One

E-LOVE-ATOR STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There could be typo errors here and there.

 

Anyway Chapter One :D

_________________

 

“Winter! "Are you all set?" Winter heard her mama yell from the second floor of their nearly impoverished home. Despite being born with a golden spoon in , her two mothers raised her modestly. Her parents are both born wealthy; the Kim family, her mama's side of the family, owns their country's agriculture, while the Hwang family, her mmommy's family, owns their country's technology sector.

Her grandparents had already planned to arrange their parents' marriage, but the two beat them to it when they met on a cruise to the Bahamas. She recalls her mommy telling her stories about how they met and fell in love with each other, every night before bedtime to help her sleep.

 

"Hi." The woman with long brown hair shifted her gaze away from the ocean, which is currently reflected by darkness, and only the lights from boats and ships nearby can be seen to the person who greeted her.

"Hello," said the brown-haired lady.

"By the way, my name is Taeyeon, and I believe you're from my country?" Taeyeon, a short blonde haired girl, inquired uncertainly.

The brown-haired lady laughed slightly.

"You have to guess." She responded in the same language as Taeyeon.

'OH NO, A FOREIGNER!' They both laugh at the dork's remark.

"My name is Tiffany," she said, offering her left hand for a handshake while holding her cocktail in her right.

"Finally, someone with whom I can converse without squeezing all of my brain cells." Taeyeon exclaimed, astounded by the girl in front of her.

Both remained by each other's sides until the final day of their journey, but then something unexpected happened. They were both happily drinking in the comfort of Taeyeon's cabin when they were startled by a loud siren.

They can hear shouts from outside, followed by an announcement over the intercom. Taeyeon can hear the code Bravo, which she is very familiar with.

Tiffany's eyes are wide with fear, and she can see her breathing heavily but quietly. She tried to console the other woman by holding her hands; she, too, feared for her life, but after meeting this wonderful woman, she swore her life to protect and save her.

"What's going on, Taeyeon?"

"I'm not sure, but let's wait for the captain's announcement; so far, what I'm getting is that we need to calm down and breathe Tiffany, I'm here with you, and I will never leave your side," she smiled, gently pressing her palms together. Tiffany nodded and tried to calm herself down by keeping her breathing steady.

They heard an instruction to evacuate to the nearest emergency exit after the longest ten minutes of their lives. Taeyeon felt as if her blood was being drained from her, but she decided to dismiss her worry because she had this woman with her.

"OK, Fany-ah, bring your most important things."

"What? Why?."

"Didn't you hear the ship is on fire and we need to evacuate as soon as possible? There will be boats near the nearest exit, which we must enter as soon as possible. Come on, people! "Tiffany, who appears disoriented, received her instruction.

Taeyeon took her bag right away, which contained her passport and all of her most crucial papers. She noticed Tiffany lugging a box that she estimated to be 5 kg together with her backpack.

Are you really going to need that, it will only make you slower?

"Moms' memories are kept in this box. Though I don't know whether we will survive, I had intended to keep it at our ancestral house whenever we returned to Los Angeles. Nevertheless, one can only hope "With a mixture of fear and hope, she overheard her add regretfully.

Taeyeon chose to remove the package from the woman after she expressed her understanding.

"You don't have to, Taeyeon. If it will endanger our lives, I'll just leave it there."

"Nonsense Tiffany, I'll bring it, we're going to make it out alive, and the only way you can take this from me is to get married to me after we get to Los Angeles," Taeyeon said.

"Marry?."

Would it be inappropriate for me to admit that I fell in love with you the instant you smiled at me given that we are on a ship that is navigating between life and death? After our trip, I had intended to get to know you better, but I've now discovered another goal.

Also, that is?

"Marry you, and I'll have your unwavering affection for as long as we both are living." She gave the other girl a tender smile while flushing intensely due to the confession and a combination of doubt, perplexity, and something more.

The other girl's reply, "If we make it out alive then," provided Taeyeon with the motivation she needed to survive.

 

 

Winter heard her door open, revealing her mama Taeyeon, who was dressed in their matching peas in pods pajamas.

"Hello my treasures, why are you still awake?" her mother Taeyeon inquired, kissing her mother's cheek and her forehead.

"Mommy is telling me how you propose to her."

"What? Are you sick of it, Winter-ah?" Winter's head shook.

"I like you and your mommy\s story, mama."

"Aww, you adorable little thing." Tiffany spoke while her mother squeezed the small lady. "You're not sick of hearing your mama's story about being smitten by your beautiful mother huh?"

"I'm not going to deny it. I was smitten by you, and I still am and will always be "Taeyeon embraced the love of her life.

 

 

“Assa! Finally, a date with my two adorable treasure." Winter's mama exclaimed with glee.

"Well, if you weren't so busy, we'd have gone out every week, Taeyeon-ah." Her mommy responded.

 

"I know, I'm sorry Fany-ah, okay, but you know my father and your father are both extremely strict when it comes to business, and I have thousands of family members to feed.Along with meeting your demands, I also have to take care of Winter" Although she could hear a hint of melancholy in her tone, her mother dared not press. 

 

"Don't you dare to raise an eyebrow at me, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter