Three

E-LOVE-ATOR STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There might be some typo and grammar errors. English is not my first language and please enjoy. 

Disclaimer: I still don't know what I'm thinking. This story contains some medical terminology. I have no medical background. I tried to do research and make it as realistic as possible. 

______________________

"Giselle! So, tell me, what did you do this time?" Giselle's boss called down the aisle from across the room.The question this time is why he is acting like I do this routinely. Silently, Giselle wondered what the hell he was talking about. Given his management style, though, it's safe to assume that his staff will bear the brunt of any problems that arise. For the record, "Mr. Joe, I-" Giselle tried to fight back

"So you're in charge of Giselle, huh?" The question was posed by Taeyeon. Taeyeon studied the man who is three times her size in case she had to use her fists. She looked down to see Winter shaking her head as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Taeyeon couldn't conceive of it being acceptable for Winter or any of her staff to be treated that poorly. In the same way, Winter had never witnessed her parents mistreating their people. They've been taken care of like family by them. Reason enough to make them Winters source of motivation.

"Yes, I am; did this  brat give you any trouble? Don't worry, I've got this under control; feel free to keep shopping" the man answered back, who claimed to be Giselle's manager.

"Well, I was just about to ask if we might take Giselle to the beach with us." Taeyeon enquired of the guy.

"You can't be related to her, can you? She had to stay and fix the things she broke or pay for them." The man looked back and forth between the three of them and Giselle. If these people are related to Giselle, I don't understand why she takes a job serving them. He pondered.

"Although we are not related to her, we would appreciate you giving her a break" Taeyeon asked forcefully, giving the guy a hard look. Taeyeon has a sneaking suspicion that he won't give up easy, so she's prepared for a tough negotiation. But she's Kim Taeyeon; if she wasn't convincing, she wouldn't be married to Kim Miyoung and the mother of Kim Minjeong. Winter is well aware of this; she has witnessed her mothers argue frequently, and while her mother Tiffany has usually come out on top, Winter has also witnessed her other mother, Taeyeon, succeed on a few times. When Winter asked her mama once why she'd always allowed her mommy win, Taeyeon's response has stayed with her ever since "Remember, my child, that if you truly love someone, you would do whatever it takes to make them happy. It means giving up some of your own desires and putting others first. Your mother does the same thing, although and it looks like she's right all the time, she's not, and hat's a secret."  Taeyeon said as they watched Tiffany clean up the chaos that they had caused.

"NO. Since I am his manager, I get to decide how things go in his department."

That's where you're mistaken, sir." The smile spread across Taeyeon's face. She then made Giselle utter a gasping sound from saying, "Fire her then." Why is she pushing my management to dismiss me if they seem like decent people? This is the only way I can support myself.

"Madam, I'm truly sorry for causing you problems but please?" Giselle pleaded, rubbing her hands together in front of her as she bowed. Asserting, "Fire her N.O.W.", the man was dared by Taeyeon. The man approached Taeyeon slowly, looking like he's about to punch Taeyeon and Tiffany knows she's not going to win, although she had a self defense training. "What are you going to do if I don't?" the man said, taking the role of guardian for Taeyeon and Winter, Tiffany stood between them.

"Don't come any closer, Mr. — if you do, I'll have to close up this shop." The man who is currently stunned was forewarned by Tiffany. Winter mused to herself, Well, her mommy can be intimidating at times, yet it can't be denied that she is definitely an eye-catch, it's no wonder her mama fell head over heels in love. "Miss Hot Gorgeous Lady, Please Move Over" The man chuckled as he inspected Tiffany carefully from head to toe. Tiffany and Winter, seeing his obscene fantasies, are on the verge of kicking him in the nut, and Taeyeon? Apparently, Tiffany stopped her from punching him before she could. As much of an a**hole as Giselle's boss is, she has never seen him behave like this. Is that how he had always looked at her? Quite chilling.

This time, Tiffany spoke up, saying, "Just fire her sir, we don't want to go that route, do we?" She added firmly, "I may be very impatient than her, either you decide now or we call our lawyer." Tiffany wanted to punch the guy, but she knew that wouldn't solve anything. She'd rather teach Winter the art of diplomacy in such a situation. On the other hand, it's likely that Taeyeon would have done something that would have resulted in a trip to the emergency room.

The man winced as he looked at Giselle, and he might as well let her go.He glanced at Giselle, who was trembling in dread, and said, "Fine, you're fired." "In any case, I'll take the cost of the damaged items out of your final paycheck. Make this spotless." And with that, he turned away from me.

"All of this will be covered, and we need her immediately to go with us. Find a part-timer who can tidy stuff up for double the normal rate." Taeyeon stated it cheerfully, which Giselle doesn't get since how can you be happy for someone else when they've just lost their job? Then Giselle was snatched by Winter.  "Let's go Giselle." Next, she noticed her moms making their way to the manager's office, where they would presumably discuss some sort of business. As they made their way to their car, she led Giselle out the door. Even if Giselle wanted to get away, she couldn't release her grip on her hand.

"Winter?." The resonant winter silence. "Yeah?." A Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV from the year 2022 caught Giselle's eye next. This one is Black, but the one she saw before was white and came from a regular customer. "I was recently fired at your mother's request. I don't know why I should trust you folks." Despite her animosity, she has to inquire.

Winter smiled at Giselle as they reached the car and turned to face her. To set the tone, Winter say, "Well, my mom is always like that, and then we can wait for them to explain themselves, turst me, you're in good hands now". Alluding to something, Winter said. She sees the anguish on Giselle's face. It's possible she won't ever know the girl's pain firsthand, but she can certainly empathize with it. Giselle made an effort to read Winter, noticing that she has the air of an heiress. Her outfit consists of a Gucci dress, a Louis Vuitton bag, and Versace house shoes, all of which are instantly recognizable. She also sports the most recent Apple Watch, which she claims to have spotted on both of Winter's moms.

Are they affiliated with a criminal gang?

"I have a question for you, Winter?." Since Giselle thinks her life may be at danger, she has to know. "Feel free to pose any questions." A response came from Winter, who was mucking about with the ground underneath them. "Is anyone in your family involved in a criminal gang?" Winter ceased her foot-stomping, and Giselle took a deep breath. She may have asked the incorrect thing. Could this be the final chapter of her life?  "I told you, Giselle, you're in good hands, so you don't have to worry about your safety. Let's just say both of my parents come from wealthy, well-connected families." Calmly, Winter spoke.

Giselle's mouth twisted into a "Oh," and she gazed into Winter's eyes, which appeared to have been drained of all brightness and color. It lacks vitality. "There's just one more thing I wanted to inquire about." Ahead, Giselle went. Winter beamed, anticipating the inquiry. A chorus of grunts and huffs cut them off as  Winter hears her mothers, she knows they are carrying something big and heavy.

"What are those moms?"

"Well, your mommy here bargained, and well, we got a box of lettuce that will probably last us a month, plus two fruit boxes." The smile on Taeyeon's face said it all. Some of it can be taken with you, Giselle-ah. Taeyeon was aided by Giselle, who took one of the boxes from her, and Tiffany, who unlocked the trunk of their automobile.

"My boss handed you this?" Giselle made an exaggerated exclamation. Giselle and Winter took a seat in the very back. "No matter how many times a consumer has tried to argue, I've never seen my supervisor do it." Winter beamed, enjoying her new friend's company. Giselle makes her laugh, and she thinks about her best childhood friend who has since moved to Europe to finish her education there.

Well, let's just say your aunt Fany here frightened the living daylights out of him.

Someone asked, "Who are you calling auntie? "Grandma Tae? Both of the young ladies shared a good belly laugh at their respective grownups' antics.

Well, I've got a girl to protect; this young lad's got a thing for you, ain't it, Giselle? Giselle's face flushed predictably as if on cue.

She sputtered, "I-, uhhh." Giselle is silently asking herself, "Who wouldn't have a crush on Ms. Tiffany?"

"Mama, calm down; you're frightening Giselle." Winter laughed gently as she comforted her friend who had just embarrased herself.

That's a rhetorical question, of course, because "who wouldn't ma'am?"

Taeyeon's mock gasp prompted Tiffany to smack her. Taeyeon, "come on, we're too old for this."

"Did you hear her?!?! She likes you, not our Winter!!!" Winter blushed this time, and her moms took note but didn't say anything.

To which Tiffany replied, "Shut up and drive!" they began their journey in harmony with a flushed Giselle and a chuckling Win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter