BONUS II

Breaking Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vampire soulmate.

That was his mother told him when he sets his journey to the human world. He was the crown prince of the vampire clan which also was the last clan of vampire existed. It has been a longtime vampires has gotten to expand their clan due to the fact hunters are around ready to kill the bloody creature like he is from the world. Baekhyun was an exceptional case. His blood and his descendants was the last left after his parents die. He has to find his soulmate as soon as posibble to avoid the extinct of his clan and kingdom however he failed to recognize one of the hunters are following him as he wanders around the human world. 


"Hey... can you pass me that pen?"


Baekhyun turns his head to Strawberry. She was sitting on her table as she was typing something on her laptop. He rolls his eyes. She has decided to ignore him as she failed to throw him out. Each time she tries to make himself out, he will magically enter the house again thus she has given up. 


"My name is Baekhyun..."


He said as he comes near her and she was just ignored him as she wanted to get her pen. Baekhyun however arent not going to give it easily as he hides it behind his back. She turns her head as her eyes widen. Baekhyun was closing his face to hers. His breath was warm and he was looking into her eyes. She was stunned. The eyes was having the most beautiful orb. It was so attractive and she wonders what does those orb looking at? 


"Baekhyun..."

"Yes sweetheart..."


He smirks as he puts his arms on her table behind her. He was caging her as his head was tilting. Her lips never disappointing on attracting him. It was as if calling him to get it warm. She in the other side was looking closer to his orbs ignoring their distance. His eyes was different from the normal one. She can feel his body on top of her however it wasnt normal either. It was kind of cold. Her hands suddenly stopping him as his breath almost hitting her face. Her hand was as if being possessed went straight to his left chest instead. She was in silence so does him. Her eyes once again looking at him as her voice sounds in quivered. The question she wish she wouldnt ask as it was going to tell the truth that Baekhyun has been trying to tell.


"Baekhyun.... where is your heartbeat?" 


Baekhyun was silence. The eyes that was looking at her. That beautiful orbs suddenly gone. Baekhyun then gripping her table harder than ever. His voice suddenly turns husky and deep. She... unconciously feels scared. She suddenly doesnt want to hear his answer. She quickly pushed him and turns her back again. She continues to type on her laptop and ignoring the pen that she asked from Baekhyun. Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter