2

Breath In. Breath Out.

 Chapter 2

Silent…

Everything was silent. The room was simple. White walls, wooden floor, bed with white cotton sheets.  In this room, in this bed was lying a girl, who was sleeping for a week now. Near this bed you could always find sitting a boy. Sometimes it would be a boy with leader aura around him, sometimes a boy with warm smile, the boy who talked a lot even, if the girl was sleeping and the silent could be found here once in a while too. The charismatic one and the youngest one also visited. They were waiting…

 

The day of the accident there was a feeling of something new in the air. The day started as always. The charismatic one was making breakfast in the kitchen, silent one was reading a book, the youngest one and the talkative one were goofing around, and leader was sleeping while the warm smile boy was in his thoughts. The day went and nothing new happened. They were alone. Alone in this basement, the so called home.

 

“It’s time to move “

 

Leader spoke.

 

Every evening they went to the center of the dead city to search for something new. Everything was peaceful. The moon was shining and the cold autumn wind blowing. The silent one was in thoughts when he saw a figure moving through the door in the huge building. This figure was not a human. It was not the first time they saw those things, but this one looked too suspicious in one of the boy’s eyes. That moment the silent one knew that something is wrong.

 

“Stop the car Doojoon “

 

The engine was turned off. For a few moments there was a peaceful silence in the night, but suddenly shouts and screams of a girl were heard.

 

“Screams are coming from this building “

 

They knew that they need to help this person.  Silently boys walked in the building. They heard noises coming from one of the rooms near the main hall door. The sight was horrible. The creature was on top of a young girl. The girl was shouting and screaming. She was in the pool of blood already.

 

“ Junhyung kill him “

 

The shot was heard. He didn’t miss the monster, but this creature had inhuman strength. The creature lunged forward. The fight began.

 

“ Kikwang and Dongwoon take the girl away from here “

 

Dongwoon was holding a girl. She was so light. The lack of sleep could be seen on her face. Kikwang was speaking something to the girl and trying to catch her attention.

 

“Hyunseung she is bleeding. She will die. We need to hurry up. “

 

Kikwang was shouting. Panic could be heard in his voice.

 

“Let me see the wound “

 

Now all of the boys were near the girl. Her t-shirt was drenched in blood. When Yoseob tried to lift up the t-shirt girl started shivering from fear. 

 

“She doesn’t need to worry now “

 

Doojoon was talking in serious voice.

 

Hyunseung looked at this helpless girl. The last words were dedicated to her.

“You are save now “