Chapter 2 - Awkward Couple

A Royalty Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both the Princes now are in Prince Donghae's bedroom. They will move to a new castle tomorrow early morning. Since the wedding ceremony until grand feast, they hadn't talk to each other yet. They think everyone in the hall can see how tense the newlyweds. But it is expected because Macquaire and AquaLune are enemy since centuries ago. Now their sons married to avoid war but it is not easy for them to be friendly.

"You can sleep on the bed. I can take the couch outside if you don't mind." Prince Hyukjae breaks the awkward silent first. He asks to sleep at Prince Donghae's couch by the large windows outside. He always sit there to look at scenery outside. The couch is big like bed since it's belong to a prince so Prince Hyukjae still can sleep comfortably.

"Oh.. Umm ok. Thank you." Prince Donghae like shy first but then he think why should he be shy? This man is the reason he cannot be single anymore. He should hate him! But if he think again the Prince Hyukjae also forced to marry him.... so he can't blame the Macquaire son completely. 

After shower Prince Donghae lie on his bed. He is tired the whole day is full with pretend. He needs to act cool and sophisticated because he is a prince. They not allowed to show emotions. He wonders what Prince Hyukjae is thinking about the arrange marriage too.

The bathroom door open when Prince Donghae also turn around. His mouth fell open when he sees Prince Hyukjae wearing only towel cover his lower body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter