The Fifth Day

Seven Day Looking for Boyfriend...

Taeyeon opened her eyes and look at her watch. Suddenly she sat from her position and shouted.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA” she run to kitchen and started to cook something. She not realize Junsu see in her while her cooking, until she finished her cook she look at him with glared look.

“Yah Junsu Oppa, why you don’t wake” Taeyeon hit Junsu head bit.

“Mwo you say I don’t woke you, you know all glass in our room would be broke if I call your name again to 6 time” Junsu poke Taeyeon head back.

“I’m sure you are too happy when Jaejoong call you” Junsu mocked at Taeyeon.

“Huh, how do you know?” Taeyeon looks shock. But Junsu don’t answered Taeyeon question.

“Nah Kim Taeyeon, why you are too slow, don’t you see your watch?” Junsu pointed at his arloji so Taeyeon can look what time is this.

“Wah… Oppa otthokae otthokae” Taeyeon bit jumping in her position.

“Hahahahaha it’s not my problem anyway because this is your fault” Junsu smile he so happy make his sister afraid.

“Oppa please wait for me please how if I give you Li Yin eonnie number?” Taeyeon took her phone. Junsu shock because he never said to Taeyeon he like Li Yin his classmate’s and it also secret about Junsu and his friends, he too scared to confess his fell to Li Yin. Because too scared he never talk to her, so no wonder he never know her number, but how Taeyeon know about this, Junsu sure it’s not from Jaejoong.

“I don’t know but I will wait you for 10 minute’s if you don’t already in that time I will leave you” Junsu stuck out his tongue. Taeyeon ran to bath room because Junsu always do what he say like the past when she meet for the first time with Jaejoong for the first time. Junsu sit in the car he is waiting Taeyeon.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon entered to car with her shoes in her hand.

“Woah, how you can finished in 10 minute’s” Junsu so amazed with Taeyeon did, he non stop clapped his hand and still look at Taeyeon.

“Yah when we arrived in school if you always look at me and not driving this car” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Junsu.

“I just waiting for your promise, Li Yin number” Junsu smirked to her give his phone to her.

“Oppa how can you like this, if you always like this I’m sure Li Yin eonnie never know you like her, I know we never have same think but I just don’t want you would be regret someday” Taeyeon over his phone back to him, Junsu gasped for a while he never know her sister can serious like this and this time all she says true.

“Huh, I have my way to make her be mine” Junsu started to driving the car, when they arrived in school bell rang. Taeyeon took her bag, box lunch and her bottle from the car and ran away from the car. She took the deep breath after she sat in her seat. When her teacher teaching she never hear what she say she just make plan how to give the box lunch and the herbal drink to Jaejoong without make anyone notice it because she just give this all in canteen. When the lesson end Taeyeon took the box lunch and the bottle to canteen she search for Jaejoong, he sit with Junsu and other his friend’s, Taeyeon walked to them without her realize someone look at her, he following her in behind Taeyeon.

“Jaejoong oppa this for your lunch and after you eat this you need drink this because this will help you from your insomnia” Taeyeon put all things in her hand in Jaejoong table but when she want go someone stood in front of Taeyeon after that he knelling in couch.

“Kim Taeyeon, what do you want be my valentine” that guy talk with innocent face without her realized all the pople in canteen shouted to say yes. Taeyeon look at Jaejoong but he was just eating his food and after he finished, he look at Taeyeon and say.

“Don’t you need date for this valentine why don’t just accept him” Jaejoong said and leave Taeyeon.

“Ok Jaejoong pabo if you want I date with him in this valentine I will accept HIM” Taeyeon shouted with all of her power after that boy hearing what about Taeyeon said Wooyoung take Taeyeon hand and shake it he leave Taeyeon in shock condition. Junsu just look at her little sister he wanted to help her but they have promise they never disturbed about their love life. Taeyeon ran a way from the canteen she don’t realize many of the girls glared at her. She just ran and crying in toilet. She can’t hold his tears she used all of tissue toiled.

“Ok Jaejoong oppa if you want I go with him I will” Taeyeon stood and trying to hold her tears and go to her class again.