FINALE

Breaking Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His body feels like was going to break into pieces. His head was feeling too light and he was sure his legs are almost giving up on him. His face has a few blood traces on him. He was holding the left lower part of the body trying to stop the blood that doesn't want to stop. The blood is not common to come out from him however it worsens because some bored motherer was hitting him with a silver arrow and caused him to bleed more severely. His head was spinning as his blood keeps coming out and he needs a new blood supply to make him continue to live.

Live?

He was going to scoff over his own words but the pain was killing him. He was holding his ribcage with his right hand. He continues to walk along the wall in a certain alley that he doesn't know where. He randomly appears there without knowing where he is and he needs blood supply as soon as possible as he is aware he was losing more time to stay awake.

 

'... he hit it deep.'

 

He murmurs as his walk was going slow. He lifts his cloak just to see a hole right on his left ribcage. That's going to be a hell scar on him since the person who hits him was using quite a powerful silver arrow to knock him down. He was just going to bite any animals that he can see for their blood but his sense suddenly merged. He was getting a goosebump. His chest feels heavier. His vision was blurry. Something is coming near him and he can feel it was not a good sign.

 

''Hey... are you okay?''

 

 

A voice. 

A voice was approaching him. 

He hissed as he heard it before trying to look away. His head was more spinning than ever but his inner side was yearning for it. He knows it's not good for him and that person who comes near to him. His dark side, however, was trying to overthrow his consciousness. His eyes... He knows must have turned into thick red upon the sudden appearance of that thing.

 

"OH MY GOD... IS THAT BLOOD?!"

 

He almost growled when the voice come closer to him as he puts his head up. It was a human. A decent human. The scent that come from that human was too strong and tempting. It smells like a strawberry that he used to smell from the human world. He likes it. Strawberry smells much more fresh and pretty than the darkness that he lives in for who knows how many thousands of years have passed. His eyes were twitching as that human tried to see him. He tries to stay away. He cannot risk anything that day for the sake of them both however he was enchanted. That human was coming closer as if losing their fear of him. His hands were fast to extend to the person as he lose his control. His voice was almost gone. Dang, he was too desperate.

 

"Help..."

 

He said and that human was looking at him long. The human was thinking as he can feel they were judging him. The person was taking a step back. Curiosity was starting to take over. It was a normal reaction from a creature called a human. The human suddenly looks unsure as their voice was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter