moment Yunho noticed that Changmins cheeks turned a little red and he quickly looked away from Yunho. Yunho smirked and he suddenly stood up and bowed.
''Nice to meet you Changmin, I'm Jung Yunho and I hope you will like it here and if you ever need something just let me know''
Yunho sat back down and looked at Changmin with a big smile on his face. Changmin looked at him with big eyes and mumbled a thank you.
Everyone around Yunho started talking about how nice and perfect he was for being so polite....come on...I'm not a god so you can stop praising me.
The teacher coughed a little to catch everyones attention again before continuing.
''Okey..like Yunho already said I hope you will like it here. Your seat will be....''
The teacher looked around the class before making a gesture at the seat next to Yunho.
''There''
Changmin slowly made his way next to Yunho. As soon he had sat down Yunho reached out his hand.
''Nice to meet you'' he said and blinked.
Changmins cheeks turned red again and he looked down as he took Yunhos hand and replied.
''N-nice to meet y-you too...''
Yunho chuckled and slowly let go of Changmins hand. He closed his eyes again and leaned back. It had been a long time since Yunho had smiled and laughed so gently to anyone and his heart couldn't stop beating. was it all because of this boy next to him? Yunho smiled and thought 'This is the person I've been waiting for....''

 

It didn't turn out so long but...it's late and I've got school tomorrow so i need some sleep :D and yeah..this intro ...I actually don't like it but i promise that the other chapters will be good....at least i hope so :3 well good night and i hope you liked this and that you will wait for my next chapter :)