Chapter 1 - The Royal Meeting

A Royalty Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two Kingdoms meet at the AquaLune kingdom, house to Prince Luna Donghae's family to discuss about the princes marriage. Many people come to meet the prince from another land. Everyone hear Prince Macquaire Hyukjae is a very handsome young man. He is very kind and softspoken. He is also responsible and clever ruling the kingdom with the KIng. Everyone likes him a lot. The people are very excited to have the Prince Hyukjae as their Prince Donghae's partner.

But Prince Hyukjae is worry. He does not know if this marriage can be successful. But he can't fight his father. He must follow. He must be a good prince and son.

''You look very stressful my Prince. You don't like your new fiance?'' Prince Hyukjae's loyal servant, Leeteuk asks. He can feel the prince's anxiety. 

The Prince sighs. "I don't even know him but now i have to marry this kingdom's Prince. Tell me Teuk hyung. How I'm going to do this?" 

Leeteuk has no answers. He smiles to Prince Hyukjae. "I know this is arranged marriage but try to be nice. Maybe you can be friends with Prince Donghae." Leeteuk has a point but can Hyukjae do it? Can princes from different kingdom be friends?

 

Meanwhile in another tower...

"NO! I DONT WANT TO MARRY HIM!" 

Donghae angrily yells. All servants and his loyal Kim Heechul starts worry. " My Prince! Please behave! You have a royal wedding to attend shortly!"

"But I dont want to marry him! I dont even know him!"

"Its the King's order Hae. I know you hate it but for the kingdom's sake please marry Prince Hyukjae. OR war can happen." 

Donghae stops yelling. He doesnt want anyway. War kills people and steal people loves one. Donghae doesnt want his people to suffer like that. Heechul has a point. He need to be mature.

"But hyung, what if I cannot get along with him?" Donghae starts cry. All servants there feel sorry for the prince. They smile to give support to Donghae.

"You will get along with him. Who doesn't love you, Donghae?!"

 

... 

 

 

 

 

The wedding is tomorrow but tonight they will have Royal Dinner. Both kingdoms Kings and Queens will sit at same table and eat luxurious food prepare by the royal chefs. This is the first time Prince Hyukjae will meet Prince Donghae. He is nervous and feeling home sick. Hyukjae wants to go home. 

"Greetings King Macquaire! What an honor to have you here." the King of AquaLune, Prince Donghae father welcomed Hyukjaes family warmly. But Hyukjae can sense hostility in air. It seems both kingdoms have harbor bad feelings even when their sons will marry soon. 

" Where is the Prince Donghae, My Lord?" Hyukjae father asks. 

King AquaLune is surprised. "He should be here now. Maybe haven't found suitable suits to wear!" everyone in hall laugh but Hyukjae not. He can't stand the act. 

"Excuse me Father, Mother, Your Majesty... I need some air." He wakes up. With King's permission he left for the garden. He can hear his father's turn joking he got blue feet before wedding. Everyone laughs again. Hyukjae hates the dinner. 

Leeteuk wants to accompanied him but Hyukjae refused. He wants to be alone. He walks through the garden. The view is beautiful. So many flowers and fireflies. The moon is shining bright. He feels peaceful. He does not want to think about the marriage at this moment. 

Suddenly a sound interrupt his peace. Prince Hyukjae looks around. He try to find the source. Suddenly he saw a young man on the floor. He seems to be fell from somewhere high. Hyukjae quickly comes help him. "Are you alright?" 

When the young man look up Prince Hyukjae though he is seeing an angel. The young man is very beautiful and handsome. His face like sculpted well, muscular but slender body, smooth skin. His eyes very round like the moon. The Prince like enchanted with him. 

"Oh no! Forgive me! Thank you for your help sir but I'm alright." The beautiful man say. He blushes see the handsome stranger hold his hand. Prince Hyukjae quickly let go. He is blushing too. 

"What are you doing in this garden this late at night.... On the ground..?" 

"Oh hahaha... Funny story." The handsome and beautiful man, which actually is Prince Donghae reply. "I uhh just admiring the view! People said the moon looks beautiful if you watch while sitting on ground." 

Prince Hyukjae doesn't believe it but he just agree with him. 

"Excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter