Suffering kid 💔

just a hindrance 🥀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was running a strong fever and had been sitting in his usual spot for the whole day, doing nothing but lying and suffering, every part of his body hurts, seeing his family walking past him without even looking and his brothers ignoring him like usual.

He tried so hard to get up, limped to the bathroom maids use on these stairs and washed his face, looked at himself and smiled his sadness away, wiped his rolling tears.

Went out and while he was limping to the kitchen to get some food, he found his brothers sitting by the dining table, both glared at him and he bowed weakly, " J-Jeonghan w-wants bread ." He was scared especially of the one who always beat him for no reason.

The elder maid was there washing the dishes but wasn't sure about giving the boy in front of them.

" ing eyesore, get out before I kill you ." 
Jeonghan listened, bowed again, and played with his own hands nervously.

" H-Hyung j-Jeonghan love Hyung ..J-Jeonghan will b-be smart ..so don't kick j-Jeonghan o-out." The boy says as he stutters so much and stumbles on some words, the one who beat him stood up and slapped the boy so hard that he fell down and held his cheek that bleed from the inside.

The maid covered  in shock seeing the hard slap.

" Love ?! I'm I being loved by a dumb mental freak like you ?! I feel so bad for sharing the same blood as you, I feel like throwing up when I look at you ." He said harshly and the other was quiet, just looking.

Jeonghan hears and he tries to hold back his tears.

" J-Jeonghan sor-sorr-sorry ."  

He smiled weakly through his tears and stood up hard before he limped out, only to see his father coming over, Jeonghan looked at him as he looked happy to see him.

" App-Appa ..j-Jeonghan didn't dr-draw ." He remembered that the man was angry because he draw and ripped his sketching book, so the boy tried with the old man too because maybe he will accept him but he didn't expect that he will beat him too, yanked his hair really hard and kicked him away.

Jeonghan rolled on the ground and coughed blood.

Tried standing as he struggles, but the maid run to him without thinking, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter