2. Stalker

2:22
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"--ow? Willow!" I snapped out of my trance when Noa grabbed my shoulder.

 

Ah, we were walking to school, I was too out of it I almost walked past the school.

 

"Sorry, I got lost in thoughts."

 

Noa's eyebrows furrowed but she didn't say a thing and just pulled me with her. 

 

I just can't get over what happened last night. I was just supposed to stalk Kaia's girlfriend but I was stupid enough to accidentally press the like button. I figured it will be weirder if I removed it so I just left it there. Besides, she's got lots of followers, I'm sure she wouldn't even notice that.

 

And boy, what a lucky day. Kaia casually walked past me and Noa. She acted like she did not see me even after our eyes met. I can hear the whispers from the people around us. They are probably noticing the change between Kaia and I. It was our first public encounter, if you can even call it that, since we broke up. It was easy to avoid her because we're from different departments located at different buildings. It was annoying when we were together, but now, it's not such a bad thing after all.

 

"Why is she here?" Noa whispered as we entered our classroom.

 

I just shrugged, how would I know? It's not like Kaia and I still communicate after that three-word breakup...

 

I tried not to think about anything during class, but everything continues to haunt me. Kaia was here. She never went to my building before, but now she just casually walks around? What's worse is that her girlfriend probably told her about my little accident last night. That must be why she ignored me earlier! Ugh, way to go, Willow!

 

"Wills, should we eat out today?" my brows furrowed when I heard Noa's nervous tone.

 

"Why should we? Lunch is free here, why would you spend--"

 

"I'll treat you! I'm craving for some pizza, come on now," she was almost pleading I couldn't help but go.

 

"Did you hear? Kaia went to see Georgina early this morning!" I stopped on my tracks when I heard that.

 

She went to see her girlfriend? She never had the guts to do that before. She always came up with excuses even though deep inside, I know it's because she does not want people to gossip about us.

 

Noa finally noticed that I was not walking with her and immediately came to me.

 

"Why did you stop? Did you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter