The Huge Fight

Teenage Drama Love

Ever since Donghae started smoking, he couldn't stop. He would smoke at school, outside the house or even INSIDE their house. One time, Yoona caught him smoking inside.

"Donghae!! What have I told you about smoking inside the house?! We can barely afford food and now you're going to waste our money on cigarettes?!"

You could tell that Yoona was really ticked off. What even ticked her off was Donghae's silence..

"Oh, alright fine. Just say nothing then! You're good at that. Doing nothing while I'm here at home exhausted from looking after OUR CHILD!"

Donghae was also exhausted from work and from his coach. From being shouted by his boss to his coach removing him from the team.. In his mind, he couldn't take all of this in. Soon, he already bursted from all the madness.

"YOU'RE TIRED? I've been working my off to support us! Two jobs already! I've already given up on soccer. I also barely see my friends anymore!"

"Donghae! Stop acting like you're the only one who has to make sacrefices!" Yoona shouted back.

"No but the only difference is, we wouldn't even BE in this mess if it wasn't for you! UGH!! Thanks for wrecking my life Yoona!"

Yoona just backed out once she heard those words. It hurt her and shook her to the very bone. "I can't believe you said that..."

"Ugh, I'm so sorry Yoona. It's just that I'm so stressed out."

"I can't even look at you right now..." Yoona turned her back on Donghae.

He got pissed off again. "Argh, just forget it Yoona. We can't all be as grown up about everything as you!"

He stormed off the room leaving Yoona crying helpless for him.