Day 2: Variety show

Kyusung week promps

Super Junior rules to apply when Yesung and Kyuhyun are in a variety show together

 

I. Rules for the couple.

1. No kissing in public. Please.

     a) Cheek kisses may be allowed depending on the nature of the show and the activity taking place.

 

2. No sneaking to bathrooms nor secluded areas for making out.

     a) Bathrooms are public spaces, respect that.

     b) There may be CCTV cameras you may not be aware of.

     c) There may be reporters in the vicinity.

     d) It would be obvious.

 

3. Restrict the amount of handholding and hugs. Fanservice is fine, but do limit the amount.

 

4. Be professional. Personal problems should be resolved privately.

     a) Do not repeat the incident of WWWU's promotions.

 

5. Longing stares are fine, but be discreet.

     a) Fans have sharp eyes.

 

6. Do not leave any hickeys before the recording of any show.

     a) Don't give extra work to the stylists.

     b) This is common sense.

 

7. Do not do any activities that may impair performance before a recording.

     a) Just don't.

 

8. Even if Label SJ's staff is aware of the relationship, do not indulge in PDA at work.

     a) Do not bribe staff members to give a blind eye to inappropriate behavior in the studio. It won't work.

 

 

II. Rules for the rest of the members.

1. If possible, do not let the couple be the only ones participating in the show.

     a) There will be a manager keeping an eye on them, but there's as much a single person can do.

     b) Do not use this as an excuse to ditch work.

 

2. If possible, keep an eye on at least one of them all the time.

 

3. If Yesung wears a choker, do not leave him alone with Kyuhyun by any means.

    a) Ever.

 

4. Look out for any suspicious behavior. This includes but isn't exclusive to:

    a) More whispering than usual.

    b) Sneak looks searching for exits and secluded rooms.

    c) Kyuhyun trying to convince the managers to leave. 

 

5. Heechul doesn't count as chaperone. Do not leave him alone with Yesung and Kyuhyun.

     a) He may encourage or help them to break the rules.

     b) He may scarre them for life.

 

6. Do not make bets about how much time they would take to break the rules nor how many times they would break them.

 

7. Do not share information that may give too much about the true nature of their relationship.

     a) A level of tease may be allowed, but make sure it's safe.

     b) If something too revealing is shared, play it off as some joke or divert attention.

 

8. Ryeowook is the official chaperone in K.R.Y. promotions, but someone has to go and help him in the case he can't manage them.

 

 

 

 

III. Clarifications.

1. This is a resumed version with the most relevant rules. To see the detailed version, please refer to Leeteuk.

 

2. Some rules may change or be replaced depending on the behavior of the couple and the group as a whole.

 

3. These rules were thought and written with variety shows in mind. Of course, some of these would apply on other type of group activities. To see the rules specific for MV recording, dance practices, concerts and such, please refer to Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

[Originally posted on November 14th, 2022]

Author's notes: I'm not very complaced with the result, but it would have been worse not posting anything.

Anyways, see you (hopefully) tomorrow!