9 years later..

Teenage Drama Love

For 9 years, Yoona and her father stayed in Hongkong. Her father was finally settled. He decided to come back to Korea since he missed it so much there. Plus, he prefered staying there for it was his hometown.

 

A moving truck came in the neighborhood in their village in Korea. It was them! Yoona was so excited that she's coming back to Korea and staying there FOR GOOD. Nothing was going to change that...

 

"Oh boy, Yoona. This place didn't change a bit since I last saw it! Yoona, go to bed early, you'll start school tomorrow."

Yoona had a cozy night, dreaming of what it would be like to be back. After 9 years, Yoona had grown into a beautiful young lady. As she woke up, she took a bath, got dressed and joined her father for breakfast. "Good morning oppa!" As it turned out, her father slapped her for no apparent reason. Yoona's father had turned out to be an alcoholic for it was his hangover after his wife's terrible death. He also took out his anger on his daughter and beat her up. "Oppa, why did you do that? All I just said was good morning. And why are you drinking that beer? It's only 7 am! That's really bad for your health." Her father slapped her again. "Don't tell me what to do, you little brat! Now off you go, before I hit you again." Yoona was easily bruised so she had a faint bruise on her right cheek. Her father ran up to Jessica before she left. "Yoona dear, I'm so sorry I hit you. It wasn't me, it was the beer. I'm so sorry Yoona. Saranghaeyo, please forgive me." Yoona forgived him and gave him a hug.

 

But on the other hand, Donghae was living a perfectly different life compared to Yoona. He is now the captain of his school's soccer team. He was also the boy who every guy wanted to be and every girl's dream boy.

 

"Annyeong Donghae. Looking hot today. You want to hangout later? Let's talk about eachother and our hobbies." said some popular cheerleader named Eun-seo. Yoona walked in the door. Staring cluelessly at everyone, the popular group has noticed her.

"Oh my gosh, look at that loser!"

"Yeah, look at that mark on her face." "I bet nobody likes her." Yoona just stared at them, wanting to leave, Donghae grabbed her. They looked at each other's faces for quite a time.

"Yoona? Is that you?" She just studied the face until she realized it was her childhood sweetheart.

"Yes. Is this you Donghae?" Donghae gave her the biggest bearhug.

"Oh Yoona! I missed you so. I thought you were never coming back here." Yoona started crying and went in a corner.

"Yoona wait! Where have you been? We never got the chance to say goodbye to each other back then."

"We went to Hongkong and stayed there. Until my dad cleared his mind about mom. By the way, nice friends you got there..."

"Oh them? Those are just stupid girls. Nevermind them, don't let them bother you okay?"

Yoona stopped crying. Yoona gave Donghae a half smile. Donghae held both of her hands.

"Yoona, I missed you a lot. I want to stay and hang out with you but I have my soccer practice. Will you meet me later at the playground we used to play at? Remember that?"

"Absolutely. Annyeong Donghae."

Donghae left smiling and waving to Yoona. Not caring if he hits people in his way as long as he waved and stared at Yoona's beautiful face .