So I Met You

Running Man Story House

 

There will always be that one person to turn our lives upside down...

Somin, just like everyday, will run to Sechan's bedroom to wake him up as soon as a ray of sun touches her cheeks. Like always, her smiles are as bright as the sunrise.

"Somin-i," Mr. Choi called, "stop runningat the staircase. Jaeseok and Seokjin just waxed it yesterday. You might slip." he warned.

"Yes, ajussi!" cheerful Somin answered but she still run. "Sechan-a! Sechan-a!" Sechan hig his face under the pillow. He doesn't want to be bothered so early in the morning, tho it has been like this since they came at the Running House.

Somin and Sechan both came in the house the same day, but for different reasons. They were not friends too. They just happened to meet each other that day at a nearby cliff.

"Aist, Somin-i," Sechan growl, "what it is today? Can't you just let me sleep longer?"

"No!" Somin answered quickly smiling brightly from ear to ear. She sat down on Sechan's bed before slipping under his blanket and snuggles into him. Sechan was lying in his face but he cannot do anything but to face Somin with a very annoyed stares. Despite the face he is showing, Somin isn't bother because she is still smiling as soon as she sees Sechan's face. "Sechan-i's face is the most beautiful thing I want to see everyday." she then chuckles.

Eventhough Sechan is always reluctant about Somin, he still can't deny that his day starts brightly eversince they met. She is like a bright sunshine that he likes the most to start his day right. And even if the sky turns gray sometimes, Somin's cheer will make it better for him. That's how Sechan's mornings starts. It starts with Somin snuggling onto him in the morning until Jaeseok or Seokjin calls them on to help.

"Haist, these two," Seokjin exclaimed, "they always snuggling together in the morning. Are you married?"

"Ayy, hyeong, leave them be. They are in the right age to do what they want."

"Sechan is always denying it, but don't you really like Somin-i?" Seokjin asked as Sechan is having his coffee with the bread that was all prepared by Somin.

"Hm, to think about it, Seokjin hyeong is right." Jaeseok agreed as he is cutting vegetables for the soup broth. "Seba-chan, don't you really feel anything about Somin? She is always beside you everywhere. She is like a dotting wife."

"And that's something I am careful about. Somin-i is easily swayed by everything, hyeong." Sechan answered honestly.

"I can understand Sechan-i, but be honest to us. It's  just you and us here, don't you really feel anything for Somin-i? I mean, she's pretty. She always take care of you. She always puts you first in anything since the 2 of you came here. She really works hard just to get to you."

"You noticed it too, right?" Seokjin said. Honestly, we all seeing you two as a couple. you should try and open your heart to her. Try to be sweeter. Try to be yourself more. We know that you are not really treating like that because that's who you are, but because you just don't want to be hurt again. You are not Jongkook, so don't push yourself too much.'

"Aist, Jongkook hyeong is in the extreme though. I cannot be as sullen as him. He is also as much good looking than I am."

The trio just laugh it off. But thinking about it, sechan and Somin came in each other life without them asking for it. They met in the lowest time of their lives that its understandable if Sechan would feel somehow aloft about it. Its because he doesn't want it to be a short lived romance. He doesn't want to act out of the heat of the moment just like what happened to him and his ex-fiance.

Sechan was once engaged to be married with Park Narae. The woman is cute and funny and she fell in love with Sechan. With a lot of effort, Sechan fell for Narae too. He loves her completely that he only sees her for his future until one day, something changed.

"Narae-a, where are you?" Sechan asked over the phone.

"Ah, sorry, Sechan-i, I am  quite busy with work. I am still in the office." Narae answered.

Sechan was not convinced about the reason, why? Because he was at her office's building and its already close. That day, they should be fitting for their wedding dress and tuxedo, but Narae canceled it because she said that she is busy with work, but where is she now? Sechan wants to find out what is really happening. He then started to follow Narae from home the very next day, without her knowing. She was not coming to office for a week now, as per the security guard said. The employees also said that Narae was having a hard time copping up with her works because she was so in love with a handsome man. That doesn't sit in with Sechan. He wasn't handsome and he knew that. It wasn't him. He followed her and found out the truth. Narae has been seeing a man. The man was quite tall. From the back, he already looked so handsome, what more if he face him. But in the hit of the moment, Sechan couldn't contain his anger and so he did what he did, he ran towards the 2 and grabbed Narae by tha wrist and pull her off from the scene, but the man pulled her back quickly.

"Let her go." Sechan said.

"You let her go." the man replied.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Should I know you? I don't care."

"Sechan-i, let me explain, okay?" Narae said

"Explain what? How will you explain these things? You aren't working in your company anymore. You wouldn't even dare to tell me what is happening from the beginning, now this?! We are getting married, what do you think you're doing?"

"Stop shouting at her." the man interjects.

"You have no right to interfere in our conversation."

"I have the right! I am Narae's boyfriend."

"Good for you! Well, I am her fiance."

"She doesn't love you anymore. Narae is already mine."

"You are just one dumb man. Not because you have her now, doesn't mean she love you more than me. If she can fall for you in the heat of the moment because you are handsome, then I am guessing she can leave you too when a new man comes."

"Sechan! How can you say that? Narae immediately disagreed.

"What? Are you hurt by my words? You should! Its not just that. Yoiu should also be ashamed of what are you doing now! How can you play with me like this?"

'Its not like that I planned for this to happened. Its just happened to be that way! I didn't want to hurt you thats why I, I-"

"What? You can't find a reason now?"

"Sechan, I am sorry. I am really sorry. Its not just working for us anymore."

"What happened? We don't have a problem until you did this? What did I do so wrong to deserve this? I gave you everything. You wanted a fairytale like wedding, I gave it to you. I worked so hard to earn all those money just to give you what you want. You wanted an apartment in Noryandong, I bought it tho its not as big as what you see on TV, I bought it for you. Now this? How is this even fair?"

Narae held Sechan's hands and apologize really bad, "I am sorry, Sechan-i. I really did loved you. I am going to spend my life with you, but, but when I met Sunghoon-a, I felt something more than when I met you."

"How are you measuring how much you love someone, ha, Park Narae? If you are not that sure about marrying me, you shouldn't have said yes in the first place! How can you just turn your back on me like this? Are you even human?"

"I can't say anything but sorry."

That day ended like Sechan was dying. He did everything he can for Narae. They were happy. He knew they were happy, but suddenly change when Narae fell in love iwth another man. He was questioning what he did so wrong to deserve that treatment. As far as he knew, he loved Narae the most in this world. Even his friends doesn't like her for him, but he still insisted of marrying her. and to top off his broken heart, Narae even ranaway with his money. She took the all the money from their joint account and even sell the apartment he bought for them to live in without him knowing. What he did wrong was he named it after her so he can't take it back. Narae also took the money from the wedding hall and preparation. His bank account is empty. He can't mfunction well in the society that he also lost his job because he was so depressed. Thats when he decided to go to the mountains and kill himself. It was the day he met Somin.

A/N: always used shift+enter if you are going to do or make a new paragraph... let the credits remain...just pm me for the code that is if you want to use this one...

layout by: mambokinoki