Epilogue

Anything For You// Taehyung x Jimin x OC [Love Triangle]☾*✲⋆.

It was the most beautiful spring day at the castle, the light breeze gently carried the cherry blossom petals down from the tree tops to land on the freshly dampened grass. The castle buildings stood tall, overcasting shadows over the shrubbery and winding pebble paths. Beside the pond stood a Gazebo, one in which held a dangling teapot and a cosy place for three childhood friends to enjoy each others company and the beauty of the season.

The princess' giggles floated through the air as she squirmed and wiggled under Jimin's tickle attack, while Taehyung merely bemusedly smiled to himself as he watched her laid in his lap, trying to fend against Jimin's relentlessness.

"Please, stop!" The princess begged between her giggles that'd brought tears to her eyes. "Take it back then, take back calling me short," Jimin teased, but they all knew just how riled up he got when anyone mentioned it. "She's not wrong though," Taehyung's boxy grin widened, unable to resist the urge to join in.

"Ugh, not you too." Jimin finally gave up and the princess was finally able to catch her breath. "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry Jimin." She clambered back up with the help of Tae who'd taken a hold of her hips and slid her back so that her back was pressed against his chest once more. "Are you really sorry? I don't know if I believe you. Maybe if you proved it," Jimin smirked slightly, crossing his arms.

"Wha- How can I prove it?" The princess stammered, furrowing her brows in confusion as she tried to think of what she might possibly be able to do. "Easy, give Jiminie a kiss on the cheek." Taehyung hummed, and that's when it dawned on her that they were about to team up, and it was now her turn to be teased. Around and around like this the three of them always each other, seeing how much mischief they could cause. Usually the princess would turn around and hit Tae but this she time didn't want to back down.

"Fine, come closer Jiminie." The princess giggled, and Jimin's eyes went wide. "What?" He questioned. But Tae just cracked into laughter. "Well you're the one who said to prove it!" The princess exclaimed, and so Jimin was left with no choice, not that he would've refused anyways.

Jimin's heart raced as he slid closer to the princess, and she leaned forward and lightly clung to the sleeve of his shirt to pull him, closing the tiniest distance that was left. The place where she kissed left a little tingle, and Jimin felt a bit dazed. Noticing this the princess pulled Jimin to lay his head down in her lap, and as she began to run her fingers through his hair, she felt Taehyung do the same to her.

They'd missed each other immensely, and more than anything, they were just glad to back together. But in the time that'd passed since their reunion, their family had grown. Jin and Jungkookie decided to accept the princess' invitation to live right there in the castle with them. And, Jin was pleased that he was able to finally explore the marketplace for those tarts he'd been in search of. He stumbled upon a market stall that Yoongi the seer opened in his free time seeing as tart baking had always been a hobby of his. And the two had grown quite fond of each other shortly after.

Jungkookie decided he wanted to continue his sword training, and even joined under Jimin's personal guard. The two had grown so close, and you hardly saw them apart. But that wasn't all, Namjoon and Hoseok opened a bookstore in the nearby village, and they were doing quite well for themselves.

Everything seemed to be going well, and after the princess, Jimin and Taehyung had sat down together to try and come to an understanding of the situations that'd befallen them, they came to an agreement to let it all go. For the sake of their friendship, and for the sake of the kingdom. The upheaval had not only caused the princess a great amount of stress, but it also threatened the stability of the kingdom. And they all understood the importance of that for the sake of the people.

The warmth of Taehyung and Jimin seemed to wrap around the princess and whisk her away into the sweetest of dreams. Ones of gallant knights and charming princes, like the fairytales in her story books in which the princess lived out her days happily ever after. But, unlike those fables, it wasn't her one true love that she found. It was her two true loves that'd won over her heart.

Notes:

Thankyou for taking the time to read this short rollercoaster of a ride, back to my long fic now hehe !
Hope it at least was a little refreshing changing it up a little, it definitely was for me and I enjoyed writing this~

And in case you're reading this note and you didn't know about it, I have a very long and detailed ot7 fic that you should check out right now, I guarantee it won't disappoint <3