Our Life

We Found Love

'' Do you remember when you were younger and you had 
imaginations on how your dreamgirl or dreamguy would look like.
You had this painted picture in your head of she or him, both
the outside and the inside of that person.
I had too, but I never tought that I would actually meet that
dreamguy, that guy who had both dark hair and eyes,who was handsome
and a little bit mysterious and had a smile that could light up the whole world.
And if he could dance, that would be a plus.
Yeah..it's a little bit too much to ask for but it was just my imaginary dream guy, the guy that only
existed in my fantasy. Or so I thought.
I was really surprised when I met him, the guy that fitted my picture of my dreamguy perfectly.
I couldn't believe that he really existed. And who could have thought  that we would
start to go out...hmm...I guess dreams do sometimes come true.
I really love him...I do. I know I don't really say it that often directly to him but I really love him. 
Just the fact that he always knows what to say and he
always uses the right words and how our hands fits perfectly together makes me love him even more.
Thought we are like night and day, fire and water, we are still meant for each other.
We have had our ups and downs but...we have always found a way to sort things out.
Jung Yunho, you are the most important person in my life and I will never stop loving you.
And I will never regret moving in with you in our own appartment.
....But if you read my diary ever again I will have to kill you....I mean it.Seriously.''

Changmin closed his diary and put it in his drawer. He looked up and looked out the window, it was nice outside, though the air was kind of heavy...it was probably going to start raining and maybe thunder to. Yunho was out running, hopefully he would get home before it started raining.
Changmin Stood up and went to the living room, there he sat down in the sofa and the Tv. But instead of concentrating on the Tv he tought about other things instead. He and Yunho had been going out for 2 years now. And a few months ago they moved in to an apartment of their own. Changmin's parents had helped them finding a house and helped them moving their stuff. Changmin liked the apartment, it wasn't that big but it was really nice and cosy. Sometimes Changmin's little sister would come there to sleep over. she and Yunho always had fun together.
Changmin chuckled. Yunho really loves kids. Probably because he founds them interesting, since he's the only child in his family and beacuse he never really had the chance to be a child at home.
Yunho's parents haven't contacted him since the day they kicked him out...Yunho said that it was probably best that way 'cause he wouldn't even know what to say to them.
Well, it didn't matter. what mattered was that they were together and that they were happy.
''I'm home~!''
Yunho came in to the living room. His hair and clothes were a little wet, it had probably started raining. Yunho sat down beside Chamgmin. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
''Man..that was refreshing. You should have come too.''
''Nah, I think I leave the running to you. I feel much more comfortable sitting here in front of the Tv.''
Yunho chuckled and leande his head against Changmin's shoulder.
''By the way, did you have that dane audition tomorrow?'' Changmin asked as he patted Yunho's head.
''Yeah..and I'm really nervous. What if I mess up the steps or fall or just make a fool out of myself. Or what if I get a blackout and wont be able to move.''
''I'm sure you will do it flawlessly. You're Jung Yunho after all!''
Yunho raised his head and looked at Changmin who had a bright smile on his face.
''What would I do without you?'' Yunho said and kissed Changmin on the lips.
''You would probably live a very boring and uninteresting life.'' 
''Haha, yeah, I guess I would.''
Changmin stood up and took a hold of Yunho's hand.
''Since you seem to be lacking your confidence right now and it seems that you need some luck for tomorrow I know what we're going to do.''
Changmin started to go towards the bedroom.
''Whoa, Hahaha, are you serious? Is this really you Changmin?.''
''Shut up. Just do what I tell you to. Do you want any luck for tomorrow or not?''
''Kekehe. You're bossy..I like that.'' Yunho said with a husky voice.
Changmin laughed. He was really happy right now. Yunho and he were together and nothing could tear them apart. He had all he could ever ask for and he didn't need anything else. He hoped he and his dreamguy had many lovely years together to come.

The End

 

 

 

 

 

It's oveer. I felt like ending the story now 'cause i didn't know how to continue the story :D
Thank you very much for reading this story, I hope you all have liked it :3
And who knows, I maybe write a sequel on what happened during those 2 years they'd been together ;)
well, thank you for everything, for your comments, for subscribing  :)